If you want to access some important legal documents in the Gujarat state then you can check out the official platform created by the Gujarat government which is known as the Bhu Naksha Gujarat 2023. You can check out the specific procedures related to the portal from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the procedures through which you will be able to easily View Village Map with Survey Number Online. You can check out the specifications related to the procedures available on the official website created by the Gujarat government.
What Is Bhu Naksha Gujarat 2023?
A very detailed online platform is created by the Gujarat government in order to provide proper opportunities related to electronic maps to the people so that they can get proper information related to the lands and the flats which are available in Gujarat state without having to visit a particular government office. The people can access the Bhu Naksha Gujarat portal created by the Gujarat government and they will be able to get information related to the maps of the Gujarat state. The people can access the official website of the revenue department of the Gujarat state and then they will be able to access the different maps available in the Gujarat state according to the district in which they are living.
Also Read: Anyror Gujarat 7/12
Highlights Of Land Records Gujarat
|Name||Bhu Naksha Gujarat 2023|
|Launched by||Gujarat Government|
|Benefits||Providing electronic village maps|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Gujarat state|
|Official Website||Bhu Naksha|
Objective Of Bhu Naksha Gujarat
There are a lot of objectives that will be fulfilled through the development of Bhu Naksha Gujarat created by the Gujarat government and one of the main objectives is to provide an easy way through which the residents of the Bihar state and axis the maps available to them by the Indian government whenever they are buying land. You can access the official website created by the Gujarat government and you will be able to download the main documents that are required in order to show the legality of your land. The people will also be able to access the electronic maps available on the official website and they will be able to locate their land easily without having to be physically present.
Benefits Of Bhu Naksha Gujarat
There are a lot of benefits which will be provided to the people through the development of this scheme because the people will be able to access the properties map through the development of the system and they will not have to wait in a long line in order to get the physical copy of their village map. The people will be able to access the map anywhere and from any location and they will also be able to access the RoR document which is one of the most vital documents required whenever you are buying any type of land in India. The person will be able to get proper information related to the land records by visiting the official website and they will also be able to download the map which is available online. You can get the PDF of the documents from the official website.
The residents of the Gujarat state will be able to find the electronic maps for the following districts as presented by the Gujarat government:-
Also Read: Anubandham Portal
Bhu Naksha Gujarat 2023 View Village Map
If you want to check the village map then you will have to follow the simple procedure giving below:-
- You will have to first visit the Bhu Naksha website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called Village Maps
- A new page will open on the screen
- Now, select the desired district from the drop-down list
- Once you will select the district, the list of locations will open on the screen with the option of that respective state like District, City, etc
- Now, select one of the options and click on the download button
- A PDF file of the village map will open on the screen
- You will be able to see the options for settlements, district headquarters, taluk headquarters, village boundaries, taluka boundaries, expressways, national and state highways, district and village roads, rivers, and railway lines, among others.
- You can now check the maps accordingly.
View Village Map Offline
If you want to check the maps offline than you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will have to visit the official Gujarat Revenue Department Taluk office
- Now from the concerned officials, get the application form and procedure guidelines
- Now fill in the form with all the required land-related details like VF-8A account or VF-7Survey
- After that attach the required documents with the form like identity proof of the land
- Finally, submit the form to the designated revenue officer
- After successful submission of the form, you will receive your land map after two days
Access Gujarat Jantri Rates Online
To access Gujarat Jantri Rates online, you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will have to first visit the official website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called Jantri tab
- A new page will open on the screen with the Gujarat districts in a Map format
- Click on the desired district for which you want to check the Jantri details
- A new page with the selected district’s map will open on the screen
- Now, enter all the required details like District, Village, Taluka, Land Type, and Survey number
- After that, click on the Show Jantri button
- The Jantri details will open on the screen
- You will be able to see the details of the area like residential rates, industrial rates, commercial rates, rates of uncultivated land and agricultural land, etc
- Address: Revenue Department, Block no-11, New Sachivalaya, Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat (India)
- Helpline Numbers:
- +91 79 23251501
- +91 79 23251507
- +91 79 23251591
- +91 79 23251508