The government of Tamil Nadu has Launched the KalaignarKapituThithham scheme for the people of Tamil Nadu for their benefit and welfare in terms of healthcare. The government will distribute the health cards among the Eligible candidates for their treatment within the good hospitals. To provide a range of services through the Internet federal and state governments use a variety of portals. Numerous services are being made available online via this gateway. The Tamil Nadu government has just made the Kalaignar Kapitu Thittam Card Download and apply online available. Online card downloads will be available to recipients. The full details on downloading theKalaignar Kapitu Thittam Card using your ration card number are covered in this article. Keep reading below for further information.
Overview of Kalaignar Kapitu Thittam Card
Tamil Nadu’s state government has introduced the Kalaignar Kapitu Thittam Scheme. It is a complete health insurance plan that is run by an insurance provider in United India. The qualifying individuals will receive high-quality healthcare through this program at government and private facilities that are accredited. They will be provided with the Kalaignar Kapitu Thittam Card for their medical treatment in various Hospitals with an insurance scheme. Under the initiative, almost 1.37 crore families are insured and can use this Health card for any kind of Healthcare Treatment. On an annual basis, the beneficiary will be eligible for health insurance coverage up to Rs 5 lakh per family annually. About 1090 procedures are covered by this program.
Also Read: Kalaignar Kapitu Thittam Card Download
What is Kalaignar Kapitu Thittam Scheme?
To give many low-income families in the nation the opportunity to receive excellent medical treatment, the Indian government has launched a variety of healthcare initiatives. The Kalaignar Kapitu Thittam Scheme is one such medical scheme that was put into place for the benefit of the people in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Under the KalaignarKapitu Thittam Healthcare scheme, about 65% of low-income families in Tamil Nadu have access to superior medical facilities with cashless support. As a result, when seeking help during a medical emergency, Tamil Nadu residents do not have to struggle financially.
Objective of Kalaignar Kapitu Thittam Card Online
The Kalaignar Kapitu Thittam Card’s primary goal is to offer health insurance coverage to those who qualify and to the people who are in dire and severe need of healthcare treatment. Citizens will be able to access healthcare services through the affiliated hospital with the use of this card. They can totally use it for their medical treatments irrespective of the condition they are in. Citizens won’t have to rely on anyone else for medical care going forward. The Tamil Nadu government would provide them with therapy. The recipients’ health will improve thanks to this scheme and the beneficiary Health card will is very convenient for them to use.
Key Features of Kalaignar Kapitu Thittam card
|Name of the scheme
|Kalaignar Kapitu Thittam Card
|The Tamil Nadu Government
|To provide health insurance cards for the candidates that they can use for treatment.
|5 lakh per family
|Residents of Tamil Nadu
- To register for the Kalaignar Kapitu Thittam Card, one must be a resident of Tamil Nadu or a refugee from Sri Lanka with proof of citizenship, and one’s household income must not exceed ₹72,000 per year.
- The eligible member and any dependents are considered part of the family. The following individuals make up this group:
- The qualified person’s legal spouse
- Offspring until they are married or turn 25 (whichever comes first)
- A valid migration certificate is required for everyone who moved to Tamil Nadu from another state and has been living there for the past six months.
Benefits of Kalaignar Kapitu Thittam card Enrollment
- The Kalaignar Kapitu Thittam Card is to provide health insurance coverage to eligible individuals as well as those who are in urgent need of medical attention.
- With this card, citizens will be able to receive medical care from the linked hospital.
- Regardless of the condition they are in, they can use it completely for their medical treatments.
- In the future, citizens won’t need to depend on anybody else for medical treatment.
- Applicants will be eligible to receive care at the affiliated hospital using this card.
- On a floater basis, applicants would be able to receive treatment up to Rs 5 lakh annually.
- Under the program, the government has covered about 1090 procedures.
- Now, every single citizen who is from low-income households will be able to pay for hospital care which will eventually enhance their well-being.
- Adhar card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Bank account details etc
Kalaignar Kapitu Thittam Card Apply Online
The KKTC enrollment procedure is straightforward. If the candidate has all the necessary paperwork in order, it can be completed quickly. Obtaining the paperwork is also simple. The enrolling procedures are as follows:
- Visit the official website and click on How to enroll then follow the below steps
- Get an income certificate from the revenue officials or village administrative officer.
- Bring all the necessary paperwork to the enrollment center.
- Ask the kiosk operator to verify the documents.
- Your biometric information, such as your fingerprints, picture, eye scan, etc., will then be recorded.
- Your e-card will be issued following biometric scanning and verification.
Toll-free number; 1800 425 3993
The Kalaignar Kapitu Thittam Scheme is one such medical scheme that was put into place for the benefit of the people in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu
The Kalaignar Kapitu Thittam Card is to provide health insurance coverage to eligible individuals as well as those who are in urgent need of medical attention. With this card, citizens will be able to receive medical care from the linked hospital
To register for the Kalaignar Kapitu Thittam card, one must be a resident of Tamil Nadu or a refugee from Sri Lanka with proof of citizenship, and one’s household income must not exceed ₹72,000 per year.
The KKTC enrollment procedure is straightforward. You visit the center for enrollment with all the required documents and apply there only.