Job Fair in Bangalore will be organized in the Last week of January 2024 for the youth of Karnataka state. To employ the citizens of Karnataka state, the Karnataka state government launched a job fair in Bangalore. The Chief Minister of Karnataka state Siddaramaiah formed a team of ministers to conduct the job fair in Karnataka State. Employers from different big companies around India will come to the job fair to give employment to skilled people. All the candidates who clear the eligibility criteria can fill out the application form to be a part of the job fair in Bangalore.
Also Check: Seva Sindhu Yuva Nidhi Application
Overview of Job Fair in Bangalore
To help the candidates find a job and increase the standard of living the Karnataka state launched the job fair in Bangalore. Indus job fair a bunch of big entrepreneurs will come and Give employment to all the skilled candidates. IT & Non-IT, Developer/ Tester/ Maintenance / Content Writer/ Support/ Analyst/ HR/ Finance/ Marketing/ Sales, Etc Candidates from these fields can get a job easily in the job fair Bangalore. This is a great opportunity for all the unemployed youth to get a chance to increase their earning. More than 300 job positions are open in the job fair by big companies.
Objective of Job Fair in Bangalore
The main objective of launching the job fair in Bangalore is to employ the unemployed youth of India. In India, the unemployment rate is very high to stabilize this ratio the Government of Karnataka launched a job fair. All the skilled unemployed youth can fill out the registration form to get a pass to enter the job fair. This is a great opportunity for all the candidates to get a job and achieve their dreams. Any applicant can fill out the registration form to get a pass for the job fair for free.
Key Highlights of Job Fair in Bangalore
|Name of the scheme
|Job Fair in Bangalore
|Karnataka state government
|Provide a chance for employment
|Citizens of Karnataka state
|Job Fair Banglore Website
- Only the permanent citizens of Karnataka state will be selected for the job fair.
- The candidate can apply for IT JOBS, Non-IT, Banking & Financial, and Health Care jobs.
- The candidate must have a degree in Qualification: PUC/GRADUATE/BE/B.Sc/BCA/BBM/BBA/B.Com/BA/MCA/M.Sc/MBA/Diploma/ITI
Benefits of Job Fair in Bangalore
- With the help of a job fair, the candidates will be able to get a job easily.
- This scheme can increase the employment rate.
- The youth of Karnataka state will be able to achieve their dreams and build their careers with the help of a stable job.
- The candidates can easily get a job in IT or non-IT sector.
- Both freshers and experienced candidates can apply for job fairs in Bangalore.
Get: Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Information
- Original resident proof.
- Identity proof of Aadhaar card.
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
- There are no registration fees to apply for Job Fair.
- The candidates will be selected based on their clearance of eligibility criteria.
- The applicant must hold a degree in any professional course that is prescribed above.
- IT JOBS, Non-IT, Banking & Finacial, and Health Care Only the candidates you want to apply for these positions will be selected for the job.
- Only the permanent citizens of Karnataka state can apply for the job.
Also Check: Karnataka CM Self Employment Scheme
Features of Job Fair 2024
- The job fair will provide jobs to the unemployed skilled people.
- There are a bunch of different entrepreneurs from big companies to provide employment.
- The job fair will give a chance to the unemployed people to get a stable job.
- The Chief Minister of Karnataka state will organize the event with a team of other ministers.
- Industries Minister MB Patil, IT/BT, and Rural Development Minister Priyank Kharge Will be present at the event.
Do Job Fair Registration 2024 Online
- To register for the job fair in Bangalore first you need to go to the official Job Fair website by clicking on the link here.
- On the home page click on the option Register Now.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Fill out all the details that are asked and attach all the necessary documents.
- Click on the option submit to complete your process.
- For any query, you can contact by Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Fair Banglore FAQs
There are no application fees to register for a job fair.
If you have any problem registering for the job fair you can contact Email ID- email@example.com.
The main objective of launching the job fair in Bangalore is to employ the unemployed people.
The candidate can apply for IT JOBS, Non-IT, Banking & Finacial, and Health Care jobs.