The Goa government unveiled the Mukhyamantri Devdarshan Yatra Yojana 2023 on November 7, 2022. An application for the yojana is available in PDF format at goaonline.gov.in. The public was made aware of this government-sponsored pilgrimage initiative before the February 2022 Assembly elections. The plan will help the party win votes while he is in office. The Goa state government will offer applicants free travel to religious sites as part of this Tirth yatra programme. Whether they are Christians or Hindus, they can visit a variety of holy locations. The other two locations promised by the Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana 2023 are Shirdi, the well-known temple of Sai Baba located in nearby Maharashtra, and Velankanni, a well-known pilgrimage place particularly well-known for the Church of Mother Mary, both in Tamil Nadu. Shirdi is in Maharashtra, and Velankanni is in Tamil Nadu.
What Is Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana 2023?
Before the 2022 Assembly elections, the government announced the Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana, a state-sponsored pilgrimage programme. The state will provide free excursions to sacred locations during Goa’s Tirth Yatra. The government will offer free transportation to a number of religious locations throughout the Goa Tirth Yatra. A bus carrying people was flagged off by CM Pramod Sawant to mark the beginning of the Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana. You can take a bus to the well-known Tirupati temple in Andhra Pradesh. First-come, first-served policy governs the reservation of free pilgrimage seats. The other two stops on the Chief Minister’s Devadarshan Yatra itinerary are Velankanni in Tamil Nadu, a well-known pilgrimage site known for the Church of Mother Mary, and Shirdi, the well-known Sai Baba shrine in neighbouring Maharashtra.
Also Check: Griha Laxmi Card
Key Highlights of Yojana
|Launched By||Government of Goa|
|Name of Yojana||Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana 2023|
|Objective||To facilitate the state’s older people visiting holy places|
|Benefits||Free pilgrim tour, food service and boarding accomodation|
|Eligibility Criteria||Elderly people of Goa|
Objective of Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana
The program’s goal is to make it simpler for elderly people of the state to visit national holy places. This programme provides a variety of amenities completely free of charge.
Benefits of Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana
The following is a list of the program’s advantages:
- Beneficiaries of the programme are not forced to contribute financially in order to visit the locations, which is its primary benefit. All of the pilgrimages will get all the services free of cost under this scheme.
- The state government is in charge of supplying pilgrims with food and lodging while they are on the excursions.
- There are seats available on the free pilgrimage, and they are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The chief minister claims that pilgrims are accompanied on their journeys by a doctor, a caregiver, and a police officer.
- Participants in this programme may be Christians or Hindus. Only Christians and Hindus are allowed to visit these sites since they are places of worship.
- Everyone is welcome to participate in the plan, regardless of what mystery club they are a member of.
- Application submissions from people over 50 are welcome for consideration under the programme. This implies that the only persons who qualify for the programme are the elderly.
The following are the requirements for yojana eligibility:
- The applicant must be a Goan citizen.
- Applications for Goa’s free pilgrimage programme are only accepted from people who are at least 50 years old.
Selected locations under Chief Minister Devdarshan Yatra Yojana
Up to November 7th, 2022, there are 3 total destinations that have been chosen under the Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana:
- Tirupati Shrine in Andhra Pradesh state.
- Velankanni in Tamil Nadu state.
- Shirdi in Maharashtra state.
According to the chief minister, pilgrims on the journeys planned by the Mukhyamantri Devdarshan Yatra Yojna would be accompanied by a doctor, a caretaker, and a police officer. In accordance with the programme, admittance to the pilgrimages is free, and the state government will pay for the pilgrims’ meals and housing while they are on the trips.
- The applicant’s ID card or Aadhar card.
- No. on election card
- Residence Evidence.
- You must fill out the form with your mobile number if you are a member of a minority group.
Also Read: Goa Land Records
Download Application for the Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana
The actions listed below must be followed by applicants in order to obtain the yojana application PDF:
- Applicants first need to visit the Government of Goa’s Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana website.
- The website’s home page will appear on the screen.
- The Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana Application Form will now be clickable and appear on the screen.
- Now select Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana from the list.
- Download the PDF now, then print it out.
- Complete the application form with all the necessary information, then turn it in to the appropriate department.
The applicants who want to appear under the Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana, they must contact to the given Phone No.: +91-8882988000 at 09:45 AM to 05:30 PM [Mon-Sat] and also Send email to: services[dot]goa[at]gov[dot]in