Both the federal government and state governments introduce several scholarship programmes for children’s education. The Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2023 is the topic of our discussion today. The Kerala government will give children of disabled parents educational assistance under its Social Justice Department programme. The implementation of this education aid programme for the benefit of children of parents with disabilities has also received approval from the state cabinet committee.We will provide you with all the crucial details about the programme through this article, such as what the Kerala Vidyakiranam programme is. its main points, advantages, features, eligibility requirements, needed paperwork, the application process, phone number, etc. Therefore, if you want to learn every little detail of the Vidyakiranam programme, we urge you to read this post all the way through.
About Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2023
A scholarship programme has been established by Kerala’s department of social justice for kids whose parents have disabilities. Each group of students will get a scholarship under this programme. For a period of ten months, 25 kids from every district in Kerala would receive this award. Amounts under the Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme shall only be given to students who are economically disadvantaged. It should be mentioned that in order to qualify for this award, one or both parents must have a disability. People who receive benefits from other educational support programmes are not qualified to apply for this programme. Candidates enrolled in programmes at institutions recognised by the government are eligible to apply. No applications are required from part-time or concurrent college students.
Also Read: Snehapoorvam Scholarship
Key Highlights of Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme
|Launched By||Government of Kerala|
|Name of Scheme||Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2023|
|Objective||To provide scholarship|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Kerala|
Objective of Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme
The primary goal of the Vidyakiranam scheme is to provide financial aid to children of disabled parents so that they may complete their education without worry. Every category of children from every district will receive financial aid through this scholarship programme, allowing the greatest number of kids to profit from it.
Benefits and Features of Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme
- The Vidyakiranam Scheme would offer scholarships to kids whose parents have disabilities.
- Every type of student from every district of Kerala will be given a scholarship.
- Depending on the category, the scholarship will range from Rs 300 to Rs 1000.
- The Kerala Vidya Karanam scheme would benefit 25 students from each district.
- For ten months, the scholarship will be offered.
- No student may apply for this programme if they are receiving benefits under any other educational programme.
- Students who are enrolled in a school that has received government approval are also eligible to apply for the programme.
- A direct bank transfer will be used to deposit the scholarship funds into the beneficiary’s bank account.
Also Read: Kerala Scholarship
Vidyakiranam Scheme Kerala Categories
|1.||Class 1 to 5|
|2.||Class 6 to 10|
|3.||+1,+2, ITI Equivalent Courses|
|4.||Degree, Post- Graduation, Polytechnic, equivalent courses, Training Courses, Professional Courses|
Kerala Vidyakiranam Scholarship Program Percentage
|Class 1 to 5||Rs- 300|
|Class 6 to 10||Rs- 500|
|+1,+2, ITI Equivalent Courses||Rs- 750|
|Degree, Post- Graduation, Polytechnic, equivalent courses, Training Courses, Professional Courses||Rs- 1000|
- The candidate must reside in Kerala permanently.
- A candidate must be the offspring of parents with disabilities.
- The candidate must fall within the BPL category.
- Parents’ disabilities must be 40% or more severe.
- Copy of medical board certificate showing percentage of disability
- Attested copy of disability ID card
- Copy of BPL Ration card
- Income certificate
Application process for the Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme
- You must first download the application form.
- You must now print out this application form.
- Following that, you must properly fill out this application.
- Attest all necessary documents right away.
- You must then send the properly completed application form to the head of the appropriate institution. The institution head must then transfer this application form to the relevant district social justice officer.
- The scholarship money will be paid to the beneficiary’s bank account following successful verification.
Nodal Agency Address
Directorate social justice 5th Floor, Vikas Bhavan, PMG, Trivandrum, Kerela- 695033
We have given you all the vital details about the Vidyakiranam Scheme through this page. You can send an email or call the helpdesk if you’re still having issues, which will help you get the help you need. The following are the hotline number and email address:-
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helplines: (914) 712-306040, (914) 712-302887