Laxmi Bhandar Status check is available and know-how to the status with your application ID in this article. All the important details will be given in this article regarding the application status and other crucial details too. The eligible candidates for this scheme can easily check the application status from the official web portal. Laxmi Bhandar status Check has been made available by the West Bengal government to every citizen of the state. This way they can easily check the status online for the scheme. Keep reading this article all the important details about the application status and other crucial details are given below.
About Laxmi Bhandar Status
As we all understand, doing official work virtually is much easier than doing it offline by visiting the offices or centers. Considering this, the West Bengal government has made the Laxmi Bhandar status check accessible online. Using your application ID,you can check the status on the government’s online portal. You can find out the department your application has been sent to as well as its status. The female residents of the state are the target audience for this new program. Financial assistance in the form of cash will be given to the scheme’s recipients. The recipients can verify their status by going to the official West Bengals website.
Also Read: Laxmi Bhandar Form PDF Download
What is Laxmi Bhandar Scheme?
The Laxmi Bhandar Scheme is a project of the West Bengal state government that aims to give female heads of home support with their basic income. Under this policy, the government will give general category households Rs. 500 per month and SC ST families Rs. 1000 per month. This programme would help the estimated 1.6 crore families in West Bengal. The average monthly income for households in the state, which is Rs 5249, was considered when this program was introduced. 10% to 20% of a beneficiary’s monthly expenses would be met with the aid of the financial support offered under this scheme. The sum paid under this plan will be put straight into the beneficiaries’ bank accounts.
Key Highlights of Laxmi Bhandar Status
|Name of article
|Lakshmi Bhandar Status
|CM Mamata Banerjee
|Women & Child Development and Social Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal
|30th July 2021
|Females of West Bengal
|Laxmi Bhandar Portal
- The candidate needs to live in West Bengal.
- A lady should apply.
- The candidate should be between the ages of 25 and 60.
- The applicant’s household needs to be registered under the “Swasthyasathi” programme.
- The candidate should not be a Central or State government employee with a permanent job or a retired employee of the government.
Benefits of Laxmi Bhandar Status
- The West Bengal government has considered this and made the Laxmi Bhandar Status check available online.
- On the government’s web portal, you can verify the status with your application ID.
- You can ascertain the status of your application as well as the department to which it has been forwarded.
- This new program’s target audience is the state’s female residents.
- Cash support under the initiative would be provided to the beneficiaries.
- The beneficiaries can visit the official West Bengals website to confirm their status.
- The official website makes it simple for qualified applicants to verify the status of their applications.
Also Read: Narayan Bhandar Scheme
- Email id
- Residence proof
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Ration card number
Detail Mentioned Under Laxmi BhandarStatus
- Name of the applicant
- Application number
- Application ID
- Payment status
How to Check Laxmi Bhandar Status Online?
- Go to the official Laxmi Bhandar website, before doing anything else.
- Use your registered phone number and OTP to log in and check your Laxmi Bhandar status.
- Click the Beneficiary List menu to bring up the Applicant Status option.
- You must now input your nine-digit ID number.
- Click Search now.
- You can use this to determine whether your current application has been accepted or denied. Note that this is not the place to monitor the status of your Laxmi Bhandar payment.
The Laxmi Bhandar Scheme is a project of the West Bengal state government that aims to give female heads of home support with their basic income.
The West Bengal government has made the Laxmi Bhandar status check accessible online. Using your application ID, you can check the status on the government’s online portal.
Under this policy, the government will give general category households Rs. 500 per month and SC ST families Rs. 1000 per month.