All the applicants who have applied for YSR Asara can Check Status for Amount Released Online. All the applicants who have applied for the YSR Asara scheme launched by the Andhra Pradesh State government can check their application status online on the official website. Andhra Pradesh state government has launched the fourth installment of the SRS scheme. All the applicants who want to check the amount list can go to the official website. All the members of the self-help group who want to avail the benefits of this scheme can fill out the application form.
Overview of YSR Asara Status
All the applicants in Andhra Pradesh state who have applied for the YSR Asara scheme cannot check their amount release status. The applicant can go to the official website and fill out all the details that are asked to check their amount status. The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh state Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy announced the start of 4th installment of the YSR Asara scheme. All the applicants who have applied for the YSR Asara scheme can check their application status for the fourth installment. All the applicants can check their application status with just the help of their mobile phone in the comfort of their homes.
Also Check: YSR Cheyutha Release Date
Amount Released Under YSR Asara
The Andhra Pradesh State government launched the 4th installment of the YSR scheme. From the total of 26501.21 CR., the state government of Andhra Pradesh state has launched financial assistance of INR 6,394.83 crore. In the 4th installment, the Andhra Pradesh state government has launched INR 6394.83 crores to help the members of self-help groups in Andhra Pradesh state. With the help of this financial assistance, the women in Andhra Pradesh state can become independent.
Key Highlights of YSR Asara
|Name of the scheme
|YSR Asara Status
|Andhra Pradesh State government
|Provide financial assistance
|Citizens of Andhra Pradesh state
|YSR Asara Portal
Benefits of YSR Asara Status
- All the applicants who have applied for the YSR Asara scheme can check their status online with just the help of their mobile.
- The applicants can check their status in the comfort of their home.
- This scheme will provide financial assistance to all the selected citizens of Andhra Pradesh state.
- With the help of this scheme, the applicants can get financial assistance transferred directly to their bank account.
- In the fourth installment, the Andhra Pradesh state government has launched 6,394.83 crore Under the YSR Asara Status.
Also Read: YSR Cheyutha Status
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant must be a member of Self-Help Groups (SHGs).
- The applicant must belong to the SC / ST / BC / Minority community.
- The applicant must have taken a loan before 11 April 2019.
Detail Mention Under AP Asara Status
- SHG Name
- SHG ID
- Bank Name
- Branch Name
- Date Of Sanction
- No. Of Installments
- Rate of Interest
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Loan document
- Caste certificate
- Resident proof
- Passport size image
How to Check YSR Asara Status Online
- To check YSR Asara’s status online the applicant can go to the official website.
- On the home page click on the option check status.
- A New page will appear on your screen.
- Select financial year, month, SHG type, and town type.
- After selecting all the details the Asara status will appear on your screen.
In the 4th installment, the Andhra Pradesh state government has launched INR 6394.83 crores.
The women of the help group will avail the benefits of the YSR Asara scheme.
Only the applicants who belong to the SC, ST, and OBC categories are eligible to apply for the YSR scheme.