Mera Yuva Bharat Scheme is a scheme by the Central Government. The youth of India will be provided with a lot of opportunities through which they can work on their leadership and management skills. Technical advancements will be provided to the people so that they can work towards the development of a better environment for themselves along with the people of the country. Youngsters will be appointed for different matters related to normal day-to-day activities in India. People will be appointed to complete various tasks in collaboration with the central government so that they can prove to be a better human resource for the country. Skills development programs will be provided by the Indian government through the scheme.
Overview of Mera Yuva Bharat Scheme 2023
Young people in India can apply for this Mera Yuva Bharat Scheme created by the central government to help them through various platforms. Leadership opportunities will be provided to the people so that they can develop their skills to get interesting employment opportunities in the future. There will be various internship programs provided by the Indian government along with development programs specially focused on the youth of India. People will be eligible to get the financial assistance that will help them to create a better life for themselves. Sometimes, collaborations will be provided by the government of India through the official program. A separate portal will be released by the central government to create these schemes for the youth of India without any problem.
Also Read: Employment Exchange Renewal
The objective of Mera Yuva Bharat Scheme
The main objective of this Mera Yuva Bharat Scheme is to create a better environment for the young people in India who are otherwise not able to find resources. It is important to understand the current needs of the young people in India that’s why this official platform will be launched by the Indian government very soon. Helpful internship programs will be provided by the central government along with financial assistance that will help the people to become more independent. Special programs will be launched for people up to the age of 19 years on this official platform and adolescence programs will also be created by the Indian government. People can participate in this program to get a certificate and use this certificate to get a good job in the near future.
Key Highlights of Mera Yuva Bharat Scheme 2023
|Name||Mera Yuva Bharat Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Indian Government|
|Objective||Providing leadership and other opportunities|
|Beneficiaries||Youth of India|
- Mera Yuva Bharat (MY Bharat) will benefit the youth in the age group of 15-29 years, in line with the definition of ‘Youth’ in the National Youth Policy.
- In the case of programme components specifically meant for adolescents, the beneficiaries will be in the age group of 10-19 years.
Also Read: PMEGP Scheme
Benefits and Features
- It will help in the development of young people in India and provide them with the opportunity to learn more about Technical advancement.
- Proper opportunities will be provided to the young people in India through the development of this scheme.
- Technical Education will be provided to the beneficiaries that can be used for providing the various services to the common citizens of India
- Youngsters will be provided the opportunity to solve the senior citizens of India through the development of this scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Bank Details
Also Read: SFURTI Scheme
How to Do Mera Yuva Bharat Scheme Registration 2023
- You will first have to visit the official website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- You have to now click on the option called Mera Yuva Bharat Scheme
- The registration form will open on your screen.
- Enter all of the information related to yourself and now you can register for the scheme.
- Upload all of the documents to register yourself and get the benefits.
The official website of the scheme is not yet available so the students will have to wait a little more to apply for the scheme as soon as the website is launched.
People below the age of 20 years are eligible to apply for the scheme and get the advantage of internship and leadership opportunities.
Leadership opportunities will be provided to the people that can be used in skilled development programmes.
People will be selected for the program on the basis of the education that they are getting or the education that they already have based on the program that they are applying for.