The tribal development department of the state government of Gujarat introduced the Laptop Sahay Yojana. This scheme mainly aims at providing new computers for indigenous or we may say native or tribal kids. The Gujarat State Government supports tribal students’ academic advancement through this scheme. This scheme is offering numerous benefits to Gujarat state residents and was recently announced and launched by the state government of Gujarat. The government will give away free laptops to underprivileged students across the state of Gujarat with the help of this particular scheme. This is primarily a Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat, a welfare scheme for the benefits of students in the state.
What is Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat
The laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat was launched by the state government to offer unique benefits to the underprivileged and needy citizens of Gujarat. The state government of Gujarat will offer free laptops to the common people of Gujarat. Due to a lack of availability of laptops, a large number of the students who belong to financially weaker groups were not able to complete their online studies. As a result, the Gujarat state government has stepped up to financially assist the Gujarat students and help them by providing free laptops to them. This scheme will further push and motivate the students to follow their passion and pursue their dreams.
Also Read: CMSS Scholarship
Objective of Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat
The state of Gujarat receives a lot of advantages since Prime Minister Narendra Modi has a strong connection to the state. The fact that many kids in that pandemic condition were unable to attend courses or join any sort of online classes, keeping this in mind the state government of Gujarat has launched a scheme for these kids. To fulfill the dreams of a common student of Gujarat the Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat was launched. The eligible candidates will receive a free laptop from the Government. In this article we’ll go over all you need to know about this scheme and all the other important documents that you need to receive the benefits of this scheme.
Key highlights of Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat
|Scheme name||Laptop Sahay yojana Gujarat|
|Launched by||The State Government of Gujarat|
|Objective||To financially assist the SC and ST kids to get a free laptop and study online|
|Beneficiaries||Financially weaker students|
|State of launch||Gujarat|
- The student must be a Gujarat state resident.
- SC students only may apply for this program.
- The candidate must possess a document attesting to their tribal affiliation.
- The students should be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- The student must have at least a regular 12th-grade education.
- Neither the candidate nor any family members should hold a job with a government agency.
- The applicant’s family’s annual income should not be more than Rs. 120,000.
Also Read: RTE Gujarat Admission
Benefits of Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat
- The Tribal Development Department offers incentives to ST caste members under the laptop yojana.
- Loans up to Rs 150,000 lakh are provided for the purchase of computers, laptops, and other related equipment.
- 10% of the total loan amount must be contributed by the beneficiary.
- For e.g., if a laptop costs Rs. 40,000, the government will lend Rs. 32,000, or 80% of the cost, and the student will be responsible for the remaining 20%, or Rs. 8,000.
- SC students in Gujarat are given financial aid to purchase new laptops
- It’s important to remember that only members of Scheduled Tribes (ST) are eligible for this program.
Required Documents for Laptop Sahay Yojana
These are the required documents for Laptop Sahay Yojana
- Aadhar Card Identity Verification
- Residential Evidence
- Pan card
- ID for a voter
- Caste Document
- Age Valid
- Income Tax Form
- Bank Account Information
- Photo the size of a passport
- Authentic Mobile Number
How to Download Laptop Sahay Yojana Application Form Online
To download the application form for the scheme follow these steps
- First, you must visit the official website that has been provided by the government.
- After that, on your screen will appear the homepage of the website
- There you must click on the scheme option
- After that select the Laptop Sahay Yojana scheme option
- The scheme and the other details will appear there
- There will be a click-here option for downloading the PDF of the application form
- After clicking on that a pdf will be downloaded to your device.
How to fill Laptop Sahay Yojana form
- Go to access the official Adijati Vikas Nigam Gujarat website.
- On the homepage, click the “Apply for Loan” option.
- The “Gujarat Adijati Vikas Nigam” page will now open.
- If this is your first time applying for a loan, click “Register Here” to create your personal ID.
- After making your own login, click “Login here” and enter your login id and password.
- Click “Apply Now” under “My Applications” on your own page.
- When given the option to select from several schemes, click the “Self-Employment” button.
- Click “Apply Now” after carefully reading the conditions.
- Online Application Click Here
- Complete the application’s details, including the applicant’s property, loan, and guarantor information.
- Choose “Computer Machine” from the list of schemes, then enter the loan amount
- Upload the relevant documents, including a list of the nominated guarantor’s properties and bank account information.
- Double-check your work after completing all the online fields, then save the application.
- There will be a special application number created. Keep a printed copy for your records, please.
- You can apply for Gujarat’s Laptop Sahay Yojana and take advantage of this beneficial initiative by following these instructions.
- PHONE: +91 79 23253891, 23253893
- EMAIL ID: email@example.com
This is a scheme which is started by Gujarat schedule caste development department Gandhinagar. In which they will provide students with 40000 rupees for laptop purchases.
Students from the schedule caste category are eligible for this scheme. In case of age, the student’s age should be between 18- to 30-year-old and minimum qualification is 12th pass.
In this scheme the Gujarat state government will give you financial support of 40000 rupees for the purchase of a new laptop. In this amount 38000 will be given for the laptop and the remaining 2000 rupees will be paid by the beneficiary.
Students can register themselves from the official website of Gujarat adiJati Vikas. Fill in the application form and then complete your registration.