The Odisha state government has released the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana List 2024. All the applicants of Odisha state who have applied for the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana can now go to the official portal to check the beneficiary list. If the applicant sees their name on the beneficiary list means that they are selected for the Madhu Babu pension. The official website to check the Madhu Babu pension scheme is ssepd.gov.in. The Madhu Babu Pension Yojana will provide pensions to all the senior citizens of Odisha state so that they can get basic necessities after retirement.
Overview of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana List
The Government of Odisha state has announced the launch of the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana beneficiary list. The Madhu Babu Pension Yojana will provide a pension to all the retired senior citizens of Odisha state who are above the age of 60 years. The pension amount will be transferred directly to the selected applicant’s bank account. All the applicants who have applied for the Yojana are eligible to check the beneficiary list released by the state government. The chief minister of Odisha state Mr Naveen Patnaik has announced that the state government will increase the pension amount under the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana.
Also Read: Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application Status
Madhu Babu Pension Amount Increased
The amount under the Madhu Babu pension scheme was increased by the government of Odisha state. The amount of INR 500 has been increased by the Odisha state government under the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana. More than 3.50 million citizens of Odisha state are availing of the benefits of the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana. All the citizens of Odisha state who are between the age group of 60 to 79 years are eligible to avail the benefits of the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana. The selected applicants under the Madhu Babu pension Yojana will get pension amount of INR 1000 monthly from the Odisha state government.
Key Highlights of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana List
|Name of the scheme
|Madhu Babu Pension Yojana List
|Odisha state government
|Citizens of Odisha
|Madhu Babu Pension Portal
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha state.
- The applicant must be between the age group of 60 to 79 years.
- Applicant must not get benefits of any other pension scheme of union Government or the state government or any organization aided by either Government
- The applicant must fill out the application form to check the beneficiary list.
Benefits of the Yojana
- The applicants can check the beneficiary list online in the comfort of their homes.
- The applicant just needs their application number to check the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana List online.
- The selected applicants under the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana will get financial assistance from the state government.
- The applicants will get financial assistance of INR 1000 monthly from the State Government of Odisha.
- With the help of financial assistance, the applicants can get basic necessities.
- Aadhaar card
- Age proof
- Caste certificate
- Death certificate of husband
- Disability certificate
- Family income proof
- Resident proof
Also Read: Odisha PWD ID Card
Detail Mentioned Under Madhu Babu Pension List
- Name of the applicant
- Information of the scheme
- Application status
- Application number
- Personal details of the applicant
- Bank account details
How to Check Madhu Babu Pension Yojana List 2024 at ssepd.gov.in
- To check Madhu Babu pension Yojana list 2024 the applicant can go to the official website.
- On the homepage click on the option Pension Schemes.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Choose Madhu Babu Pension Yojana under the heading Track Application.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Enter your application number or Aadhar card number.
- Click on the option Search to complete your process.
District Wise List
The Odisha state government launched the Madhu Babu pension Yojana.
The official website to check the Pension Yojana list is ssepd.gov.in.
All the permanent residents of Odisha who are between the age group of 60 to 79 years are eligible to apply for the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana.
INR 500 is the amount that is increased under the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana.