Congress Government cancelled one of the schemes that were introduced in Telangana by the BRS Government. The Gruhalakshmi scheme that is supposed to provide houses to homeless people in Telangana has been cancelled by the state government. In place of the Gruhalakshmi Scheme, the Congress government in Telangana state launched the Abhya Hastham Scheme. Under the new scheme, 5 lakh rupees of financial assistance will be provided to the beneficiaries. The financial assistance has been improved as compared to the previous scheme that was presented by the BRS government which is a huge relief for the people.
About Abhya Hastham Scheme
To compensate for cancelling the Gruhalakshmi scheme the Congress party in the Telangana state launched Abhya Hastham Scheme. Under the Abhya Hastham Scheme state government of Telangana state will provide financial assistance of up to INR 5 lakh to the selected candidates. The financial assistance will be used by the selected candidates to build a house. The scheme will also provide pensions and financial support to the women of Telangana state. All the applicants who clear the eligibility criteria can fill out the application form on the official website. The applicant needs to print out the application form and submit it to the prescribed authorities.
Also Read: Telangana Gruha Jyothi Scheme
Objective of Cancelling BRS Govt Gruhalakshmi Scheme
The main objective of cancelling the Gruhalakshmi Scheme of the BRS government is to increase the financial assistance to the people. The new scheme launched by the Congress government in Telangana state is the Abhya Hastham Scheme. Under the Abhya Hastham scheme, the state government will provide pensions, insurance and Financial support to the citizens of Telangana state. This scheme will help all the women in the Telangana state to live a peaceful life. All the citizens of Telangana who have clear eligibility criteria can submit the application form to the authorities to avail the benefits of the scheme.
Also Read: 6 Guarantee Application Form
Key Highlights of New Introduced Abhya Hastham
|Name of the scheme
|Telangana state government
|Provide Financial assistance
|Citizens of Telangana state
|Abhya Hastham Website
- The candidate must be a permanent citizen of Telangana state.
- Only the female members of the family can apply for this scheme.
- The candidate must have a SC, ST or BC category certificate.
- The candidate must own a piece of land in the Telangana state.
Also Read: Mahalakshmi Scheme
Benefits of Abhya Hastham Scheme
- The Abhya Hastham Scheme will provide financial assistance To the citizens of Telangana state so that they can build their houses.
- The scheme will provide insurance and pensions to the women of Telangana state.
- The scheme will help the citizens to tell their problems to the government with privacy.
- With online accessibility of application forms, it saves the time of both the citizens and the government.
- The Abhya Hastham Scheme will provide INR 5 lakh to Eligible candidates for the scheme.
Also Read: New Ration Card Apply Online Telangana
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Bank Account Details
Financial Assistance Details
- Under the Abhaya Hastham scheme selected candidates will get INR 5 lakh as financial assistance from the state government.
Also Read: Praja Palana Application Form
Selection Process under New Hosuing Scheme in Place of Gruhalakshmi Scheme
- The candidates will be selected based on the clearance of eligibility criteria.
- The candidates must be permanent citizens of Telangana state to be selected for the scheme.
- Only the women head of the house will be selected for the scheme.
- The candidates who belong to the SC ST or OBC section will be selected for the scheme.
- The candidate must have all the required documents before filling out the application form.
Also Read: Indiramma Indlu Housing Scheme
Download Abhaya Hastham Form
- To download the Abhaya Hastham Form first unit go to the official website by clicking on the link here.
- On the homepage, click on the Praja Palana Application Form
- Download the Prajapati ration card in the language of your choice.
- Check the links here:
- A PDF file will be downloaded on your desktop.
- Print out the application form.
- Fill out all the details that are asked in the application form.
Detailed Mentioned Under Abhaya Hastham Form
- Name of the applicant (head of the family):
- Female, male, others
- Sc, st, bc, minorities, others
- Date of birth
- Aadhaar no
- Ration card no
- Mobile no
- House no. & street
- Grama panchayat / municipality
- Ward no
- Grama panchayat / ward code
- Application no
- Application of Sri / Smt.
- Father / husband name
- Mahalakshmi scheme
- Rythu bharosa
- Indiramma Indlu
- Gruha jyothi scheme
- Cheyutha scheme
- Signature of the official
Form Submission Process Under New Housing Scheme
- First, download the application form from the official website as instructed above.
- After downloading the application form fill out all the details that are asked and attach all the necessary documents.
- Visit the designated authority in your area with the application form
- Submit the application form to the designated authority will all the correct details and required documents.
- For any query you can contact Email ID collector_hyd[at]telangana[dot]gov[dot]in
The Gruhalakshmi Scheme is cancelled by the Congress government in the Telangana state.
The Abhaya Hastham scheme is the name of the new scheme launched by the Telangana state government.
If you have any problem applying for the Abhaya Hastham scheme, you can contact Email ID- collector_hyd[at]telangana[dot]gov[dot]in.
The financial assistance of INR 5 Lakh will be given to the selected applicants for the Abhaya Hastham scheme.