YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme was launched in the Andhra Pradesh state. The Andhra Pradesh State government has now revised the pension amount of the YSR pension kanuka scheme to INR 3000 from INR 2750. The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy announced this news by himself. This increase in pension will help all the citizens who are unable to work or now retired in the Andhra Pradesh state. All senior citizens, widows, Single women, HIV-positive persons and others are eligible to apply for the scheme. All the applicants who want to avail the benefits of this scheme can fill out the application form on the official website.
What is YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme?
The YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme is a social welfare scheme launched by the Andhra Pradesh State government. Under this scheme, the selected applicants will get financial support from the state government so that they can live a peaceful life. Senior citizens, retired persons, widows, Weavers, Toddy Tappers, Fishermen, Single Women, Traditional Cobblers, and other disabled persons are eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme. The selected applicants for the pension kanuka scheme will get INR 3000 per year from the state government. This financial assistance will be transferred directly to the applicant’s bank account.
Also Read: GPS Pension Scheme Andhra Pradesh
The Objective of Increasing YSR Pension Kanuka Amount
The main objective of increasing the YSR Pension kanuka amount is to help all the Financially unstable citizens of Andhra Pradesh state. This increase in pension will help them to tackle inflation and live a comfortable life. The increase in the YSR pension kanuka amount will help the beneficiaries to become independent. The Andhra Pradesh State government aimed at helping those who cannot feed themselves and those who take pensions due to old age. The Andhra Pradesh State government will provide INR 3000 to all the beneficiaries under by scheme. The applicant can fill out the application form on the official website to avail the benefits of this Scheme.
Key Highlights of Upgraded Social Welfare Pension Scheme
|Name of the scheme
|YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
|Andhra Pradesh state government
|Citizens of Andhra Pradesh
|YSR Pension Kanuka Website
- The monthly income of the applicant’s family in rural areas must be less than INR 10,000 and in urban areas less than 12,000.
- The total land holding of the applicant family should be less than 3.0 0 acres of wet land 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land.
- Any member of the applicant’s family should not be on a four-wheeler.
- Any member of the applicant’s family must not be a government employee or pensioner.
- Any member of the applicant’s family must not be an income Taxpayer.
Benefits of YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
- The selected candidates for the YSR pension kanuga scheme will get INR 3000 as a pension from the state government.
- The pension will help the beneficiaries to live a comfortable life and be independent.
- The increase in pensions will help them fight inflation.
- The financial assistance will be transferred directly to the applicant’s bank account.
Also Read: YSR Navasakam
- Aadhar Card
- Death Certificates of Husband
- Certificate of Disability in case of Disabled Pension)
- Toddy Tapper Certificate
- Weavers Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Gender Identity Certificate
Date of Announcing Revised YSR Pension Kanuka
- The revised YSR pension kanuka scheme was announced by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh on 1st January 2024.
- The applicants will you selected based on their clearance of eligibility criteria.
- Only the permanent citizens of Andhra Pradesh state will be selected for the scheme.
- If the applicant or any family member of the applicant on a four-wheeler will not be selected for the scheme.
- If the applicant’s family’s annual income exceeds INR 12000 per month he will not be selected for the scheme.
- The applicant must have all the required documents before filling out the application form.
- If any of the applicant’s family members is a government employee or government pensioner he will not be selected for the scheme.
How to Apply Online Under Enhanced YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
- To apply for the enhanced YSR pension Kanuka scheme first you need to go to the official YSR pension Kanuka website by clicking on the link here.
- On the homepage click on the option Apply here.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Fill out all the details that are asked and attach all the necessary documents.
- Click on the option submit to successfully fill out the application form.
Login for YSR Pension Kanuka 2.0 Scheme
- To log in for the YSR Pension Kanuka 2.0 first, you need to go to the official website by clicking on the link here.
- On the homepage click on the option login.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on the option Get OTP.
- Fill out the OTP.
- Click on the option submit to complete your process.
- 0866 – 2410017
The revised amount of the YSR pension kanuka scheme is INR 3000.
The revised YSR pension kanuka was announced by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh on 1st January 2024.
The maximum income of the applicant to apply for the YSR pension Kanuka is INR 12000 per month.
If you have any problem applying for the YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme, you can contact Phone No. 0866 – 2410017