As we all know, the government of Assam has launched various schemes for the welfare of the citizens of the state, in this regard the Assam government will soon launch the Mantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana scheme in the state. In this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to government employees, retired employees, etc. During the time of medication. The finance minister of Assam Ajanta Neog told during the budget announcement for the year 2023-24. If you are interested in availing yourself of the benefits of Mukhya Mantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana, you should read this article carefully. In this article, we will cover all the important information regarding this scheme. Objective and importance, benefits and features of the scheme, eligibility criteria, documents required application procedure, etc.
Overview of MukhyaMantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana
The Assam government has launched this scheme for the benefit of people and provides them the financial assistance for medical treatments. Mukhya Mantri Lok Sevak Aarogya Yojana will be launched soon in Assam. The scheme is mainly designed to provide financial assistance to the employees of the state who are currently in service and who are retired from the Assam state government. The scheme will provide up to 5 lakh cashless health treatment to the beneficiaries. From this scheme, the family members of the beneficiary will also benefit from this scheme. This scheme will provide financial assistance in the form of health insurance for their medical ailments.
Also Read: PM Modi Health Card
Objective of Assam Lok sevak Arogya Yojana
The main objective of the Mukhya Mantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana is to provide health insurance to the employees of the state government and the pensioners, this financial assistance will be cashless, and the amount will be up to 5 lakhs, the family members of the beneficiary will also benefit from this scheme. This is a very progressive step for the welfare of the employees of the state government. The Assam government will financially Assist the Residents of the state with the treatment facilities in the hospitals. That will help the people and eligible candidates to receive quality health treatment. This will improve the health conditions of the people who cannot afford good treatment.
Key Highlights of Mukhya Mantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Mukhya Mantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana|
|Launched by||The state Government of Assam|
|Benefits||The government will provide worth 5 lakhs of health insurance|
|Objectives||To provide financial assistance for health and medical treatments|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Assam|
Candidates for the Mukhya Mantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana must meet the following requirements:
- Only Assamese citizens may submit online applications.
- The applicant must work for the Assam State Government.
- The benefits of the program are also available to the applicant’s family members.
- If the applicant is a pensioner, they may also be eligible for MMLSAY.
- Candidates who have previously registered for other government initiatives are not qualified.
Benefits of Assam Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana
The benefits of Mukhya Mantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana are given: –
- The scheme will provide financial assistance to the employees of the state government.
- This scheme will also provide benefits to the pensioners.
- About rupees 5 lakh cashless health insurance will be provided to the beneficiaries.
- The family members of the beneficiaries will benefit from this scheme.
- Advance payments will be sent directly to hospitals.
- A single IT platform will be used to manage the full claim processing procedure.
- Payments shall be made within a 90-day fixed period.
- The process would be connected to Aadhar to prevent bogus claims.
Also Read: Ayushman Bharat Yojana
The following are some of the crucial documents needed for this Scheme:
- Photo the size of a passport
- ID Card, Aadhaar
- Certificate of Domicile
- Proof of Retirement (PPO Number)
- ID card for a government employee
- PAN Card: Income Certificate
- Snack Card
- Bank Information
- Mobile Contact
Do Mukhya Mantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana Registration Online
The user must take the actions listed below to apply for the MMLSAY Scheme:
- Go to the Mukhya Mantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana official website, first.
- Now click the Click Here button beneath the Beneficiary Login/Registration option.
- On your screen, the application form will appear.
- Fill out the form now with all the necessary information, including Name, Email, Address, Bank Information, etc.
- Next, upload all necessary paperwork.
- To finish the application procedure, click the Submit button.
Toll free Number; 18003093945
This scheme is developed to provide financial assistance to government employees and pensioners.
The benefits of this scheme are that it will provide health insurance up to 5 lakh rupees to the employees and as well as Pensioners and along with their family members.
The eligibility criteria for this scheme are that the beneficiary should be the permanent resident of the state and should be a government employee or retired government employee.
Yes, you can apply online for this scheme by visiting the official website of the scheme.