The people who are a part of the Amma Vodi scheme presented by the Chief Minister of the Andhra Pradesh state can now check the latest beneficiary list from the official website of the organization and you can also download the list of beneficiaries who will be eligible for this scheme because many beneficiaries are not included in the latest list of the beneficiaries because of low attendance. You can download the Amma Vodi List 2023 in a pdf format from the official website of the organization or you can follow the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to online check the list through the official website.
What Is Amma Vodi List?
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the Amma Vodi scheme in order to provide incentives to the students of the government school in Andhra Pradesh state and this scheme was originally declared in the year 2019. The latest beneficiary list can be checked out by all of the beneficiaries from the official website of the scheme because this scheme is declared phase-wise for all of the beneficiaries so that they can get equal benefits through the implementation. You can be a part of this scheme by applying through the official website. Proper incentives are provided under this scheme so that the students can study without having to worry about financial troubles.
Amma Vodi List Latest Updates
The Chief Minister will be depositing Rupees 6595 crores directly into the bank account of the beneficiaries for this scheme and the financial assistance will also help 82,31,502 students who are studying from class 1st to class 12th. The scheme has been implemented since the year 2019 and the amount was provided on 27th June 2022 to all of the beneficiaries for the current phase. Rupees 15000 is provided to the mother of every poor child who is sending them to school. The government has provided Rs 19,618 crore under the amma vodi scheme in the year 2019-20. The government has transferred this amount to 42,33,098 beneficiaries. The incentive will be automatically credited to the bank account of the beneficiaries as it has been for the previous 2 years of the development.
Benefits Of Amma Vodi List
The scheme was developed by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state in order to reduce the dropout ratio in the schools of the Andhra Pradesh state. Rupees 15000 per annum will be provided to all of the beneficiaries through the development of the scheme and this financial assistance will be directly deposited into the bank account of the mothers who send their children to school despite having trouble in the financial department. There are various stages of this scheme which will be covered by the government of the Andhra Pradesh state and the scheme will be provided until the student graduate from the specific school that he or she is going to in the Andhra Pradesh state.
The following documents are required to apply for the scheme:-
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- School ID card
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Birth certificate
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scheme:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state
- The applicant must be studying in a government school in the Andhra Pradesh state
Amma Vodi Beneficiary List
You just have to follow these simple steps to download the beneficiary list of the scheme:-
- First of all, visit the official website of the Amma Vodi Scheme to check the Phase 2 Beneficiary List.
- The home page will open on your screen.
- Click on the Search Child Details option present on it.
- Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari
- West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur
- Prakasam, Nellore, Kadapa
- Kurnool, Anantapur, Chittoor
- Now, select the District Name.
- Fill Mother/Guardian’s Aadhaar Number and then fill in the verification code.
- After that click on the Get Details option.
- Finally the details of the beneficiary will appear in front of you.
- Click on the print button and take a print of the beneficiary list.
District Wise Amma Vodi List
The applicant can download the district-wise scheme list for the scheme from the table given below:-
|Name of the districts||Beneficiary List PDF|
|East Godavari||Click Here|
|West Godavari||Click Here|
- Address: 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
- Phone: 9705655349, 9705454869
- Email: apcse.@ap.gov.in