The government of Tamil Nadu has Launched the KalaignarKapituThithham scheme for the people of Tamil Nadu for their benefit and welfare in terms of healthcare. The government has made the list of the procedures and their lists available for the Eligible candidates for their treatment within the good hospitals. Tamil Nadu Government has also launched the Kalaignar Kapitu Thittam Treatment list on the official website of the scheme. The full list and details and cost will be given on that list. The full details on checking theKalaignar Kapitu Thittam treatment list using the official online web portal will be given here. Keep reading below for further information.
Overview of Kalaignar Kapitu Thittam Treatment List
Tamil Nadu state government has introduced theKalaignarKapitu Thittam Treatment list on the official web portal online. It is a complete health insurance plan details with all the costs that any particular treatment will cost. The qualifying individuals can easily check the list online and know about any treatment they want to get, that way their preparation for the treatment will be clear. Under the initiative, almost 1.37 crore families are insured and can use this Health card for any kind of Healthcare Treatment. About 1090 procedures are covered by this program and all the departments for the treatments and the major surgeries have been given on the Treatment list.
Also Read: Kalaignar Kapitu Thittam Card Download
What is Kalaignar Kapitu Thittham scheme?
To give many low-income families in the nation the opportunity to receive excellent medical treatment, the Indian government has launched a variety of healthcare initiatives. The Kalaignar Kapitu Thittam Scheme is one such medical scheme that was put into place for the benefit of the people in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Under the Kalaignar Kapitu Thittam Healthcare scheme, about 65% of low-income families in Tamil Nadu have access to superior medical facilities with cashless support. As a result, when seeking help during a medical emergency, Tamil Nadu residents do not have to struggle financially.
Key highlights of Kalaignar Kapitu Thittam Treatment list
|Name of the article
|Kalaignar Kapitu Thithham treatment list
|The Government of Tamil Nadu
|Residents of Tamil Nadu
|To provide online facility to the beneficiaries so that they can check the treatment list and costs of the treatments
|Kalaiguar Kapitu Thittam Website
Kalaignar Kapitu Thittam Treatment List
- BARIATRIC SURGERY
- CARDIOTHORACIC SURGERIES
- E N T Emergency Room Packages (Care requiring less than 12 hrs stay)
- ENDOCRINE SURGERY
- FOLLOW UP PROCEDURE
- GENERAL MEDICINE
- GENERAL SURGERY
- GENITOURINARY SURGERY
- GYNAECOLOGY OBSTETRIC SURGERy
To register for the Kalaignar Kapitu Thittam card, one must be a resident of Tamil Nadu or a refugee from Sri Lanka with proof of citizenship, and one household income must not exceed ₹72,000 per year.
- The eligible member and any dependents are considered part of the family. The following
- individuals make up this group:
- The qualified person’s legal spouse
- Offspring until they are married or turn 25 (whichever comes first)
- A valid migration certificate is required for everyone who moved to Tamil Nadu from
- another state and has been living there for the past six months.
Benefits of Kalaignar Kapitu Thittam Scheme
- The way the insurance plan operates is akin to that of a family floater. This implies that the KalaignarKapitu Thittam program may provide insurance for every member of the family.
- Regular health camps must be held by impanelled hospitals. In these camps, beneficiaries can receive complimentary examinations and treatment follow-ups entirely cashless.
- Refugees from Sri Lanka may register for this program if they possess a valid ID card. There is no enrollment income cap for this program.
- Under Kapitu Insurance, a large network of hospitals has agreements to provide services. Therefore, it is simpler for the patient to admit a family member to a hospital that provides these services during a medical emergency.
- A call center is operational and designed to handle inquiries regarding the plan. Therefore, you can call the toll-free number, 1800-425-3993, if you have any questions about the plan.
- If you have registered for this program, you can receive a variety of treatments in any of the network hospitals entirely cashless.
- Every family can receive Rs. 5 lakhs in coverage under the KapituThitham Scheme each policy year.
How to check the KapituThittham Treatment List Online
To check the KalaignarKapituThithham Treatment list online follow these steps;
- First, visit the official website of the scheme
- Then the homepage of the scheme will appear in front of you
- After that click on Enrollment on the dashboard
- After that, the whole list of procedures and all their details will be shown on the screen
Toll-free number; 1800 425 3993
The Kalaignar Kapitu Thittam Scheme is one such medical scheme that was put into place for the benefit of the people in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu.
The government of Tamil Nadu has also launched the Kalaignar Kapitu Thittam Treatment list on the official website of the scheme. The full list and details and cost will be given on that list.
You can easily check the treatment list online on the online web portal provided by the government for the benefit of the people.