The Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Center, or AB HWC Portal Login, was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to offer medical and healthcare services to the public. Residents are no longer worried about expensive medical procedures or care. Since the medical system will take care of you and maintain your health. Beneficiaries can access the official website available online for AB HWC Portal Login for details about their profiles. You must first register and log in to the HWC Portal to use this scheme or portal. And then you’ll be eligible to use all services. Such as those for kids, senior citizens, mental health, and so on. Keep reading this article for more important details.
Overview of AB HWC Portal Login
For the benefit of the users and beneficiaries, the Indian Ministry of Health and Welfare has created the AB HWC Portal Login. Users can get a range of healthcare services for their families at a greatly reduced cost by using the Ayushman Bharat HWC NHP Login. On behalf of the Indian Central Government, Prime Minister Narendra Modi revealed the Ayushman Bharat initiative. This program was introduced to provide free medical assistance and support to people over 60 who also are financially unstable. Interested candidates can easily visit the official web portal for registration and create their accounts. They can also log in to their accounts by using their login credentials.
Also Read: Hmis Mohfw Gov In Login
About Ayushman Arogya Mandir Portal
The Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Centre is another name for Ayushman Arogya Mandir Portal. This portal was introduced by India’s Minister of Health and Family Welfare, Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji. The aim of the AB HWS Portal is the delivery of sufficient medical care and services to the nation’s citizens. Also, to build strong, well-organized health and wellness centers throughout India. The government declared in 2018 that 150,000 Health and Wellness Centers would be built. The objectiveof this program is to offer health insurance and medical services to India’s poor and disadvantaged citizens. The primary goal of Ayushman Bharat is to provide primary health care, rehabilitation, and funeral services.
Key Highlights of AB HWC Portal Login
|Name of Article
|AB HWC Portal Login
|PM Narendra Modi
|Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of India
|Permanent Citizens of India
|To Provide Login option for beneficiaries to receive Health and Medical Facilities
|AB HWC Portal
- the applicant should be a resident of India
- Or they should have been living in India at least for 15 years
- The applicants should be registered with the government departments
- The applicant should have all the required documents.
Benefits of Ayushman Arogya Mandir
- The Ayushman Arogya Mandir Portal is also known as the Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Centre.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji, the Minister of Health and Family Welfare in India, introduced this portal.
- The provision of adequate medical care and services to the country’s citizens is the goal of the AB HWS Portal.
- additionally, to construct robust, efficiently run health and wellness facilities across India.
- In 2018, the government announced plans to construct 150,000 Health and Wellness Centers.
- This program aims to provide medical services and health insurance to underprivileged and impoverished citizens of India.
- Ayushman Bharat’s main objectives are to offer basic medical care, rehabilitation, and funeral services.
Also Read: Beneficiary.Nha.Gov.In Ayushman Card
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Address Proof
Components of Ayushman Arogya Mandir
To bring healthcare closer to the community, the first component focuses on building 150,000 Health and Wellness Centers (AB-HWCs), now called Ayushman Arogya Mandir. This is accomplished by modernizing Sub Health Centers (SHCs) and rural and urban Primary Health Centers (PHCs) in both urban and rural areas.
- ENT establishment
- Mental Health Services
- services for elderly care
- Services for emergencies
- Teenage and children’s health
- diseases that spread
- Health care services for children and teenagers
- Management services for family planning
- pregnancy as well as delivery.
Also Read: Beneficiary Nha Gov.In Registration
Detail Mentioned Under AB HWC Portal Login Dashboard
- To log into the system please follow the steps outlined below:
- Enter your username and password in the appropriate boxes
- Please enter the security code as shown in the text box provided (Captcha)
- Click on the Login button
Do AB HWC Portal Login Online with Username and Password
The steps listed below can be used to successfully finish the AB HWC Portal Login process
- First, go to the HWC Portal’s official HWC website.
- Click the “Login” button located on the homepage now.
- Next, complete the login form by entering your username and password.
- Finally, press the Login button that appears below.
- You’ve logged in successfully now.
- National Health Systems Resource Centre, Community Process and Comprehensive Primary Health care,
- Email Id; cphcnhsrc[at]gmail[dot]com
The Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Centre is another name for Ayushman Arogya Mandir Portal. This portal was introduced by India’s Minister of Health and Family Welfare, Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji.
Beneficiaries can access the official website available online for AB HWC Portal Login online for details about their profiles.
This program aims to provide medical services and health insurance to underprivileged and impoverished citizens of India. Ayushman Bharat’s main objectives are to offer basic medical care, rehabilitation, and funeral services.