BHU (Banaras Hindu University) is one of the most reputed and prestigious universities of India which offer various study programmes and have top medical facilities. In a recent time BHU inaugurated its Trauma centre where every disease will be treated and diagnosed. There was a huge line of patients in BHU Medical for the treatment which wasted a lot of time and effort of the patients. To solve this issue the online registration facility for Outpatient Department (OPD) called BHU OPD Online Registration 2023. This online registration service will be the best solution for the thousand of patents who are waiting for their number. As we all know during the covid pandemic the OPD services were stopped and patients were in trouble, but now the services are started again with a new addition of OPD Online Registration Portal.
What is the Need for OPD Online Registration?
As we know India is moving towards a digital platform for the betterment of its citizens. Now a new service is started for helping the patients for OPD Treatment. After the covid pandemic situations are changing and Online Registration process will be started by many hospitals. If we talk about the need for BHU OPD Online Registration then the reason is to provide facilities to the citizens to simply book their appointment for personnel interaction with the doctors so you can properly explain your conditions. Now you don’t need to stand in a long queue waiting for your turn and suffer the vast conditions. This online registration system will solve all your problems and conditions about the OPD.
Also Read: PM Modi Health Card
Objective of BHU OPD Online Registration
The main objective of BHU OPD Online Registration is to create an online portal for the patients who need a personal interaction with the doctor but don’t want to waste their time and energy in waiting for their number. Citizens can do their registration by filling your application form and necessary details about the OPD. Patients can easily check the fee structure and other related details. The OPD services are available for 24 hours with all the medical facilities. The portal will provide services in many languages such as- Hindi, English and Spanish.
Benefits of BHU OPD Online Registration
Following benefits will be received by the patients who do their OPD Online Registration:
- The BHU OPD Online Registration services were started for the Sir Sundar Lal hospital.
- During covid pandemic the outpatient treatment was stopped to control the spread. But now it started again with a new add-on offering online registration service.
- The OPD Online Registration service will provide the facility of selecting the appointment date, time and schedule for the patients without visiting the hospital several times.
- The patients can check the OPD fee structure and other related information.
- The OPD Online Registration service is open for 24 hours with day and night registration advantage.
- Patients can visit the official website for registration and select the preferred course from the list.
Key Highlights of BHU OPD Online Registration
|Launched By||Banaras Hindu University|
|Name of Registration||BHU OPD Online Registration 2023|
|Objective||To offer online OPD registration service|
|Benefits||Can choose appointment date and time accordingly|
|Name of Hospital||Sir Sunderlal Hospital|
|Affiliated from||Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu Hospital|
|Official website||BHU OPD|
- Patients Name
- Email id
- Mobile Number
- Aadhar card number
Steps to be followed for OPD
To do the online registration patients need to follow the given instructions:
- Patients need to visit the BHU OPD website of Sir Sunderlal Hospital, IMS BHU.
- The hospital’s homepage will appear on your screen.
- Here under the section of Online Service, you have to click on the Public Hospital Visit OPD & Students\Staff Hospital Visit OPD option according to your preference.
- Now the specific page will open on your screen. Here you have to enter the Captcha Code.
- After that select the Category and Department according to your condition.
Also Read: Ayushman Bharat Card
How to Book an Online Appointment at BHU OPD
- After following the above steps you will choose the appointment date and time.
- Now a new page will display on your screen where you have to select your slot for OPD.
- After that a new page will appear on your screen, here you have to enter the patient’s personal details such as:
- Email id
- After filling all these details you have to click on the Continue button.
- Now pay the appointment fees or save the appointment fee receipt for your record.
- You can also print the application form for further use.
If patients have any query regarding the registration process then follow the given contact details:
- firstname.lastname@example.org ( Hospital and doctor related query)
- email@example.com ((Software/Technical)Booking related query.)
- Address : , Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005
BHU OPD Online Registration 2023 FAQs
The appointment fees will be clear at the time of registration, once you fill your details the fees structure page will open on your screen. From here you get the details.
The main objective of BHU OPD Online Registration 2023 is to create an online portal for the patients who need a personal interaction with the doctor but don’t want to waste their time and energy in waiting for their number.
Banaras Hindu University started this OPD online registration portal for Sir Sundar Lal hospital.