IAY Beneficiary:- Today In this article we will be going to discuss the IAY Beneficiary family member details and how to check the beneficiary list online. All the eligible candidates who have applied for this scheme can easily check the beneficiary list. The IAY Beneficiary list can be tracked Just by logging in to the online web portal. The candidates can check the names of their family members through this list. All of this can be done online from the web portal that has been provided by the Central Government. This online option will provide all the important details to the applicants that they need to know about the names of their family members.
Overview of IAY Beneficiary
It is a great step taken by the Central Government to create an online platform for the people. This IAY Beneficiary Family member checking option has been launched by the Central government for the ease of people. This option of checking the list online is going to save a lot of time, energy, and money for the applicants. They would not have to wait just to check the name of their family member, now they can easily do it online with just by one click. All the applicants can now visit the online web portal for the scheme and log in to their profiles to check the beneficiary list. The list has been released by the Central Government itself.
Also Read: IAY List
Objective of Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana Beneficiary
The main and the most important objective of Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana Beneficiary is that the list gives the applicant all the details about the family members. This list has been released by the central government of India. The Ministry of Rural Development has made the IAY Beneficiary list available online for people who are below the poverty line and for those who lack a good home. The government offers a subsidy to SC/ST, minority, and non-SC/ST rural families without a home to build their own house of dreams with the IAY scheme. All the details about the members are available on the online web portal for the scheme.
Brief Summary of IAY Beneficiary details
|Name of the scheme||Indhra Gandhi Awas Yojana Beneficiary list|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Place of launch||Launched overall India|
|Objective||The residents of India do not have a house of their own.|
|Beneficiaries||The residents of India who do not have a house of their own.|
|Application mode||Both offline and online|
Eligibility Criteria for IAY Beneficiary selection
- You must be a citizen of India
- The program is for rural households who are not SC/ST, non-bonded workers, minorities, or non-SC/ST.
- Only if you fall under the BPL category would you qualify for this scheme.
- Such individuals will be chosen for this program who do not already have a permanent home constructed.
- You cannot benefit from this program if anyone in your family works for the government.
Benefits of IAY Beneficiary list
- The list gives the applicant all the information on the family members, which is the primary and most significant goal of IAY Beneficiary list.
- The Indian federal government has made this list public.
- For individuals who live in poverty or lack a decent place to live, the Ministry of Rural Development has made the IAY Beneficiary list publicly accessible.
- To encourage SC/ST, minority, and non-SC/ST rural families without a home to construct their own dream home through the IAY program, the government provides subsidies.
- On the online website for the plan, all of the member information is accessible.
Also Read: PMAY Urban List
Required Documents to check IAY Beneficiary List
- Aadhar card
- Aadhar number
- Username or User ID
- An internet connection
- Mobile or any device
How to check IAY Beneficiary List online 2023
To check the IAY Beneficiary list follow these steps;
- Visit the official IAY website provided here to view the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana list.
- You will be presented with the page you see below after visiting the official website.
- You must now go here to see the Year Wise House Complete Report.
- Following that, you will see IAY LIST where you must choose your state, district, gram panchayat, and village.
- The Indira Gandhi Aawas Yojana (IAY LIST) list will be released following this.
- From here, you may see your name there.
- Email; grievance-pmay[at]gov[dot]in
- Contact number; 011-23063285
The IAY also known Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana was launched by the central government of India for its citizens. This scheme helps the people below the poverty line who do not have enough money to buy a new house or repair the old one.
You must be a citizen of India the program is for rural households who are not SC/ST, non-bonded workers, minorities, or non-SC/ST. Only if you fall under the BPL category would you qualify for this scheme.
IAY beneficiary list was released by the central government of India in which the names of the family members are given. This list contains the names of the applicants who are eligible for the scheme.
Yes, you can easily check the IAY Beneficiary list online by visiting the online web portal provided by the central government. You just have to login and search for the beneficiary list you want to check.