Haryana Housing Board Scheme has been announced by the government of Haryana for socially and economically weaker sections, focus pay get-togethers, low compensation get-togethers, significant group pay get-togethers, and people below the destitution line. Since the scheme has been genesis, the Board has built 95,969 houses in various classifications, of which 75% (72,044) have worked for the BPL/EWS/LIG regime. If you are interested to get the benefits under Haryana Housing Board Scheme 2022 then you have to submit the online application form. All the scheme-related details are available in this article including eligibility criteria, the application process, benefits, and more.
Haryana Housing Board Scheme 2023
Three basic needs of a human being to live life is food, cloth, and shelter. The government of Haryana Housing Board School is going to fulfill the need for shelter for the people. All those citizens of the Haryana state who belongs to the SC/ ST/ BC/ EBC/ EWS category will benefit under Haryana Housing Board Scheme. If you find yourself eligible as per the terms and conditions set by the government then you can apply online. Step-by-step instructions to submit the application is also available in this article along with direct application links.
Highlights Of Haryana Housing Board Scheme
- Name of the scheme: Haryana Housing Board Scheme
- Launched by: Haryana Housing Board
- Launched for: people of the state
- Benefits: affordable house
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: hbh.gov.in
Objective Of Haryana Housing Board Scheme
The major objective of the Government of Haryana behind the Haryana Housing board scheme is to give legitimate houses to poor people and desperate people who need to purchase their homes in Haryana. Haryana Housing Board Scheme will provide affordable housing facility to the eligible people of the Haryana state who belongs to EWS/ LIG/ HIG/ MIG groups.
Benefits/ Features Of Haryana Housing Board Scheme
- The scheme has launch by the government of Haryana
- The scheme is beneficial for the people of the state who wish to buy their own house
- The government has started different schemes in the different localities including Panchkula, Faridabad, Sonipat, Gurugram, Hansi, Pinjore- Kalka, etc.
- A plot with 42.25 sqm space will cost around Rs. 18 Lakh.
- The plot with 52.56 sqm space will cost around Rs. 25 Lakh.
- A plot with 70.45 sqm space will cost around Rs. 35 Lakh.
- The plot with 90.45 sqm space will cost around Rs. 40 Lakh.
- The plot with 142.71 sqm space will cost around Rs. 50 Lakh.
- While constructing these houses all the fundamental requirements like transportation, power, water supply, sewerage and correspondence, and so on will taken into consideration by the housing board of Haryana.
Online Draw and Allotment Process
- First of all, scrutiny of applications submit by the candidates will make
- Bored will select the applicants after investigation
- If there is any application that has some errors, applicants will get a specific time to update the information.
- Correct applications will list for the final draw
- The online draw will take place. Candidates will get the exact date time and when you the draw via Email or SMS or you may also check the official website of the board to know the information
- There will be no waiting list. Those applicants who win the draw have to deposit the 15% amount of the tentative cost which they have to pay within 30 days from the issue of the demand notice
- At the time of position, applicants have to deposit a 15% amount.
- The remaining 60% of the cost of the flat pay by the applicant within hundred days from the date of issue of the allotment letter without interest or in 13 years with a rate of interest of 9.25% per annum.
- GST as applicable will recover from the allotment notice.
- Those applications which are not select will get back their initial deposit by the housing board Haryana within 30 days after the online draw in their bank accounts.
- To apply for this scheme applicant should be a citizen of India
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana and belongs to below poverty line family
- An applicant or his/ her spouse or his/ her dependent children must not own any plot or build a house in any HSVP sector / licensed colony in any urban area in the state.
- The age of the applicant must be more than 18 years at the time of registration
- Only one application can submit by an eligible person neither his/ her spouse nor dependent children can submit another application
- The applicant’s family annual income must not be more than as mention below
- Economical weaker section-up to rupees 1 lakh
- Low-income group- from 100001 to 2 lakh
- Middle-income group- from 200001 to 450000
- High-income group- above 450000
- Scan photograph
- Resident proof
- Age proof
- Valid email ID
- Valid mobile number
- Other important documents
Haryana Housing Board Scheme 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply for the scheme, you have to visit the official website of the housing board Government of Haryana
- You will see the booking open option on the homepage in the right-hand side corner
- Click on it and a new page will open on the screen
- Here you have to click on the click here option given in front of the registration
- Now choose the register here option and the registration form will open on the screen
- Enter all the significant documents in the application form including your name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, etc.
- Upload all the significant documents and complete the registration form
- Submit the registration form by pressing submit button and the user id has been created
- Log in with the portal by using your registration details
- Complete the further application process and submit it
- Make the payment of the registration fee by using net banking, debit card, NEFT, or UPI
- Take the printout of the field application along with the fee receipt
View/ Check Status of Ongoing Schemes
- Open the official website of the housing board government of Haryana
- Click on the schemes option from the menu bar and a drop-down list will open on the screen
- Click on the ongoing schemes option from the drop-down list
- A new page will open on the screen with the list of ongoing schemes
- Here you can check the status of construction work which is updated by the government from time to time