Nearly 54 lakh people nationwide get pensions from the State Bank of India, the largest pension-paying bank in the nation. To that end, it has developed its own portal. All of the nation’s seniors can now access a variety of services with only a few clicks thanks to the Pension Seva SBI. It’s simple to register, log in, and use the many online services, like downloading pension slips, on the SBI Pension Seva Portal. Online registration is required before using any of the SBI pension services. After logging in, you can then use these services via the state bank of India’s sbi pension seva website. Pensioners can access a variety of services through the SBI Pension Seva Portal 2023. One may log in and use all services, such as the ability to download a pension slip and view transaction history, after registering on the SBI Pension Seva portal.
What Is SBI Pension Seva Portal 2023?
In order to improve the dependability of its services, the State Bank of India launched a special website called the “SBI Pension Seva Portal.” The SBI Pension Seva Portal, as its name suggests, is a dedicated website that provides assistance to State Bank of India pension account holders. New pensioner registration & Login is crucial in order to use the SBI Pension seva portal (special portal of pensioners). You can access all pension-related services after logging in, including downloading pension slips, pension certificates, reports on arrear calculations, reviewing recent transactions, etc. A new pensioner registration feature is available on the SBI pension Seva portal. Numerous other services can be accessed with the pension seva sbi login. This recently launched SBI pension platform is your one-stop shop for all of your requirements.
Also Read: e Gram Swaraj Portal
Key Highlights of SBI Pension Seva Portal
|Launched By||State Bank of India|
|Name of Portal||SBI Pension Seva Portal 2023|
|Objective||To provide many online services, like downloading pension slips, on the SBI Pension Seva Portal|
|Benefits||SMS notifications concerning the pension payment process are available to retirees|
|Eligibility Criteria||Pensioners who have account in bank|
|Official Website||SBI Pension|
Objective of SBI Pension Seva Portal
The “SBI Pension Seva Portal” is a unique website that the State Bank of India established in order to increase the dependability of its services. The New SBI Pension Seva Portal is a dedicated website that offers new registration services to State Bank of India pension account holders, helping them. All of the nation’s seniors can now access a variety of services with only a few clicks thanks to the Pension Seva SBI. SBI has also worked with federal government agencies, state government departments, and various autonomous entities for the processing of pensions in order to further enhance the services offered through this portal.
Benefits of SBI Pension Seva Portal
- SMS notifications concerning the pension payment process are available to retirees.
- Pension slips can be sent to account holders through email.
- All branches around the nation accept life certificates.
- Through the portal, you can access a number of other services and programmes like Jeevan Pramaan, Senior Citizens Savings Scheme, and EPPO provision for retirees.
- The platform would assist pensioners in saving time and money.
Services provided by SBI Pension Seva Portal
- Investment-related details
- Life certification status
- Transaction details
- Arrears calculation sheets download
- Download pension slips/ Form 16
- Pension profile details
Also Check: e-sampada Portal
Registration Process under Portal 2023
- Applicants first need to go to the SBI Pension website.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Select the “New Registration” link on the homepage.
- Add your account number and other information.
- Create a user ID of your choosing and fill out the other fields as directed.
- Create a password for your account to aid in keeping it secure.
- Create two profile questions, then save them for later use.
- Lastly, activate the account by clicking the link in the email.
Steps for Login to SBI Pension Seva Portal
- Applicants first need to go to the SBI Pension Seva portal official website.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- On the page’s top right, select the “Login” option.
- Click on login after entering your username, password, and captcha text.
- Your login will now be successful.
- Customers can reach SBI customer support by dialling on – 18004253800/ 1800112211/ 1800110009/ 08026599990 if they experience any problems while using the portal.
- Additionally, customers can text “UNHAPPY” to 8008202020.
- Additionally, they can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
SBI Pension Seva Portal FAQs
If a pensioner is a Central/State Government pensioner or an autonomous body that has a pension payment arrangement with our Bank, then the answer is yes.
As in the past, the pensioner will open his or her SB or CA account in the Home Branch of their choosing.
It is not necessary for the retiree to create a separate pension account. The pension can be credited to the pensioner’s current or savings account held at any branch of the bank they choose.