The honorable Chief Minister Shri Aditya Yogi Nath of Uttar Pradesh has announced the UP Internship Scheme. The scheme is announced for the students who have completed their 10th, 12th, and graduate degrees. Under the scheme, the government will provide internship opportunities to enhance the employment prospects of the students. If you are a student, if you have completed your education recently, if you belong to Uttar Pradesh state then you should read this article very carefully. In this article, you will get each and every detail related to the UP Internship Scheme including its benefits, eligibility criteria, the application process, documents required to apply, and much other relevant information.
About Uttar Pradesh Internship Scheme
Unemployment of youth is a burning issue in the nation. The reason behind this is a lack of skills either technical or non-technical. Only theoretical knowledge is not enough. Practical implementation of the knowledge and experience in a real working environment is required. To reduce unemployment due to lack of skills, the government of Uttar Pradesh has taken the initiative of an internship scheme. Under the UP Internship Scheme students who recently completed their education will get the opportunity to get proper training. Students will get training in a real working environment which enhances they are skills. Students who grab the opportunity will also get a monthly stipend for their work.
Also Check: PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Highlights Of UP Internship Scheme
- Name of the scheme: UP Internship Scheme
- Launched by: Honorable Chief Minister Aditya Yogi Nath
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: training opportunity
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: up.gov.in
Objective Of UP Internship Scheme
The objective of the Government of Uttar Pradesh behind starting the UP internship program is to skill the youth who recently completed their education. Moreover, to reduce unemployment due to lack of skills. Providing the youth requires training and prepares them for their future career goals.
Benefits/ Features Of UP Internship Scheme
- The scheme has been announced by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh on 9th February 2020 at a job fair held in Gorakhpur.
- The main motive of the government behind starting this program is to hands the skill of the youth to brighten their employment prospectus
- Students will get employment opportunities as an intern after completing their academic qualifications immediately.
- This will hand the skills of the student in a particular field
- The students who appoint for the internship opportunity will get a monthly stipend for their work
- The amount of the stipend is rupees 2500
- Share of Central Government is rupees 1500 and state government is rupees 1000 of the stipend
- The duration of the internship program is of 6 months to 1 year
- Students will connect to the various institutes of industries for internship training.
- 20% of girls will get internship opportunities in the police department so that they can contribute to state security.
- In each district of the state, the government is going to open ITI and skill development centers which will provide a stage to enhance the skills of the student.
- The government is providing opportunities to more than 500000 students under this scheme.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh
- Applicant must have completed 12th or 10th or graduation degree
Applicants have to submit the following documents while applying for the internship program
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
- Address proof
- Bank account detail
- PAN card
- Educational documents
Also Check: UP Berojgari Bhatta
UP Internship Scheme Application Procedure
- To apply for the UP Internship Scheme students have to submit the online application form
- Candidates may also roll themselves by visiting the nearest employment office in the district
- You have to go to the employment Department Uttar Pradesh official portal or the up.gov.in portal
- Search for the UP Internship Scheme
- Click on the link shown on the screen related to your search
- Now choose the apply link and fill in the details in the form
- Upload all the significant documents mentioned above
- Review the application and submit it.
- Take the printout of the form at last and keep a copy with you for future reference
Selection of the interns will be made on the basis of their academic performance of the intern.