The Haryana Government recently established Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam 2023 with the purpose of deploying contractual manpower and manpower of outsourced category services in government departments, boards, corporations, statutorily created entities, state universities, and other organizations owned and controlled by the State Government. The Skill Development and Industrial Training Department, Haryana, shall have administrative supervision over the operation of the HKRN Portal at hkrnl.itiharyana.gov.in. The Haryana Chief Minister, Mr Manohar Lal Khattar, has established the Haryana Skill Employment Corporation. The government will conduct all appointments online under this plan, as opposed to outsourcing them in the past. The government will introduce the Kaushal Rozgar Nigam Portal on November 1st, 2021.
About Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam
The Haryana Government operates the online portal Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Limited for hiring Contractual, DC Rate Staff in the various government agencies. The concerned department used to hire DC Rate/Contract Staff, which involves a lot of corruption in the hiring process and a lack of transparency. The Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam was established by the Haryana government to address this issue and enable fair and efficient contract staff hiring. Kaushal Rozgar Nigam Portal will be launched by the government on 1st November 2021. Haryana Government has recently set up Haryana Skill Employment Corporation Limited (HKRNL) with the mandate to deploy contractual manpower and outsourced category services manpower in Government Departments, Boards, Corporations, Statutory Institutions, and State Universities, and other owned agencies.
Also Read: MIS Portal Haryana
Key Highlights of Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Yojana
|Launched by||Haryana Government|
|Name of Yojana||Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Yojana|
|Objective||Making online appointments for state residents|
|Benefits||To set up several skill-development training levels|
|Eligibility criteria||Must be a permanent resident of haryana|
|Official website||Click Here|
Objectives of Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam
Making online appointments for state residents who live in the state through outsourcing is the primary goal of Haryana Skill Employment Corporation. The state government will create this site in order to facilitate online applications from the state’s youngsters. This programme will assist to avoid the exploitation of workers who previously worked under contract, and it will also guarantee that young people have access to fair and suitable employment. In order to create jobs, the Haryana government will also arrange skill development training levels, which will enable it to hire an increasing number of state residents. In addition, this programme will aid in lowering the state’s increasing unemployment rate and providing EPF (EPF) to employees. Facilities for the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization and Employees’ State Insurance will be offered.
Also Read: Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Benefits of Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam
- The Haryana State Chief Minister, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar, has announced the establishment of the Haryana Skill Employment Corporation.
- The scheme’s principal goal is to move all state appointments, which were previously made in accordance with outsourcing procedures, online.
- On November 1, 2021, the government will introduce the site in order to run the scheme.
- The state’s youngsters can now submit applications online using the portal.
- All of those citizens will get EPF, ESI facilities, and benefits through the system.
- This procedure will stop the mistreatment of contract workers and assist in giving qualified applicants access to fair job chances and transparency.
- All of these workers who had previously applied through outsourcing will be appointed through the platform.
- The Haryana government will also set up several skill-development training levels with the aim of creating jobs.
To be eligible under Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Yojana the applicant must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen and a permanent resident of Haryana in order to qualify for registration under the Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam site.
- The candidate must be a resident of Haryana on a permanent basis.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Evidence of age
- Food stamp card
- Passport size photograph
- E-mail ID
Registration under Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam
For registration under the Yojana applicants must follow the following steps:
- First applicants need to visit the Haryana Kaushal Rojgar website of Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam 2023.
- The homepage will appear on your screen where you have to click on the Registration tab.
- Now a new page will open where you have to enter Parivar Phenchan Patra (PPP) details and click on the Display members button.
- After that registration page will open on your screen where you have to enter the required details.
- After filling in all the details click on the submit button.
Department Login under Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam
- For department login under Haryana Kaushal, rojgar Nigam applicants visit the official website.
- The homepage will appear on your screen where you have to click on the department login tab.
- Now a new page will open where you have to enter your username and password and then click on the login button.
- By following these easy steps you can easily log in to the department page.
Candidate Login Kaushal Rojgar Nigam
- For candidates’ registration first, you have to visit the official website of Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Yojana.
- The homepage will open on your screen where you have to click on the candidate login tab.
- The new page will open where you have to enter your username or type the given captcha code.
- After filling in these details on the login button.
- By following these easy steps you can log in on the candidate’s page.
Procedure for Giving Feedback
- For giving feedback under Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Yojana first you have to visit their official website.
- The home page opens on your screen where you have to click on the feedback tab.
- A new page will open where if you have any suggestions or any information then you may give you feedback on the given email -firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries regarding Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Yojana then give me a contact to the given numbers:
- Toll-Free Number 011-23060484, +011-23063285, +011-23061827, +011-23063620, +011-23063567