The applicants can book their Bharat Rice online at NCCF, NAFED, And Kendriya Bhandar 2024. All the citizens of India who want to avail the benefits of Bharat Rice can go to the official website to register themselves. The Food Corporation of India has sent 5 tons of rice to cooperatives like the National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd (NAFED), National Cooperative Consumers’ Federation of India (NCCF), and retail chain Kendriya Bhandar. These corporations will help the government of India with the packing of Bharat rice in 5 kg to 10 kg packets so that they can reach the ultimate consumer.
About Bharat Rice Online Booking
All the citizens of India who want to avail the benefits of Bharat rice can go to the official website to register themselves. National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd has started the Bharat Rice Online Booking. The applicants can just go to the official portal and register themselves for the Bharat rice. The Food and Consumer Affairs Minister of India Mr. Piyush Goyal has announced that Bharat rice will help the lower-class and Middle-Class citizens of India to get food at an affordable rate. The Government of India will provide rice at 29 Rupees per kilo under the Bharat Rice Brand.
What is the Bharat Rice Scheme?
The Food and Consumer Affairs Minister of India Mr Piyush Goyal announced the launch of the Bharat Rice Scheme. The Bharat rice scheme will provide rice at an affordable rate of 29 rupees per kilo to all the financially unstable citizens of the country. This scheme will help the citizens of India to buy price at an affordable rate without worrying about financial troubles. The Government of India will provide prices under the Bharat rise scheme at 29 per kilo in 5 kg to 10 kg packets. The Government of India will send the Bharat rice under the brand name “Bharat” which is available on outlets of Kendriya Bhandar and e-commerce websites in India.
Key Highlights of Bharat Rice Online Booking
|Name of the scheme
|Bharat Rice Online Booking
|Government of India
|Provide rice at a subsidized rate
|Citizens of India
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The applicant must belong to the financially unstable section of the society.
Price of Various Items Under Bharat Rice Scheme
- Rise at INR 29 per kilo
- Aata at INR 27.50 per kilo
- Chana dal at INR 60 per kilo
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Incomes certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
Also Read: PM FME Scheme
Benefits of the Bharat Rice Scheme
- The selected applicants under the Bharat Rice scheme will get Rice at an affordable rate to the market.
- The rice will be provided under this scheme at INR 29 per kilo.
- This scheme will help financially unstable citizens so that they can afford food at a reasonable rate.
- The Food and Consumer Affairs Minister Mr Piyush Goyal has said that poor families can save up to 1500 to 2000 rupees with the help of this scheme.
- The rice under the Bharat rice scheme will be available in the retail chain Kendriya Bhandar in the first phase.
Date of Announcement
- The Bharat Rice Scheme was announced by the government of India on 6th February 2024.
Bharat Rice Online Booking at NCCF, NAFED, And Kendriya Bhanda
- To book the Bharat Rice Online Booking at NCCF, NAFED, And Kendriya Bhanda the applicant can go to the official website.
- On the home page, the option apply here.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill out all the details that are asked and attach all the necessary documents.
- Click on the option Submit to complete your process.
All the permanent residents of India who belong to the financially unstable section of society are eligible to apply for the Bharat rice scheme.
Under the Bharat rice scheme, the rice will be provided by the government at INR 29 per kilo.
The Bharat Rice Scheme was announced by the government of India on 6th February 2024.
The Food and Consumer Affairs Minister of India Mr Piyush Goyal announced the launch of Bharat rice scheme.