All of the permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir state will be provided Health Insurance opportunities due to the development of the SEHAT Scheme 2023. Many different authorities have already started the implementation of the scheme and the benefits are already provided to all of the beneficiaries. You can check out the details related to the SEHAT Scheme from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the details related to the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the scheme without any problem. We will also share with you all the benefits that will be provided if you apply for this scheme and also the eligibility criteria that you need to follow in order to apply for this prestigious scheme.
About SEHAT Scheme
If you are a permanent resident of the Jammu and Kashmir state and you will be provided proper opportunities related to health insurance to the development of this SEHAT Scheme which is a very prestigious Health Insurance Scheme. Recently Samba district of the Jammu and Kashmir state has become the first district to implement this scheme in 100% of the households present in the district and all of these people are now getting the opportunity to get cashless treatment at various hospitals available in the Jammu and Kashmir state. 5 lakh will provide to all of the beneficiaries if they have decided to get treatments in various hospitals which enrolled under this scheme.
Also Check: Ayushman Bharat Yojana List
Benefits Of SEHAT Scheme
Samba district in the Jammu and Kashmir state has now covered 100% of the household under the Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana SEHAT Scheme. A special drive was organized by the State Health agency from April 11th to April 21 in all of the BDO offices across the district so that all of the houses can cover under the prestigious scheme. More than 3 lakh people are now eligible to get the golden cards available under this scheme. It is a very major achievement presented by the authorities who have implemented this scheme in this district of the Jammu and Kashmir state. This scheme is the world’s largest Health Insurance Scheme and it provides cash treatment of up to Rs 5 lakh in all government and impaneled hospitals across India.
Features Of SEHAT Scheme
There are a lot of features that will implement under this scheme in order to provide proper opportunities:-
- The scheme was launched on 26 December 2020 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- A Health Insurance cashless cover of Rupees 500000 will be provided to all of the beneficiaries.
- The scheme will implement by the central government.
- All of the applicants can apply for this scheme through the common service center operator.
- Around 1 crore beneficiaries will be able to apply for SEHAT Scheme.
- Sehat cards will distribute to all of the beneficiaries through the implementation of this scheme.
- 33 lakh beneficiaries have already received golden cards in this scheme.
- The implementation of the scheme has only been made possible because of the abolition of article 370.
Also Check: Ayushman Bharat Yojana
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scheme:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir state.
The following documents must submit while applying for this scheme:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Age proof
- Ration card
- Residence proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
SEHAT Scheme Application Procedure Offline
To apply for this scheme you have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the hospital which registered under the scheme
- Or visit your nearest Seva Kendra presented by the government.
- You will have to ask for the application form for Sehat Health Insurance.
- Fill up the application form by entering all of the information and also attaching all of the required documents.
- Submit the application form back to the authorities.
- you will issue an e-card that will help you to get treatments in the impaneled hospitals.
- Toll-Free No-14555