APAAR ID Consent Form is generated for the parents whose children will be applying for the APAAR Card. The main motive of the Government behind the release of consent forms is to get permission from the parents if they want the school to make an academic or achievement record of their children. The APAAR Card will also contain children’s Blood group, height, weight, or other information. So, it is important for the school to provide real information about the APAAR Card so parents will agree to it. To answer the relevant questions of parents related to the APAAR Card the government arranged a parent-teacher meeting in all the schools from 16 to 18th October. If you want to know more about the Apaar ID Consent Form then must read this article completely.
What is a One Nation One Student Apaar ID Card?
The AAPAR Card stands for “Automated Permanent Academic Account Registry’ or “One Nation One Student ID’ ‘ which means all the Indian school students’ academic records will be conserved in a single card digitally. This AAPAR Card contains a unique ID number for all individual students from pre-primacy to 12th standard from all over the country. Students’ APAAR ID can be downloaded after the completion of the registration process, and it allows you to access a number of benefits and simply maintain your academic data. This initiative has already benefited many students and thousands of institutions, so it’s a hopeful development for the education industry. Students’ ID will be created on the official portal of Academic Bank or Credit (ABC) from where students can analyze their achievements.
Overview of Apaar ID Consent Form
APAAR ID Consent Form is given to school student parents who have agreed to apply for an APAAR ID Card. The government has decided to take parents’ permission in this consent. If parents agree to the APAAR Card then they need to fill out a Consent Form which will be given to them from the respective school or parents can also download it from the official website. The consent form will be needed to fill in the parents, children, or R/O names and a signature of the parent. It will be a permission letter from parents. Departments also said that Schools should arrange a special parent-teacher meeting from October 16 to 18 to increase awareness about APAAR ID among parents and to inform them about its purposes before collecting their consent.
Also Read: APAAR Card Download
Key Highlights of Apaar ID Consent Form
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Name of Form||Apaar ID Consent Form|
|Objective||Children will get a digital portal which contain their academic record|
|Benefits||Children will get a digital portal that contains their academic record|
|Eligibility Criteria||Students from Pre Primary to 12th standard|
|Mode of Registration||Online/Offline|
|Official Website||Academic Bank Of Credit Website|
Benefits of Apaar ID Consent Form
- The major benefit of the APAAR ID Consent Form is that parents will know everything about their children’s record which is provided in the APAAR card.
- Basically, it is a permission record from the parents that is submitted to the School which will permit the school to create students’ APAAR Card.
- This AAPAR Card contains a unique ID number for all individual students from pre-primacy to 12th standard from all over the country.
- Students’ APAAR ID can be downloaded after the completion of the registration process, and it allows you to access a number of benefits and simply maintain your academic data.
- Students should be permanent residents of India.
- Students must be pursuing from Pre Primary to 12th Standard in any of the Indian Schools.
How to Fill Apaar ID Consent Form Online
- Parents first need to visit the Official Academic Bank Of Credit Website.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Here you need to click on the Consent Form option.
- The consent form will appear on your screen, here parents need to fill in the required details and submit it to their children’s respective school.
Academic Bank of Credits
- National e-Governance Division, Ministry of Electronics & IT,
- 4th Floor, Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
- New Delhi – 110003, INDIA
- Email id ; abc[dot]support[at]digitalindia[dot]gov[dot]in
- Phone number +91-11-24303-714
The APAAR ID Consent Form is basically a permission letter that is generated for the parents whose children will be applying for the APAAR Card.
You need to download the consent form from the official website and print it out to fill the details.
Parents need to submit a consent form to their children’s respective school.