Gujarat Housing Board has launched an affordable housing program called the Gujarat Housing Board Scheme. This scheme was created Particularly for people looking for homes that fall under the EWS, LIG, or MIG social groups. The Gujarat Housing Board scheme is a housing Scheme that was launched in response to the expanding demand for cheap housing in urban regions. We’ll explain how to apply online for the eligible candidate’s affordable housing scheme in this article. Slums that already exist will be in metropolitan, municipal, and development authority regions by building homes there. Keep reading this article for Further information. All the important details will be covered in this article.
About Gujarat Housing Board
In Affiliation with the Gujarat Housing Board Act of 1961, the Gujarat Housing Board was established on May 1st, 1960, following the division of the Bombay State and Bombay Housing Board and the addition of the Saurashtra Housing Board. With effect from April 1, 2007, the Gujarat Slum Clearance Board became the Slum Cell. Gujarat Housing Board maintains various offices throughout Gujarat in addition to its head office in Ahmedabad. At Bhuj, it has completed 522 LIG-II apartments. These homes have one bedroom, a hallway, and a kitchen that is 135 square feet in size. The honorable Guest presided over the turning-over event on August 26, 2017.
Also Read: Affordable Rental Housing Scheme
Objectives of the Gujarat Housing Board Scheme
The main aim of this scheme is to provide homes for people who are living in urban areas but cannot afford a house. The Gujarat Housing Board Scheme includes building dwellings for those who are economically disadvantaged, low-income, or living below the poverty line. Distribute land parcels to these groups. Old Gujarat Housing Board communities should be redeveloped, and high-rise structures should be built with contemporary amenities. Following the passage of an ordinance to alter the Gujarat Housing Board Act, 1961, in 2018, the redevelopment of ancient societies was permitted. Up to 2018, around 700 housing societies were built throughout Gujarat, and many of the structures date back more than 25 years.
Key Highlights of the Gujarat Housing Board Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Gujarat Housing Board Scheme|
|Launched by||The state government of Gujarat|
|Benefits||Help the urban poor people in owning their houses.|
|Objective||To provide housing for the people living in the urban areas who cannot afford them.|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Gujarat|
|Application mode||Both offline and offline|
To be eligible to apply for the Gujarat Housing Board Scheme, you must meet the following requirements: –
- An applicant must reside in Gujarat permanently.
- An applicant for the Gujarat Housing Board Scheme 2023 must be older than 18 years old.
- They shouldn’t have applied for any other state government housing program.
- A candidate should not own any more property in the nation.
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Services Provided under the Gujarat Housing Board Scheme
The following are some of the services provided in communities built under the Gujarat Housing Scheme:
- All levels have elevators.
- earthquake-resistant building
- ceramic tiles for use as flooring
- Every home has parkin
- Streetlights in the neighborhood
- 24-hour water supply
- properly kept gardens
Required documents under the Gujarat Housing Board Scheme
To apply for the Gujarat Housing Scheme 2023, have the following documents available: –
- Proof of address
- Aadhar Card
- a passport-sized photo
- certificate of caste
- income verification documents
How to apply online for Gujarat Housing Scheme Online 2023
The actions listed below should be followed to apply for the Gujarat Housing Scheme: –
- Step 1: First, you must visit the homepage of the Official Gujarat Housing Board website
- Step 2: On the left side of the website, click the Online Application Form link.
- Step 3: A new web page will load, displaying an application form.
- Fill in all the information, including the applicant’s name, address, scheme name, category building, and more, in Step 4.
- Step 5: Select the “Submit” option.
Track Gujarat Housing Scheme Status 2023
Here is a step-by-step tutorial for finding out the status of your Gujarat Housing Scheme application:
- Step 1: Go to the Gujarat Housing Board’s official website at https://gujarathousingboard.gujarat.gov.in
- Step 2: Access the Online Application Form; a new page will load.
- Step 3: Type the Application Number and choose the Scheme option from the drop-down menu.
- Step 4: Select Search
- Step 5: A screen will show the status.
Check Gujarat Housing Scheme Result
Here is a step-by-step tutorial for how to check the GHB draw results:
- Visit the Gujarat Housing Board at https://gujarathousingboard.gujarat.gov.in/ as the first step.
- Step 2: Next, select Draw Results from the left side.
- Step 3: The screen will display a list of the outcomes of the draw.
- Step 4: Select the scheme from which you want to view the results.
- 5. A list of the chosen applicants will be shown.
- Phone number; 079-27447004
- Email id; email@example.com
Gujarat Housing Board has launched an affordable housing program called Gujarat Housing Board Scheme. This scheme was created Particularly for people looking for homes that fall under the EWS, LIG, or MIG social groups
The benefit of this scheme is to provide homes for the people who are living in the urban areas but cannot afford a house. The Gujarat Housing Board Scheme includes building dwellings for those who are economically disadvantaged, and low-income.
An applicant must reside in Gujarat permanently. An applicant for the Gujarat Housing Board Scheme 2023 must be older than 18 years old. They shouldn’t have applied for any other state government housing program
Yes, you can easily apply for this scheme online on the official website of this scheme. You must visit the homepage and download the application form for this scheme there and fill it in. Then get yourself registered for this scheme.