The government released the Lakhpati Didi Monitoring Report 2024 State Wise Online. All the citizens of India who want to check the monetary report of the Lakhpati Didi scheme launched by the government of India can go to the official website. The Lakhpati Didi scheme was launched by the government of India to provide basic skills to the female citizens of the country. With the help of the Lakhpati Didi scheme, the Government of India has started to provide skill development training to more than 20 million female citizens in India who are living in village areas.
About the Lakhpati Didi Scheme
The Government of India released the Lakhpati Didi Scheme release scheme to help women get skill development training so that they can start earning. During the presentation of the Union budget 2024, the finance minister of India enhanced the target of ‘Lakhpati Didis’ the self-help group workers who earn sustainable income of at least one lakh rupees a year. The Government of India has decided to enhance the target of the Lakhpati Didi Scheme from 1 crore to 3 crore now. Seeing the success of the Lakhpati Didi Scheme in rural areas the Government of India has increased the beneficiaries to 3 crores women.
Also Read: Drone Didi Scheme
The objective of Lakhpati Didi Monitoring Report
The main objective of the Lakhpati Didi Monitoring Report is to get the results of the Lakhpati Didi scheme launched by the government of India. All the applicants who have applied for the scheme can go to the official website to check the monitoring report. With the help of the Lakhpati Didi scheme, the women of the country can get basic skills so that they can start earning easily. During the announcement of the Union Budget 2024, the government has also decided to increase the number of beneficiaries of the Lakhpati Didi scheme significantly.
Key Highlights of Lakhpati Didi Monitoring Report
|Name of the scheme
|Lakhpati Didi Monitoring Report
|Government of India
|NRLM Lakhpati Portal
- The applicant must be a female.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The applicant must belong to the financially unstable section of society
Also Read: Udyogini Scheme For Women Entrepreneurs
Benefits of the Monitoring Report
- The applicants can check the monitoring report easily for the Lakhpati Didi release scheme.
- The applicants can check the monetary report easily in the comfort of their home by just going to the official website.
- The selected applicants for the Lakhpati Didi scheme will get skill development training from the Government of India.
- With the help of the skill development training the applicants can start earning.
- The government has promised that all the selected applicants under the Lakhpati Didi scheme will earn a total of 1 lakh per year income.
- Aadhaar card
- Residence/domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Educational qualification documents
- Bank account details
- Caste certificate
Detail Mentioned Under Lakhpati Didi Monitoring Report
- State name
- Total household
- Household surveyed
- Percentage of households surveyed
- Annual income range
How to Check Lakhpati Didi Monitoring Report Online 2024
- To check the Lakhpati Didi Monitoring Report Online 2024 the applicant can go to the official website by clicking on the link here.
- On the homepage click on the option Monitoring Report Online 2024
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- The Monitoring Report Online 2024 will appear on your desktop or mobile screen.
State Wise List
|Andaman and Nicobar
|Jammu and Kashmir
|The Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu
Only female candidates are eligible to apply for the Lakhpati Didi scheme.
The Government of India increased the number of beneficiaries under the Lakhpati Didi scheme in the union budget 2024.
The Government of India has increased 2 crore beneficiaries under the Lakhpati Didi scheme.
The applicant can go to the official website to check the Monitoring Report 2024.