The CM of Andhra Pradesh announced the implementation of the AP Career Portal, especially for students who are studying in secondary and higher secondary classes. The portal aims to provide students with proper guidance about the available courses, scholarships, or career options. This portal will be more informative for the students of AP who belong to classes 9th to 12th. Because this is an age group from where you have to start thinking about your career goals or steps you have to take. Through AP Career Portal 2024 students get a chance to connect with highly educated and experienced teachers, with whom they will talk about their career plans and also take some advice. If you are someone who is looking for a portal like this, then stay connected with us. Here we provide all the necessary information like objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria and much more.
About AP Career Portal 2024
The AP Career Portal is launched by the Department of School Education in collaboration with the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) for the students of AP. Education is not limited to school education. Real education starts after passing. To opt for your favorite course, applying for accurate jobs and available scholarships are the main tasks to find. But all these problems are now sorted after the implementation of this AP Career Portal. This portal will solve all your career-related problems. This portal will contain around 12,00 scholarships or fellowships which will be beneficial for you. If you want to avail the benefits of this portal, then you just have to enter your student ID or password and get all the related details. This portal is serving you all the information just like a plate full of your favorite stuff.
Key Highlights of AP Career Portal
|Andhra Pradesh Government
|Name of Portal
|AP Career Portal 2024
|To offer career advice
|It will offer career guidance that will help young people find jobs that match their goals and skills.
|Mode of Application
|Students in grades 9 and12
Objective of AP Career Portal
The government of AP introduced this AP Career Portal, with the simple intention of serving various career-related information in a single platform. It is a valuable platform for all the students of AP who are pursuing in class 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th. Because at this age you start planning to build your career. This portal serves around 12,00 scholarships and fellowships for you. These scholarships will also provide opportunities for studying in foreign. So, don’t waste your precious time. Grab this opportunity as soon as possible.
Also Check: AP Free Laptop Scheme
Benefits of AP Career Portal
The items below provide a list of the program’s advantages.
- Students from middle and high schools can access the portal.
- According to their goals and skills, the Andhra Pradesh job advising website will help youngsters find work opportunities. Govt. On the official portal, you can register online for more than 1000 career possibilities, counseling, skill development programmes, and job fairs.
- Students would be more informed about the courses and occupations that are offered.
- Students have access to over 21,000 institutions, and they can select from 1150 distinct entrance exams and 1150 distinct vocational schools.
- The website lists more than 1,200 scholarships as being available.
The user must meet the following requirements:
- Users must be both Andhra Pradesh residents and citizens of India.
- A student must be the user.
- To create an account on the site, students must be enrolled in the 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grade.
The following documents are required for the portal:
- A user must have identification to be verified, such as an Adhar card or voter ID.
- DOB records for users.
- Mobile number and Email address of users.
Online Registration Process
As we all know, many children are perplexed by suggestions for careers. The newest job site for Andhra Pradesh is apcareerportal.in. excellent career adviser. The top platform provides easy access to career information for kids in grades 9 through 12. Through this site, students can interact with teachers and receive appropriate guidance.
Just keep in mind these procedures to register on the portal:
- Visit the career portal on the official website to get started.
- The website’s home page will initially appear on the screen.
- The applicant must choose the option to register on the homepage for the following stage.
- A new web page will show up on your screen.
- Please fill in the required details.
- If you proceed in this manner, you will be able to complete the AP career portal registration process.
Log in to AP Career Portal
Log in to the AP career advice portal. Observe these guidelines.
- First, go to the Andhra Pradesh Career Guidance official website’s main page.
- The login option is located on the homepage; simply click it to bring up the login form.
- Your student ID and password must be entered in the corresponding fields. The password is the same if you are a first-time user: “123456.”
- You can use the portal’s services after logging in, as described in this article’s section on its advantages.
If you have any concerns about the Portal then must visit their official website to know more. Additional information we provide you in this post so don’t skip this post.