YSR Jala Kala Scheme has been announced by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. This scheme has been started to help the farmers related the water resource. There are many farmers who are facing proper water supply-related problems due to the high cost of bore wells and shortage of water resources. Through this scheme, the government is going to help the farmers in the drill of borewells for irrigation. In this article today we are going to elaborate in detail on how this scheme is going to help the farmers along with other significant information including its benefits, application process, eligibility criteria, and more.
About YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2023
Due to a lack of water resources, many farmers face issues with proper irrigation of their farming land. To overcome this issue, YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy’s government has come up with a new scheme called YSR Jala Kala Scheme. The scheme was launched on 28 September 2022. Under the scheme, the government is going to drill free-of-cost borewells for the farmers. Many farmers in Andhra Pradesh depend upon the natural resource for irrigation of land but because of high drought statistics, it is not possible for the farmers to use natural groundwater. By drilling the borewell the government will provide help to the farmers to use groundwater resources for irrigation purposes and continue their farming.
Also Read: YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
Highlights Of YSR Jala Kala Scheme
- Name of the scheme: YSR Jala Kala Scheme
- Launched by: Andhra Pradesh Government
- Launched for: Farmers
- Benefits: drill of borewells without any essential cost
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in
Objective Of YSR Jala Kala Scheme
Considering the issue of the lack of water resources for irrigation, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched this scheme. The main objective of the scheme is to provide help to the farmers by drilling borewells so that they can use the water resource for irrigation purposes.
Benefits/ Features Of YSR Jala Kala Scheme
- The scheme is beneficial for the farmers
- The government is going to drill borewells under this scheme
- The government has promised to drill 200000 borewells without any cost to farmers
- This scheme will help the farmers in getting better irrigation facility
- The borewell drilling work has already started from 10th November 2020
- This scheme is beneficial for about 3 lakh ranchers.
- The government is going to spend approximate 2340 crore in 4 years on this scheme
- The borewell drilling work is for all the eligible farmers in the 13 districts of the state
- To get the benefit of the scheme farmers to have to apply online or offline
- Applications will be verified by the village secretariat and VRO
- Verified applications will forward to the concerned APD/ MPDO for further process of drilling borewell
- PD has to take approval from the district collector/ JC for the borewells drill
- Priority will be given to the small and marginal farmers and farmers from the scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, and women
- The applicant should be a farmer residing in Andhra Pradesh
- Applicant or group of applicants must hold at least two and a half acres of farming land.
- Applicant must not have an existing borewell near the farming land
- Aadhar card
- White ration card
- Application form
- Land passbook first and second page
- Residential proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Caste certificate
Also Read: YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2023 Application Procedure: Online
- To apply you have to visit the YSR Jala Kala website of the YSR Jala Kala Scheme, Department of Rural Development, Government Of Andhra Pradesh
- From the home page of the portal, you have to go to the menu bar and choose to apply for borewell option
- A new page will open on the screen where you need to enter Aadhaar number and captcha code shown on the screen
- Press get details option and you will receive an OTP on mobile number linked with aadhaar
- Enter the OTP in the given space and click submit option
- Follow the screen and complete the further formalities
- Submit your application and keep your application number note down & also take a print of filled application
Application Procedure: Offline
- You can download the application form from the official portal YSR Jala Kala Scheme, Department of Rural Development, Government Of Andhra Pradesh or get it from the village secretariat and VRO office.
- You may also click here to download the application form directly
- Fill all the significant details in the application form and submit the application to a similar office.
- Must attach all the significant documents with the application.
- Visit the official website of the YSR Jala Kala Scheme, Department of Rural Development, Government Of Andhra Pradesh
- From the home page of the portal, you have to go to the menu bar
- You will see a blank where it is mentioned enter the application number and then a track option is given
- There you have to enter your application number
- Click on track option to get the application status
- As you click the status of your application will show on the screen
- Phone: 9121296053
- Agriculture & Allied Services- 1907
- Anti Corruption- 14400
- Disha- 181
- Illicit Liquor & Sand Smuggling- 14500
- TeleMedicine Services- 14410
- Email: email@example.com