A new scheme has been launched by Himachal Pradesh’s Chief Minister, CM Sukhu, for the state’s unemployed youth and all other citizens. The Himachal Pradesh E Taxi Scheme is a new initiative that the government has released. The Himachal Pradesh Electric Vehicle Policy states that this program was launched by the government. Residents of Himachal Pradesh who want to use this system must get electric vehicle permits to operate their vehicles on state highways. This way the employment of Himachal Pradesh will also grow and there will be less pollution in the state. Keep reading this article for further information. All the important details about the Himachal Pradesh e-Taxi Scheme have been given here.
Himachal Pradesh e-Taxi scheme First phase
The first phase of the Rs. 680 crore Himachal Pradesh e-Taxi scheme was introduced by Chief Minister Thakur Sukhvinder Singh Sukhu. To facilitate online registration for e-taxis, the Transport Department’s website and the Rajiv Gandhi Self-Employment Start-up Yojna are offering this service. Interested parties can register themselves by visiting the website within a month. According to the Chief Minister, 500 permits will be provided in the first phase, and soon, the number of permits will be expanded based on demand. The state government will also gradually supply e-taxi to government agencies to give young people without jobs a reliable source of revenue.
Also Read: Himkosh HP IFMS E Salary Slip
Objective of Himachal Pradesh e-Taxi scheme
The main and most important objective of this scheme is to provide nature-friendly vehicles to the people in Himachal Pradesh. The Himachal Pradesh E Taxi Scheme was introduced by the government to increase the state’s greenery and eliminate pollution. The government has provided every unemployed kid an opportunity to live happy lives and work from home as part of the yojana to make it more helpful. Users can visit the official website to finish the Himachal Pradesh E Taxi Plan Apply Online process and receive the benefits of this plan. The Himachal Road Transport Corporation plans to gradually replace all its diesel buses with electric vehicles, and 300 of these vehicles have already been purchased.
Key Highlights of Himachal Pradesh e-Taxi Scheme
|Name of the scheme
|Himachal Pradesh e-Taxi Scheme
|CM Sukhvinder Singh Sukhu
|Eco-friendly vehicles will be given as a subsidy to the people of the state.
|To generate employment and reduce pollution.
|The residents of Himachal Pradesh
|Online and offline
Subsidy under E-taxi scheme
- By 2026, the government hopes to have made Himachal a green state and employed fifty percent of the unemployed young who would have otherwise been unable to afford e-taxis and e-buses.
- Additionally, the government intends to replace the whole fleet of roughly 3,000 HRTC buses with e-buses; 350 e-buses will be purchased soon, and 1,500 e-buses in three years, to encourage e-buses in the private sector.
- Furthermore, no collateral guarantee will be needed to raise loans from the banks.
- Out of the 107 permits that were awarded, the government has only issued 24 e-bus permits. An e-bus that costs Rs 1 crore would be eligible for a subsidy of Rs 50 lakh.
Also Read: Sarathi Parivahan Application Status
The Himachal Pradesh government has established various eligibility requirements for the Himachal Pradesh E-Taxi Scheme, which was introduced in the state. The specifics of these requirements are listed below.
- The candidate needs to live in Himachal State permanently.
- The candidate must be a young person from the state of Himachal Pradesh.
- The applicant’s citizenship must fall between the age range of 18 to 35 years old.
- The young person applying should not hold any current positions with the government.
Benefits of Himachal Pradesh E-taxi scheme
- The following are the specific benefits that the state’s unemployed young would get from the Himachal E-Taxi Scheme 2023, which was introduced in the state of Himachal Pradesh.
- The purchase of an e-taxi will be 50% subsidized for the state’s youngsters.
- Youth without jobs in the state will find work.
- The government would provide the unemployed young with a monthly payment of Rs 40,000 in exchange for this taxi, which will be used in state government departments.
- The state’s kids will be resilient and robust.
- The state’s unemployment rate will go down.
- Every e-taxi that is purchased will be electric, and various gas stations will have charging stations constructed to Put a charge on them.
- If an e-taxi worth Rs 20 lakh is purchased, a subsidy of Rs 10 lakh would be given.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- age certificate
- bank passbook
- passport size photo
- The corresponding RTOs will review each application that is received through the Department’s online portal, and
- If any inconsistencies are discovered in the application, the same will be returned to the requester for correction.
- Codal formalities must be completed in five days.
Himachal Pradesh e-taxi scheme Applicant Registration 2024
The Himachal Pradesh E-Taxi Scheme Application Online Process is available to all jobless youth in the state by visiting the official website. On the official homepage, the government has made the registration panel available. To apply online, simply follow the instructions listed below.
- Click the E Taxi Scheme button that appears on the homepage after that.
- After reading all the information provided on the page, click the “Apply Now” option.
- After that, the home screen will display the registration form.
- Complete the registration form by providing all required information, including your name, state, vehicle data, and other details.
- Finally, press the Submit button located below.
- Right now, your Login at E-taxi scheme Application The application has been successfully submitted.
- After that, the Himachal Transport Department will review your application and authorize it eventually.
Login to E-taxi Himachal Pradesh scheme
To log in on the online web portal of the Himachal Pradesh E-taxi scheme you need to follow these steps;
- First, you need to visit the official website for HP Transport website.
- Then a homepage will appear in front of you.
- After that on the left upper corner you will see the login option and click on that.
- After clicking on that you will be directed to another page.
- Fill in your username ID and Login Password and enter Captcha CODE.
- After that click on the login and hence your account will be logged in.
- Directorate of Transport, Parivahan Bhawan Shimla – 171004 Himachal Pradesh
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone No: 0177-280-3136
The Himachal Pradesh Electric Vehicle Policy states that this program was launched by the government. Residents of Himachal Pradesh who want to use this system must get electric vehicle permits to operate their vehicles on state highways.
The government intends to replace the whole fleet of roughly 3,000 HRTC buses with e-buses; 350 e-buses will be purchased soon, and 1,500 e-buses in three years, to encourage e-buses in the private sector. Furthermore, no collateral guarantee will be needed to raise loans from the banks.
The candidate needs to live in Himachal State permanently. The candidate must be a young person from the state of Himachal Pradesh. The applicant’s citizenship must fall between the age range of 18 to 35 years old.