The Chief Minister Girl Child Protection Scheme Tamil Nadu 2024 was launched by the Government of TN for the benefit and welfare of Girl children. The CM of Tamil Nadu who Launched this scheme is credited with creating an effective program for the welfare of girls. The goal of the program is to stop the killing of baby girls in their mothers’ wombs. Moreover, to promote welfare and education of the girl children in the state. With direct government funding, the chief Minister Girl Child Protection Scheme Tamil Nadu 2024 seeks to end gender discrimination.By empowering and defending the rights of young girls in the state. Keep reading this article for more information about the scheme.
Chief Minister Girl Child Protection Scheme 2024
A girl child in India is still targeted by the patriarchal society that has existed for a century. To eliminate gender discrimination, the state government of Tamil Nadu has launched several programs for girls. One such scheme that the Tamil Nadu government introduced in 1992 is the Chief Minister Girl Child Protection Scheme 2024. The goal of the Chief Minister Girl Child Protection is to protect and safeguard the rights of girls. As a result, its main objective is to stop gender discrimination by providing financial assistance to minor girls. With the help of this scheme, the girls in Tamil Nadu are protected and can pursue their dreams.
Also Read: Namma School
The objective of Chief Minister Girl Child Protection Scheme
The most important objective of the Chief Minister Girl Child Protection Scheme is to provide protection and a safe future to the girl children. This scheme helps girls enroll in and stay in school, ensuring their education through middle school. The Govt of TN encourages under-18 girls not to marry by raising awareness and offering financial support. The parents and families are asked to follow family planning guidelines. And stay away from having more children after having two girls. This scheme protects the rights of girls and gives them social and financial independence. That improves the importance and role of girls in their families and raises their standard of living.
Key Highlights of Chief Minister Girl Child Protection Scheme
|Name of the scheme
|Chief Minister Girl Child Protection Scheme
|The government of Tamil Nadu
|Girl children of the state
|To provide protection and a safe future to the girl children
|TN Social Welfare Portal
- The applicant’s family must make less than ₹ 72,000 per year.
- There cannot be a boy child born to the girl’s parents.
- A girl’s family is required to enroll her in any kind of school.
- The girl ought to be single.
Also Read: Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme
Benefits of TN Girl Child Protection Scheme
The following advantages are offered by the Girl Child Protection Scheme:
- After making a six-year deposit, girls will receive ₹ 1800 in annual incentives to help with their educational costs.
- This sum will be renewed every five years by the state governments.
- When girls reach the age of 18, interest will be paid on this deposit. It is meant to help them with their further education.
- For them to receive this benefit, they must therefore show up for their tenth regular board exam.
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Family income certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Community certificate
- Medical certificate of sterilization
- Certificate for not having a male child, issued by Tahsildar
- Birth certificate of the child
- Family photo
Mode of Deposits under the Scheme
The two deposit methods available in this scheme for a girl child are listed below:
- Scheme 1: A fixed deposit of ₹ 50,000 will be given to any girl born on or after August 1, 2011, along with a receipt. It will be provided by Tamil Nadu Power Finance and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited to families with a single girl child.
- Scheme 2: Under this scheme, a girl will receive ₹ 25,000 as a fixed deposit along with a receipt. Families with two girls will receive it from Tamil Nadu Power Finance and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited.
- The girl child that will be considered for this scheme should be unmarried.
- Below the age of 18 girls will be selected.
- The girls who are getting an education are selected for this scheme.
Chief Minister Girl Child Protection Scheme Apply Online 2024
To apply for the Chief Minister Child Protection scheme online follow these steps
- First you must visit the official website for the scheme
- After that on the homepage of the website click on the register option
- After clicking on the register option, you will be redirected to another page
- They fill in the required details correctly
- Then click on submit and get yourself registered for the scheme.
- Address; Commissionerate of Social Welfare, Lady Willingdon College Campus, Kamarajar Salai, Chennai-600005.
- Phone: 044-24351885
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The goal of the Chief Minister’s Girl Child Protection Scheme is to protect and safeguard the rights of girls. As a result, its main objective is to stop gender discrimination by providing financial assistance to minor girls.
The applicant’s family must make less than ₹ 72,000 per year. There cannot be a boy child born to the girl’s parents. A girl’s family is required to enroll her in any kind of school.
A fixed deposit of ₹ 50,000 will be given to any girl born on or after August 1, 2011, along with a receipt. Under this scheme, a girl will receive ₹ 25,000 as a fixed deposit along with a receipt.