Dr. Jitendra Singh, Union Minister for Personnel, Public Grievances, and Pensions, has inaugurated a pensioner portal in conjunction with the State Bank of India. Bhavishya Portal 9.0 is the name of the program. This has been done for the benefit of Central Government pensioners in order to make their lives easier. The Bhavishya site allows for real-time electronic price tracking of retirement fund balances. Aside from that, Bhavishya Portal 2023 has all of the information and pension files of retired persons. The system became required on January 1, 2017, and it is used by the main Secretariat of 97 Ministries and Departments, including 815 Attached Offices, as well as 7,902 DDOs.Bhavishya Portal, which was developed by the government, wants to acquire information related. So you must read this text carefully to the finish.
About Bhavishya Portal
Union Minister of State for Science and Technology, Ministry of Earth Sciences, Prime Minister’s Office, and Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances, and Pensions unveiled the Bhavishya Portal for Integrated Pensioners on October 18, 2022, in conjunction with State Bank of India. “Bhavishya Portal was recently rated as the third best portal among the government of India service portals by National e-Governance Service Delivery Assessment (NeSDA),” said by Union Minister Jitendra Singh. There will be real-time electronic processing of the balance of this SBI retirement fund for pension payout and a tracking system for all retired pensioners. Bhavishya Portal for Pension Seva is being merged with this site and will provide retirees with access to all information services in one location with a single login. Bhavishya Portal data will be gathered from all 16 banks that provide pensions.
Also Check: SBI Pension Seva Portal
Key Highlights of Bhavishya Portal
|Launched By||Central Government|
|Name of Portal||Bhavishya Portal 2023|
|Objective||To provide a single window for all central government pensioners seeking information about their bank or their pension|
|Benefits||This site allows for real-time electronic price tracking of retirement fund balances or other information|
|Eligibility Criteria||Must be a resident of India|
|Beneficiaries||Retiree of country|
Objective of Bhavishya Portal
The objective is to guarantee that all retirement obligations are paid and that retiring employees receive their Pension Payment Orders (PPO) on the actual day of retirement. In order to do this, the department has introduced the ‘BHAVISHYA’ online Pension Sanction & Payment Tracking System. Additionally, the pensioner must check in to the future site with just one login to supply all the information. Bhavishya Portal has been made for pensioners and provides a place for employees leaving government employment to document their experiences. in order to compile all the information for pensioners in one location. On this portal, it is possible to track the balance of a retirement fund electronically in real-time.
Also Check: SBI Utsav Fixed Deposit Scheme
Benefits and Features
- The Bhavishya Portal, which the Central Government and the State Bank of India jointly unveiled, would be a generous present to millions of retirees across the nation.
- On this portal, it is possible to track the balance of a retirement fund electronically in real-time.
- In addition to this, you can view the pension file and all the information included inside it for retired people.
- All of the information is available on the Bhavishya Portal.
- On this platform, you will be able to quickly view all the data pertaining to pension distribution.
- This portal will compile and maintain information from each of the 16 banks that provide pensions.
- There will also be an electronic platform for tracking pension payments that will allow retirees to access all services with a single login.
- Retirees can open a pension account online using the Bhavishya Portal by choosing a bank and branch.
- You can also check the status of your Form 16 Jeevan Pramaan and your monthly pension slip.
- In addition, retirees have the option of switching their bank through the future.
Bhavishya Portal a Single Window
The Bhavishya site has been ranked third best among the Government of India service portals by the National Governors Service Delivery Assessment. According to Dr. Singh, the Department of Pensioners Welfare has chosen this fully digital platform as the foundation for future integration. This will be accessible to all central government retirees through a single portal. The following portals have merged with Bhavishya Portal.
- PENSION DASHBOARD
The retired employees of country can register under the Bhavishya Portal to receive all the necessary information related to their pension or bank details.
- Aadhaar Card
- Birth certificate
- Proof of residence
- Proof of income
- Information about a bank account
- Email ID
- Passport size Photograph
- Certificate for the work that was done
Application Procedure for Registration under Bhavishya Portal
- For registration, pensioners first visit the official website of the Bhavishya Portal.
- The homepage of the portal will open on your screen, where you have to click on the Registration Button.
- The registration page will appear on your device where you need to fill in the required\asked information related to you.
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Date of Retirement
- Functional Designation
- DDO Code
- PAO Code
- Email id
- Mobile number, etc.
- After filling in all these necessary details click on submit button, for final submission.
- The procedure of signing up for your future portal will be finished in this manner.
Application Procedure for Login under Bhavishya Portal
- For login, pensioners first visit the official website of Bhavishya Portal.
- The homepage of the portal will open on your screen, where you have to click on the Login Options button.
- The login page will appear on your screen, where you fill your details such as:
- Login ID
- Secuity code
- After that click on the continue button.
- The procedure of login for the portal will be finished in this manner.
View the List of Nodal Officers
- You need to start by going to the official website of the Bhavishya Portal.
- The website’s home page will then appear in front of you.
- The Nodal Officers List option can be found on the home page.
- You will get a list of nodal officers after clicking.
- In this list, you can now discover the Organization Name, Office Name, Designation, and Contact No.
- The process of viewing the list of nodal officers under your future portal will be finished in this manner.
The applicant who has any query related to this portal then contact the given address and phone no. given below.
- Location- Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi – 110 003
- Technical Helpline- (011) 24640650 and (011) 24640651
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday (9:00am to 5:30pm)
- [except gazetted holidays]