The chief minister of the Andhra Pradesh state has presented a new scheme that will help in the skill development of various students studying different types of education in the Andhra Pradesh state. You can check out the details related to the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena scheme from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the step-by-step instructions through which you will be able to check the installment date and the amount which will be provided to all of the beneficiaries. You can also check out the status of the installment which will be provided by the authority to all of the candidates.
Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena scheme is a very prestigious scheme and this is provided in order to develop skills in the Andhra Pradesh state, especially for the people who are taking into account Technical Education but have successfully completed their Ph.D. course and now they do not have an adequate amount of money to invest in skill development programs. You can be a part of the scheme because this will help you to start your career and around 1000 crore rupees have already been transferred to 10 lakh beneficiaries under this scheme by the Chief Minister of the Andhra Pradesh state Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy. Rupees 15000 is provided to all of the beneficiaries working in different departments of education in order to help them with their career.
Also Check: YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
Objective Of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
The main objective of the scheme is to provide proper opportunities for the people who are not able to get skill development programmes. There will be proper beneficiaries which will be coming from the ITI Department of Education and there is also skilled development scheme available for polytechnic students. You can be a part of an extensive skill development program available by the organization through the development of this prestigious Jagananna Vasathi Deevena scheme. The scheme will be implemented in Andhra Pradesh state and the inauguration was organized on 24th February 2022 with a budget of 2300 crores. The candidates will be provided with a lot of opportunities if they fill out the application form with all of their important specifications. You will be able to start your career through your skills.
The following courses are available into account through the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena scheme:-
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
The following awards will be available to all of the candidates who are applying for this scheme:-
- Tuition fee plus hostel fee for the students who are pursuing the following courses-
- Engineering etc.
- The students will be given Rs 20,000/- per year.
- Students studying in Welfare hostels will be exempted from mess charges.
- Money incentives are as follows-
- Rs 15,000 for Polytechnic students
- Rs 10,000 for ITI Students
- Rs 20,000 for Graduate Degree and other courses.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scheme:-
- Government job employees are not eligible for the scheme.
- If anyone in the family is availing pension then he or she is not eligible for the scheme.
- Sanctuary workers are exempted from the scheme.
- The students pursuing the following courses are eligible-
- The students must be enrolled in the following institution-
- Government or Government Aided
- Private Colleges affiliated with State Universities/ Boards.
- The family’s annual income should be less than Rs 2.5 Lakh per anum.
- Beneficiaries should only have wetland below 10 acres/ agricultural land below 25 acres/ or wetland and agricultural land under 25 acres.
- The beneficiaries should not own any four-wheelers (Car, Taxi, Auto, etc).
The applicant must submit the following documents to apply for the scheme:-
- Residential proof
- Aadhar card
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- Income certificate
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Parents’ occupational certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Bank account details
Also Check: Amma Vodi List
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Registration Process
The applicant must follow the following step-by-step procedure to apply for the scheme:-
- You will first have to visit the Jagananna Vasathi website of the scheme by clicking on the lane given here.
- The home page will open on your screen.
- Click on the Official Notification Of AP YSR Vasathi Deevena Scheme.
- You need to read the details mentioned in the official notification carefully and then click on the apply online button.
- The application form will open on your screen and you will have to enter all of these specifications related to yourself such as your personal information and your address.
- Upload all of the documents and then you are free to take a printout of the fully filled application form in order to get all of these specifications related to the benefits of the scheme.
If you want to check the list of the beneficiaries that have been selected to provide benefits of the scheme then you have to follow the simple steps given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the scheme by clicking on the lane given here.
- The home page will open on your screen.
- Click on the Detailed Reports options.
- Select your “District Name”
- Select your location
- Choose Rural Or Urban.
- Note your Secretariat Code.
- You will get a PDF of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List.