Griha Laxmi Card 2023 is presented by the government of Goa in order to provide financial opportunities to people who are suffering from various economical problems and are not able to continue their life in the country. The applicant must be a permanent resident of Goa in order to get the benefit of this scheme and given below we are sharing the details related to the step-by-step procedure that you need to follow in order to apply for Griha Laxmi Card 2023. We will also share with you all the specifications related to the benefits that you will be provided and the eligibility criteria that you need to follow in order to be a part of this prestigious scheme.
What is Griha Laxmi Card
Griha Laxmi Card is a very prestigious scheme that will provide proper financial opportunities to all of the people who are not able to get livelihood opportunities because they live in low-income households. The scheme was presented by the Goa government in order to provide financial help to all of the women in Goa who are living in low-income households and are not able to provide good opportunities to their children. The candidates will provide 5000 rupees per month and this monetary Fund will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary so that they can utilize this money in order to create a good life for the children that they are bearing. The application form can be filled out by the concerned candidates from the official website or the nearest government office.
Benefits Of Griha Laxmi Card
The Goa government creates a new scheme which is known as the Griha Laxmi scheme. The scheme was create in order to help all of the households of the state which are suffering from various financial conditions. The beneficiaries will be able to get a monthly incentive of rupees 5000 and the financial assistance will directly transfer to the bank account of the women of the household. The candidates will be able to register themselves offline and also online in order to get benefit from the scheme and it will help the standard of living of the citizens of the state. The candidates can fill out the application form after checking out the details related to the eligibility criteria. This scheme will improve the standard of living in Goa and it will help in the implementation of various welfare schemes.
Also Check: Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the Laxmi scheme:-
- Every woman member of the household will be provided the benefit from the scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Goa
The following documents are require in order to apply for the prestigious scheme:-
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Age proof
Also Check: Yuvashree Arpan Scheme
Griha Laxmi Card Application Procedure For 2023
The applicant must follow the following procedure in order to apply for this prestigious scheme:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the Griha Laxmi scheme.
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- You have to enter your mobile number and then you have to click on the option called Begin Registration
- Now you will receive an OTP
- You have to enter this OTP into the OTP box
- Now you have to fill in the required details
- After that, you have to click on get Griha Laxmi and the E card will be provided to you.
Application Procedure Offline
To apply for the scheme offline you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Fill out the registration form with the help of a Goa TMC volunteer offline
- You will get the Griha Laxmi application form on the spot
- You have to authenticate the card by sending an SMS to 976 2097 620 <unique identification number>,<beneficiary name>
- After successful registration applicants will receive a 4-digit pin via SMS.
- You have to write the number sent to you on the backside of the application form and then you will be eligible for the scheme.