In order to facilitate students who are undergoing research both Central and states launch various kinds of schemes. Through these schemes, students are motivated to take up research-based work. Recently the Government of Uttar Pradesh launched the UP CM Fellowship scheme. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the research fellows. This article will cover all the important information regarding यूपी सीएम फैलोशिप योजना. You will get to know how you will be able to take advantage of this scheme. Other than that you will also get other important details related to the Uttar Pradesh Fellowship scheme.
About UP CM Fellowship Scheme
The Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched the UP CM Fellowship scheme. Through this scheme, 100 research fellows will select. These fellows will help the government in implementing various schemes and undergoing research regarding these schemes. The government will provide them a Fellowship of Rs 30000 per month. Through this scheme, the government will be able to gather data regarding how a particular scheme is being implemented and whether any changes are required with respect to the scheme.
The government will also get to know if the benefit of the scheme is reaching the targeted beneficiary or not. Other than the fellowship of Rs 30000 per month, the government will provide Rs 10000 for tours every month. Beneficiaries will also get Rs 15000 for purchasing tablets. All the selected fellows will be undergoing research under this scheme for 1 year.
Also Read: UP Scholarship Apply Online
Objective Of UP CM Fellowship
- The main objective of the UP CM Fellowship is to get to know the status of the implementation of various schemes by the government
- The government is going to select 100 fellows throughout the state who will undergo the research work allotted by the government
- With the implementation of this scheme, the government will get to know if a particular scheme is being properly implemented or not
- The research fellows will be provided a fellowship amount of Rs 30000 per month
- This scheme is going to improve the standard of living of the beneficiaries
Key Highlights Of UP CM Fellowship
|Name Of The Scheme||Up Cm Fellowship|
|Launched By||Government Of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Uttar Pradesh|
|Objective||To Provide Fellowship|
|Official Website||UP Fellowship|
|Mode Of Application||Online/Offline|
Benefits And Features Of UP CM Fellowship
- The Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched the UP CM Fellowship Scheme.
- Through this scheme, 100 research fellows will select.
- These fellows will help the government in implementing various schemes and undergoing research regarding these schemes.
- The government will provide them a Fellowship of Rs 30000 per month.
- Through this scheme, the government will be able to gather data regarding how a particular scheme is being implemented and whether any changes are required with respect to the scheme.
- The government will also get to know if the benefit of the scheme is reaching the targeted beneficiary or not.
- Other than the fellowship of Rs 30000 per month, the government will provide Rs 10000 for tours every month.
- Beneficiaries will also get Rs 15000 for purchasing tablets.
- All the selected fellows will be undergoing research under this scheme for 1 year.
Departments Under UP CM Fellowship
- Agriculture, rural development and Panchayati Raj
- Forest, environment, and climate
- Education, health, sanitation, nutrition and skills, renewable energy
- Tourism, cultural heritage
- Artificial intelligence, biotech, data governance
- Banking, finance, and revenue
- Public policy
UP CM Fellowship Reporting
- The research fellows are required to submit monthly progress reports on the implementation of policy and plan and the attitude of citizens towards the plant
- Fellows are required to submit quarterly progress reports and presentations which will be reviewed by the secretary of the planning department
- On the basis of monthly and, quarterly progress reports applicants are required to submit annual reports and the work done by the research scholar will be evaluated
Selection Process Of UP CM Fellowship
- All those candidates who want to apply under the scheme are required to register on the official website
- Applicants are required to upload a statement of purpose in 500 words
- If the statement of purpose is not uploaded by the candidate then his application will be rejected
- The screening of the applications will be done by senior officers and subject experts
- An application form will be examined by the committee regarding the eligibility criteria
Objective Screening Under UP CM Fellowship
|Highest educational qualification(Total 25 Marks)||Graduation- 15 marks Post Graduation- 20 marks PHD- 25 marks|
|Other legal criteria(total 25 marks)||Degree in established Institute- 3 marks Research work/article published in national or international-3 marks Award by national or international Institute or forum- 3 marks Volunteering with organisation- 3 marks Any other distinguished achievement- 3 marks|
|Relevant work experience (total 10 marks)||6 months to 2 years – 5 marks More than 2 years – 10 marks|
Interview Under UP CM Fellowship
- All the selected fellows will have to undergo an interview
- The candidates are required to carry their original and self-attested copies of the document attached with their application at the time of the interview
- During the interview, general knowledge and enthusiasm for the work of the youth will be tested
- Candidates will be provided 25 marks for the interview
- The government is going to select 100 candidates on the basis of the terms and conditions of the scheme
- 50 candidates will place on the waiting list
- Among the candidates securing equal marks the one who is older will be placed higher in the order of preference
- Candidates will also be provided Training of two weeks after selection
Eligibility Of UP CM Fellowship
- Applicant must have required at least 60% marks in graduation
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh
- The applicant must have knowledge of computer and information technology
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 40 years
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Caste certificate
- Proof of income
- Proof of age etc
Also Read: UP Free Laptop Yojana
Procedure To Apply Under Up Cm Fellowship
- First of all, go to the UP Fellowship website of the UP CM Fellowship scheme
- The home page will appear before you
- Now you have to click on proceed Option.
- The Application form will appear before you
- You have to fill in all the required details in this application form
- Now you have to upload all the required documents
- After that you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can apply under UP CM Fellowship scheme
Login On The Portal
- Visit the official website of the UP CM scholarship
- You will redirect to the home page
- After that, you have to enter your application number password and capture code under the login section
- Now you have to click on the login
- By following this procedure you can log in on the portal