Jharkhand students can apply for the Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship 2023. The Jharkhand State Government, in collaboration with the Department of E- Welfare, has decided to offer a scholarship scheme to students who wish to further their education. Because of their financial situation, they must drop out of school and work in labor or other jobs for a livelihood. As a result, the government has implemented this yojana. The department’s principal concern is ensuring no kid is denied the right to an education for the rest of their lives. As education is essential to a person’s prosperity. As a result, the Jharkhand government has made positive initiatives to encourage these youngsters to pursue an education through scholarships. In this article, we cover all the major aspects related to this scholarship, its objective, benefits, eligibility criteria, and much more.
About Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship
The Government of Jharkhand has introduced the Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship initiative, which is intended to promote the education of impoverished children from Jharkhand and Bihar. This grant is available to students who have completed the tenth grade. The scholarship application period will begin on September 1, 2022. Furthermore, the written test will be held on September 24, 2022. The result will be delivered based on the student’s grades. This scholarship gives preference to girls from the SC/ST categories, among others. It also helps students who are officially poor and cannot pay the costs of their studies. The government operates other initiatives similar to this one; applicants interested in learning more should visit the official website. This scholarship may be applied for online by students.
Key Highlights of Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship
|Launched By||Government of Jharkhand|
|Name of Scholarship||Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship 2022|
|Objective||To give financial assistance to students|
|Benefits||Students will receive financial assistance|
|Eligibility Criteria||Permanent resident of Jharkhand|
|Beneficiaries||Must belong to SC\ST community|
Objective of Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship
E-Kalyan is the name given to both the Bihar and Jharkhand scholarship portals. It also has a shared goal of providing a transparent, responsible, and student-centered platform at the state level. As we all know, children from the SC, ST and other Backward Class categories are unable to continue their education due to financial constraints. So they no longer have to be concerned about money. Because the Jharkhand State Government is required to offer students with financial aid for their studies through scholarships. As a result, students might discover the value of education in their lives.
Also Check: National Scholarship Scheme
Benefits of Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship
- Because of this scholarship, the student may easily continue their study whatever their financial circumstances.
- The government must also offer students with financial aid for classes following the 10th grade.
- Various programs for the welfare of students or children are also in operation in the state.
- The number of school dropouts will be reduced as a result of this strategy.
- The Jharkhand E-Kalyan Scholarship program is developed specifically for students from Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, and Other Backward Class groups.
- As a result, students may simply apply for registration through the online official website at any time and from any location before the deadline.
- Furthermore, students can continue their studies without fear of financial hardship.
- As a result, the e-Welfare department has received a large number of application forms.
- Students whose family income is below the poverty line (BPL) and who belong to specified castes and groups are eligible for this scholarship programme.
- A bank account number is also required for students to receive the award.
- In addition, the bank account number should be connected to their Aadhar number in accordance with the government of India standards.
- However, the scholarship amount will be sent to the beneficiary’s bank account via Direct Bank Transfer Method.
Also Check: AICTE Swanath Scholarship
- Initially, the candidate should be a student who has recently completed the 10th grade.
- The student must then be a permanent resident of the state of Jharkhand.
- Furthermore, the candidate must be from the SC, ST, or OBC categories.
- Second, pupils should seek admission to a Jharkhand-approved university or board.
- The student’s total household income should not exceed 2.5 lakh rupees for SC or ST.
- In addition, student household income for OBCs should not exceed 1.5 lakh rupees per year.
- The board’s 10th Class Score Card
- Second, there’s the Caste Certificate.
- Finally, the family’s income certificate.
- Then A permanent residence certificate from the state of Jharkhand is also necessary
- Student’s Aadhar card.
- Bank account information
- Fourth, a genuine school certificate for the 2022 school year.
- Admission number from school or college passport size picture previous year mark sheet
- Then enter your phone number.
Procedure for Jharkhand e Kalyan Registration 2023
Jharkhand E-Kalyan Scholarship Registration Process:
- Students should first visit the department’s official website.
- You may also get to the website’s homepage by clicking on the link provided above.
- Then proceed to the student area, which is available here.
- Before beginning, carefully read all of the instructions.
- Then, click on the registration link.
- As a result, a new page with the application form appeared in your browser.
- Then input all of the information requested in the application form, such as the applicant’s complete name, father’s name, Aadhar number, valid email address, cellphone number, password, and so on.
- After that, input your institution’s information. Please double-check all of the information before hitting the submit button.
- So, at the conclusion, hit the submit button.
- Then, on your email address, you will receive one account activation link for your registration. Keep it for future use.
Login under E-Kalyan Portal
- To access the Student Dashboard, go to the E-Kalyan Scholarship’s official website.
- Click ‘Student Login‘ on the home page.
- Then input your registered email address, name, and phone number.
- Your login will then be complete.
How to Check Status of E Kalyan Scholarship
- To check your status, go to E- Kalyan’s official website.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on ‘Student Login‘ on the home page.
- A new page will open on your device where you must then log in with your registered ID.
- After that, choose ‘Application Status.’
How to Fill Out E Kalyan Scholarship Application Form
- To begin, you must first visit the official website.
- Then navigate to the home page.
- Following that, you must click on apply online.
- Following that, you must choose the scholarship that best suits your needs.
- When you are chosen, the application form will appear in front of you.
- You must fill up your educational, personal, and bank account information, among other things.
- After entering all of your information and documents, you must click the submit button.
Procedure for Renewal under E Kalyan
- To renew, go to the Official Website of portal.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- After that, use your ID and password to access the main page.
- After logging in, you must accurately fill out all of your information.
- After that, you must submit your application form.
Complaint about the E Kalyan Scholarship
- First and foremost, you must visit the official website.
- Then, on the main page, you must select the ‘Complaint’ option.
- Following that, the form for making a complaint will be shown.
- You must fill out the form with your Aadhaar number, state, district, kind of complaint, cellphone number, name, complaint, and so forth.
- After entering all of your information, you must click on Register Complaint.
- You can register your complaint in this manner.
How do I get the E Kalyan smartphone app?
- To download a mobile app, go to Google Play Store on your phone.
- Then you must activate the search box.
- You must type ‘E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship’ into the search bar.
- A list will be shown in front of you.
- You must choose the item at the top of the list.
- You must install the option after selecting it.
- This mobile app will then be downloaded to your phone.
- Helpdesk No’s: 040-23120591,040-23120592,040-23120593 (from 10:30 AM to 5:00 PM Monday to Saturday working days only)
- Email Address- helpdeskekalyan [at] gmail [dot] com