The schools in Assam state can now download the Gunotsav School Certificate Online. The Gunotsav program was launched in Assam state to increase the learning experience of students in the schools of Assam state. Gunotsav program aims to improve the quality of education among the schools in Assam state. The Gunotsav program will cover corners of education in Assam state that are scholastic, Co-scholastic, infrastructure, and community. The schools in Assam state will be graded based on their performance in the Gunotsav evaluation. The schools can download the Gunotsav certificate by going to the official website.
Overview of Gunotsav School Certificate
To increase the quality of education in Assam, the Assam state government launched the Gunotsav Program. Under this program, all the schools in Assam state will undergo a two-day evaluation process. The evaluation process will be done by both self-evaluation and external evaluation. The first day of evaluation will be done on a self-evaluation basis. The results of the Gunotsav programs are out by the Assam state government. The schools that took part in the Gunotsav program can check the results on the official website. The results will you given in the form of a certificate. The certificate can be easily downloaded from the official website.
Also Read: Gunotsav Login
About Assam Gunotsav 2024
The Gunotsav Program is a program that was launched to help the school students of Assam state. The Gunotsav program will cover corners of education in Assam state that are scholastic, Co-scholastic, infrastructure and community. To complete the scholastic evaluation the students of the school will be given an OMR sheet which they have to fill. The scholastic evaluation will be done on the self-evaluation day. Students who are studying classes from 1st to 12th will participate in the scholastic evaluation. The Gulistan exercise will help in identifying the gaps between learning and ensuring to take appropriate remedial measures to fill the gaps.
Key Highlights of Gunotsav School Certificate
|Name of the scheme
|Assam state government
|To increase the quality of education
|Students of Assam state
|Gunotsav Assam Portal
- All government-provincialized, Tea garden Model Schools, Tea garden managed schools, Adarsha Vidyalayas, KGBVs, and Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Avasiya Vidyalaya will be covered under this programme.
- Only the students of class 1st to class 12th will be eligible to appear in the OMR test.
- The evaluation must be conducted in 2 days.
- The first day of evolution must be done on a self-evaluation basis.
- The schools must follow all the guidelines established by the Gunotsav authorities for scholastic evaluation.
Benefits of Gunotsav School Certificate
- The Gunotsav Certificate will help the students to know the level of education in their school.
- This certificate will increase the quality of education in Assam state.
- The Gulistan exercise will help in identifying the gaps between learning.
- And ensuring to take appropriate remedial measures to fill the gaps.
- With the help of the Gunotsav certificate, the students can check the level of education in the school before taking admission.
Also Read: Gunotsav 2024 Result
- Passport-sized photograph.
- Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Family Income Certificate.
- Address Proof.
- Previous Exam Marksheet.
Detailed Mentioned Under Gunotsav School Certificate
- Name of the school
- Grade of the school
- Address of the school
- Cost of Evolution
Download Gunotsav School Certificate PDF Online
- To download the Gunotsav certificate first you need to go to the official Gunotsav website by clicking on the link here.
- On the homepage click on the option Gunotsav 8.
- Then click on the option Gunotsav certificate.
- Select your district and the name of your school.
- Click on the school code option.
- A PDF file of the certificate will appear on your screen.
- Click on the option download to download the Gunotsav school certificate.
- Helpline Number: 89493 60745
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
The main objective of launching the Gunotsav program is to increase the quality of education in Assam state.
All government-provincialized, Tea garden Model Schools, Tea garden managed schools, Adarsha Vidyalayas, KGBVs, and Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Avasiya Vidyalaya will be covered under this programme.
The evaluation process will be done in 2 days.
If you have any trouble downloading the Gunotsav school certificate you can contact by Email id: email@example.com.