The government runs West Bengal Housing Infrastructure Development Corporation also known as HIDCO. To build smart cities, HIDCO is now working on over 6,000–7,000 hectares in Kolkata’s New Town, Rajarhat neighborhood. This time, HIDCO plans to sell eighty apartments. The houses are sold according to a lottery system, which is why it is called HIDCO Flat Lottery 2024. The West Bengal government launched the HIDCO Flat Lottery 2024 for people who cannot afford to build a new house. The government is offering applicants discounted pricing on pre-built houses through this lottery system. Keep reading this article for further information. All the important details will be given here.
Overview of HIDCO Flat Lottery
An average middle-class human being earns his whole life just to build a house of his own. a place where he and his family live out the rest of their lives together. Money is becoming more and more valuable economically as time goes on, and owning a home is equal to winning a war. The West Bengal government initiated a new scheme known as the HIDCO Flat Lottery 2024. The Housing Infrastructure Development Corporation (HIDCO) would provide already-built apartments at very affordable rates. The lottery system will be used to distribute the apartments. Just 80 flats are available under the current HIDCO flat scheme. This project will surely help some needy people to get a house of their own.
Also Read: West Bengal Snehaloy Housing Scheme
The objective of HIDCO Flat Lottery
The main and most important objective of the HIDCO Flat lottery is to provide homes to people who cannot build a house of their own. They are provided with already-built houses through a lottery system. Many families will benefit from this scheme to achieve their goal of owning their own homes. Because a house is a place where you can live your life as you desire, safe and judgment-free. Through this scheme, the West Bengal government will provide 80 apartments with every convenience that an individual would need. This scheme will surely help the dream of the common man to come into reality.
Key Highlights of HIDCO Flat Lottery
|Name of the scheme
|HIDCO Lottery 2024
|West Bengal Housing Infrastructure Development Corporation (WBHIDCO)
|West Bengal Government
|Residents of West Bengal State
|To provide affordable houses to the economically backward section of society
|Both online and offline
- To apply for the plan, a candidate needs to be a resident of West Bengal and a national of India.
- The applicant must be older than eighteen.
- A person cannot apply for the HIDCO lottery system if they are the owner of any real estate or if any family members are.
- For an applicant to be considered economically disadvantaged, their monthly income must be at least Rs 25,000.
- If an applicant wants to apply for an apartment through HIDCO, they must submit proper documents from the government.
Also Read: Bangla Awas Yojana List
Benefits of HIDCO Flat Lottery
- The flats would be provided to the applicant at a very low cost for West Bengali people.
- All utilities, including water and electricity, transport, and road infrastructure, will be included in the apartments.
- Plots will be distributed on a 99-year lease basis through lotteries.
- The apartments are close to Salt Lake City, 10 kilometers from Kolkata’s central business district, and the city’s international airport is only a short drive away.
- At very low prices, the Housing Infrastructure Development Corporation (HIDCO) would offer pre-built apartments.
- The units will be distributed through a lottery system. There are now just 80 flats available through the HIDCO flat project.
- Undoubtedly, this effort will assist a few deserving individuals in obtaining their own home.
Details of HIDCO Flat Lottery
|Number of plots
|80 plots are for sale
|Size of the plot
|The plots range in size from four to six cottas.
|Types of plots (1)
|Type 1 pertains to state personnel.
|Type 2, reserved for people who do not fit into Type 1 categories.
|Extra pricing of plots
|Plots with corners will cost an extra 10% on top of the relevant leasing fee.
|Location of plots
|New Town is the location of these plots.
|Who can use the type 1 plots
|These units are available for use by state employees.
- Photos the size of a passport, mobile phone number
- Adhaar card
- Copy with self-attestation
- Evidence of residency, such as a BPL, ration, or PAN card
- Pay stubs from recent pays as proof of income
- Monthly income statement for the family
- a bank statements
- A duplicate of your last tax return
HIDCO Flat Lottery Online Application form 2024
The steps to apply for the HIDCO Lottery Scheme 2023 are as follows.
- Select the HIDCO lottery program link from the homepage.
- A registration form will thereafter become available.
- Enter your personal information on the registration form, including your name, email address, phone number, bank account information, etc.
- Select the icon for registration.
- Your registered email address will get registration details after you register.
- Right now, enter your information to log into your HIDCO account.
- Login to HIDCO Flat Lottery
- Click the choice for the application form now.
- Complete the application.
- Upload each document that is needed.
- and cover the registration fee.
- Press the “Submit” button.
- For future use, take a xerox copy of the application.
Check the HIDCO Flat Lottery result
- You must first go to HIDCO’s official website.
- Click the link for the HIDCO Lottery draw results on the site.
- You will be prompted to enter your registration number on a new page.
- Select the “Search” icon.
- The lottery results will open after this.
- HIDCO BHABAN, Premises No.35-1111, Biswa Bangla Sarani, 3rd Rotary, New Town, Kolkata-700156
- Telephone No. (033) 2324-6037 / 38,
- Fax: (033) 2324-3016
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The government runs West Bengal Housing Infrastructure Development Corporation also known as HIDCO. To build smart cities, HIDCO is now working over 6,000–7,000 hectares in Kolkata’s New Town, Rajarhat neighborhood.
This time, HIDCO plans to sell eighty apartments.
Through this scheme, the West Bengal government will provide 80 apartments with every convenience that an individual would need.