Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, created the Amma Vodi plan, and through its execution, several incentives were offered to students of government schools in Andhra Pradesh. The government takes all necessary steps to ensure that all qualified recipients get benefits. The plan is being implemented in a transparent manner. The Chief Minister deposits the benefit money immediately into the beneficiary’s account. We shall share with you all of the additional data about the Amma Vodi Scheme in this post, including the final recipient list for Phase I, which was announced by the competent authorities on December 27, 2019. We’ve created a step-by-step instructions in this post to help you check your name on the beneficiary list.
What is Amma Vodi Scheme?
“AMMA VODI” is a flagship program announced by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh as part of “NAVARATNALU” to provide financial assistance to every mother, or recognized guardian in the absence of the mother, who is a member of a low-income family, irrespective of caste, creed, religion, or region, to enable her to educate her child/children from Class I to XII (Intermediate Education) in all recognized Government, Private Aid, and Private Unaided Schools/ Jr. Colleges in the State, including Residential Schools/Colleges for the academic year 2022-23.
The Amma Vodi initiative was created to try to lower the school dropout rate. Every year, Rs 15000 is placed into the bank accounts of moms who take their children to school under this initiative. Poverty will not be a barrier to education under this plan.
Key Highlights of Amma Vodi Scheme
|Launched By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Name of Scheme||Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Mothers of school-going children (BPL families)|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance for the education of children|
|Launched Date||10th June 2019|
|Phase I Beneficiary List||27th December 2019|
|Phase II Beneficiary List||22nd December 2020|
Objective of Amma Vodi Scheme
The Amma Vodi initiative was created in try to lower the school dropout rate. Every year, Rs 15000 is placed into the bank accounts of moms who take their children to school under this initiative. Poverty will not be a barrier to education under this plan. Every woman in the state will have access to education for her children. To lower the dropout rate, schools provide a variety of services such as customized meals, uniforms, and literature. The government has made education a top priority to achieve a total literacy rate. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, the state’s chief minister, is doing everything he can to raise the state’s literacy rate and give an excellent education to the needy.
Benefits of Amma Vodi Scheme
Regardless of the number of children, the kid’s mother will get Rs.15,000 per child till the child/children pass class 12. Every January, a sum of Rs.15,000 is put straight into the beneficiaries’ savings bank accounts until the child or children pass class 12. However, Rs.1,000 would be withheld from the total of Rs.15,000 in order to upgrade and maintain the school’s restroom facilities. It is given to BPL mothers or a recognize guardian to assist them in educating their children in all private aided and private unaid schools, recognize government schools, junior colleges, and residential institutions in the state of Andhra Pradesh from Class 1 to Intermediate.
Features of Amma Vodi Scheme
Under the Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi skin, the following characteristics are as follows:-
- Only direct benefit transfers or online transfers of monies will make to the recipients.
- Once the beneficiary has completed normal twelfth grade, neither the beneficiary nor the beneficiary’s mother will be eligible for aid.
- The monies will be distributed to all of the beneficiaries every January until they complete their degree.
- If the recipient decides to discontinue his or her studies, no cash will be made available to him or her.
Laptop Instead Of Financial Assistance Under Amma Vodi
Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has started the second phase of the Amma Vodi Scheme. During the event, he reminded residents that owing to the state’s lockdown, many impoverished students were unable to access online lessons because they lacked access to devices like as computers and cellphones. As a result, beginning next year, participants of the Amma Vodi plan whose children are in classes 9 to 12 will be able to choose a laptop instead of receiving Rs 15,000 in financial support. Students who participate in the Vasati Deewana Scheme can also use this option.
- The infrastructure of government schools will also renovates, according to the Chief Minister, so that students may receive a proper education. The Amma Vodi initiative will also help to reduce dropout rates and enhance student attendance.
- If a kid does not attend school for more than three days, the volunteers must go to the student’s home to improve his or her attendance. The school’s toilet upkeep would deduct from the financial support of Rs 15000. As a result, parents will be able to raise concerns about the state of the toilets at their children’s schools. If the bathrooms are in poor condition, students can phone 1902 to make a complaint.
Amma Vodi Scheme 2nd Phase Payment
As you are aware, all impoverished kids would receive Rs 15000 per year under the Amma Vodi plan. The government of Andhra Pradesh is preparing to begin phase 2 of the Amma Vodi initiative. All actions, such as getting personal information, an Aadhar number, and bank account information, must be performed by the deadline. The school’s headmaster is in charge of enrolling all qualified students. The education department has established a timeframe for correcting information, confirming, and repair of mistakes, among other things.
- A conference of state district and Mandal education officers held on December 9, 2020.
- Instructions for detail correction, confirmation, and rectification, among other things, were discussed at this conference. The JnanaBhumi Portal will offer a list of all qualifying students.
- On December 16, 2020, a list of all eligible moms and guardians will reveal. All errors in the facts must resolve by the school headmaster before the deadline, and all objections questioning the eligibility of recipients must forward to the joint collector.
- The final list will be available on December 26, 2020. In order to manage and administer the Amma Vodi plan, three 24-hour helplines will establish at the DPO office in Visakhapatnam.
Amma Vodi Budget
Tuesday, June 16, 2020, Andhra Pradesh Finance Minister B Rajendranath Reddy presented the state’s budget for the coming fiscal year before the state Assembly in Velagapudi. Out of a total budget of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore, the state government has allotted Rs 22,604 crore to education. The government allocates Rs 17,971 crore to the education sector in the 2020 budget, which will increase in the 2021 budget. The Amma Vodi project has allocated Rs. 6,000 crores from this total.
The following qualifying requirements for the scheme are as follows:-
- The initiative is exclusively open to children who attend government schools in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Only permanent inhabitants of the state of Andhra Pradesh are eligible.
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- School ID card
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Birth certificate
Also Check: Vidya Deevena Scheme
Application Procedure for Amma Vodi 2023
When applying for the AP Amma Vodi scheme for the year 2020, keep the following application process in mind:-
- Firstly applicant needs to visit the Amma Vodi Website of Jaganannaammavodi.
- The homepage will appear on your screen, where you have to download the application form for the scheme.
- After downloading fill in all the details in the form or attach all the required documents
- After filling all the details please submit your application to the appropriate office or any government agency.
Phase II Beneficiary List for Amma Vodi
The recipient list for the AP Amma Vodi Schme will be available on the scheme’s official website. To download the scheme, simply follow these simple steps:-
- To begin, go to the Amma Vodi Scheme’s official website to view the Phase 2 Beneficiary List.
- When you get at the homepage, look for the Search Child Details option.
- Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari
- West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur
- Prakasam, Nellore, Kadapa
- Kurnool, Anantapur, Chittoor
- A new computer tab will appear with some necessary information.
- First and foremost, choose a district name.
- Fill in your mother’s or guardian’s Aadhaar number, then the verification code.
- Then select Get Details from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, the beneficiary’s information will show in front of you.
- Take a print of the beneficiary list by pressing the print button.
- Keep this information in a safe place for future use.
How to Login as an Officer
- To begin, go to the Amma Vodi Scheme’s official website.
- Before you, the home page will appear.
- Click the OFFICER/2nd INTER COLLEGE LOGIN option on the front page.
- A login page will now appear in front of you.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you, where you must click on the login link for the district in where you live.
- The following are the login links:
- After that, you must input your login information.
- Now you may update Amma Vodi’s data on the Board of Intermediate 2nd year kid.
Beneficiaries will have their benefits immediately placed into their mother’s or guardian’s bank accounts by the appropriate authorities. Every year in January, the sum will send till the candidate completes intermediate/ 12th/ +2. If the child drops out of school in the middle of the semester, he will not be eligible for financial aid.
- Address: 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
- Phone: 9705655349, 9705454869
- Email: apcse.@ap.gov.in