If you are a permanent resident of the West Bengal State then you will be provided with the opportunity to apply for houses under the West Bengal Snehaloy Housing Scheme 2023. The West Bengal government has created this scheme in order to help the people who were not able to get houses and during the implementation of the earlier schemes presented by the organization of the West Bengal government. Check out the details of the scheme in the article provided below. You can also check out the details of the eligibility criteria and the procedure that you need to follow in order to apply online for the scheme.
About West Bengal Snehaloy Housing Scheme
The West Bengal government has started West Bengal Snehaloy Housing Scheme in order to provide proper housing opportunities to the citizens of the West Bengal State, especially to those people who are not able to continue their lives because of the rent that they have to pay every month. The people will be able to apply for the scheme as announced by the Chief Minister of the West Bengal State. The concerned authority will be providing houses to the people who do not have funds in order to buy their own houses in the West Bengal State. There were a lot of applications that were submitted for the houses earlier when the new scheme was presented by the Chief Minister of the West Bengal State and now the West Bengal government will be implementing the scheme in order to help all of those people.
Also Check: West Bengal Karmo Bhumi
Unit Cost of Residential Units
The applicants can check out the major information about the unit cost of the residential units from the pointers given below:-
- In plain areas – Rs. 1,20,000/- per unit.
- In hilly and Sundarban areas:- Rs 1,30,000/- per unit.
Objective Of West Bengal Snehaloy Housing Scheme
Under this prestigious scheme, the families who are not able to get the facilities of the housing scheme will be provided with the opportunity and those who could not get the benefit of the housing scheme before can apply for this prestigious scheme presented by the organization. The district magistrate of the state will be implementing the development of the scheme and they will be collecting the bank details and also the personal details of the applicants then they will be giving it to the housing department with the soft copy and hard copy. The housing department will take further actions on the development of this scheme and then the houses will be provided to the people who deserve the houses according to the income criteria.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to successfully apply for this scheme:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state
- An applicant applying for Housing Scheme should not be a beneficiary under any other housing scheme in West Bengal.
- To apply under this scheme, he should belong to the economically weaker section category and the person or family must have registered their complaint on Didi Ke Bolo Portal.
The following documents are required in order to successfully apply for the scheme:-
- Residence proof
- Age proof
- Aadhar card
- Economically Weaker Section certificate
- Bank details
- Passport size photo
- Other necessary documents
Also Check: Bangla Awas Yojana List
West Bengal Snehaloy Housing Scheme Registration Process
In order to register yourself on the official website you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official Housing website of the organization.
- The details related to the scheme will open on your screen
- You have to click on the option called Registration and a new page will open on your screen.
- You have to enter the important information in the registration form.
- Upload all of the documents and successfully register yourself for the scheme presented by the organization.
- Address – GOVERNMEI\T P&W Branch of West Bengal Housing Department New Secretariat Building, 15’FlooR, Block One KS Roy Road, Kolkata-7OOOO
West Bengal Snehaloy Housing FAQs
The applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal State in order to successfully apply for this scheme.
The applicant will be providing proper housing facilities through the development of this scheme.
The applicant can first visit the official website of the scheme and then they can apply for this prestigious scheme.
The applicant must visit the official website and submit their identification proofs in order to apply for this scheme.
The applicant will be provided housing facilities in order to help them with their living conditions through the development of this scheme.