Registration for the Family ID UP portal will begin in 2023 on the website familyid.up.gov.in. The government’s objective of giving job possibilities to all families in the state would be realised with the aid of the new Family ID UP scheme. Each family in the state will receive a special identity card as part of the Family ID Yojana, which creates a live, comprehensive database of the state’s family units. Even though UP Family ID Online Registration has the potential to be a very effective tool for obtaining government benefits, enrollment is currently optional. Family ID would facilitate proactive service delivery by accurately identifying beneficiaries and enhancing citizen access to government systems.We will explain how to register for the Family ID site in this article, along with any goals, advantages, or further details.
About UP Family ID Online Registration
Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has created an online platform to create a unique ID for every family in the state in order to deliver benefits of government programmes as well as food supplies to the inhabitants of the state. Every family will receive a special UP Family ID as part of the One Family, One Identity programme run by the state of Uttar Pradesh. Families without jobs will be chosen using data from the Uttar Pradesh One Family One Identity Family ID, and job opportunities will be made available to them in a priority manner. In addition, the Family ID will make it simple to access the advantages of all state-run programmes. The state’s inhabitants will now be able to benefit from government initiatives with ease. Through this portal, one can also get cheap and free food.
Also Check: UP Pension Scheme
Key Highlights of UP Family ID Online Registration
|Launched By||Yogi Adityanath CM of UP|
|Name of Service||UP Family ID Online Registration|
|Objective||To offer online registration service under the portal|
|Eligibility Criteria||Residents of UP|
|Official Website||UP Family ID|
Objective of UP Family ID Online Registration
In order to achieve the objective of offering employment opportunities to all families in the state, the government of Uttar Pradesh is putting the Family ID scheme into action. Even though Family ID has the potential to be a very effective tool for obtaining government benefits, enrollment is currently optional. Family ID would facilitate proactive service delivery by accurately identifying beneficiaries and enhancing citizen access to government systems. The state will benefit from the Family ID scheme’s total visibility of all families, which will make it easier to offer programmes and services to those who are qualified but not currently receiving them.
Benefits of UP Family ID Online Registration
- You can take advantage of scholarship programmes by creating a UP Parivar ID under the portal.
- Through this ID, social security pension plans are accessible in the state.
- Farmers will have the option of receiving subsidies for seeds and agricultural supplies.
- Through this ID, youth will be able to take advantage of employment programmes.
- Employees will have access to grant-in-aid in public welfare programmes.
- The advantages of skill development programmes can also be accessed through the family ID.
- The state’s residents will find it simple to obtain income, caste, domicile, and child birth certificates with the help of UP Family ID.
- A native of Uttar Pradesh is required to apply for an Uttar Pradesh Parivar ID.
- All state residents will be able to benefit from the UP Family ID programme.
- Each family member must be at least 18 years old in order to register for a UP Family ID.
- The UP Family ID card can be applied for by state residents who do not currently possess a ration card or do not wish to.
Guidelines for making UP family ID
- Any state resident may submit an online application at Family ID – Ek Parivar Ek Pehchan.
- In the aided village secretariats, people can also apply for making family ID.
- For applying at public service centres, the applicant must pay a charge of Rs 30.
- The UP Family ID application will be verified similarly to an e-district portal.
- In metropolitan regions, Lekhpal, the deputy district magistrate, will verify family members for Parivar IDs.
- In rural locations, the concerned Block Development Officer, Gram Panchayat Officer, or Village Development Officer would verify the family and family members.
Documents Required for Registration
- Aadhar card
- Address verification
- Certificate of caste
- Income statement
- Parents’ Aadhar cards Other family members’ Aadhar cards
- Mobile phone
- Photo in passport size
Also Check: Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Vikas Mission
How to do Registration Under Scheme
- You must first go to the Family ID – Ek Parivar Ek Pehchan UP Family ID website.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- You must select the New Registration option on the home page.
- The registration form will appear in front of you after you click on it.
- You must now fill out this form with your name and phone number.
- You then need to select Send OTP from the menu.
- Your cellphone number will now receive an OTP. where the OTP must be entered in the box.
- You must enter the captcha code and select the submit option at the end.
- You can successfully register for UP Family ID in this manner.
Steps for Tracking the Application for Uttar Pradesh Family ID
- You must first go to the Family ID official website, Ek Parivar Ek Pehchan.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- You must select the Track Application Status option at the bottom of the home page.
- A new page will then appear in front of you.
- Your application number must now be entered on this page.
- You then need to select Show Update Status from the menu.
- The status of your application will be displayed to you as soon as you click.
- You can use this method to see the status of your application.
- Director- Shri Chandan Singh
- Office- Manpower Planning Division, State Planning Institute (New Division)
- Address- 5th Floor, Yojana Bhawan, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh-226001
- Help Desk Mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
Family ID is a 12-digit unique identification number for a family that contains information about the family and its members.
After registration and Aadhaar authentication, ration card holders can download their Family ID.
Yes, if you log out, your application details will be saved as a draft and you will be able to continue the application when you login again.
You can retrieve your Family ID by logging in with your Aadhaar-linked mobile number to the Family ID registration portal.