Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana is now open. The chief minister of the Odisha state has created a new scheme to help the people get proper opportunities to live a healthy lifestyle. Free scooters will be provided to the beneficiaries under the scheme created by the Chief Minister of the Odisha state. The concerned authorities created the scheme because the elections are right around the corner. Female residents will be provided free scooters under the scheme created by the Odisha Government to help them continue their lives. The vehicles can be used to go from one face to another without worrying about the financial assistance required to take a rickshaw.
Overview of Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana
Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana was created by the Odisha Government to provide financial assistance to the female people of the Odisha state. The scheme will provide Independence to the self-help group of female people in the Odisha state. Female residents will be eligible to get financial assistance. The beneficiaries will be selected based on the financial condition in which they are living. The vehicle will be distributed among the beneficiaries without any down payment or any other headed cost by the government. People will accept the schemes so that they can get a vehicle without any extra cost.
Also Read: Odisha Mission Shakti
Objective of Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana Odisha
The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the people. Mainly the female residents of the State will be eligible to apply for this scheme. The vehicle will be distributed among the people without having to pay any type of down payment. It is important to provide financial opportunities to the people suffering from the economically backward section of society. Elections are also coming in the Odisha States so this will definitely help the party to gain a lot of votes. Women who are coming from self-help groups will be identified as the beneficiaries of this prestigious scheme.
Key Highlights of Odisha Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana
|Name||Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana 2023|
|Launched by||Odisha Government|
|Objective||Providing free vehicles|
|Beneficiaries||Women of Odisha|
Also Read: Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the Odisha state.
- The applicant must be willing to buy a motorcycle or scooter.
- The applicant must be a woman.
Benefits of Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana
- People who are not able to buy bikes and vehicles due to financial Conditions can now apply for the loans available by the state to buy the vehicles.
- There is no interest available in these types of loans.
- People will be eligible to take the loans from their nearest banks and then they can buy the bike of their dreams.
- Loans of up to rupees 100000 will be provided to the beneficiary to be used at the time of crisis.
- People can pay back the loan at any time necessary as per the conditions laid by the banks.
Interest Free Loan Under Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana
Under the scheme, the government aims to provide an interest-free loan to the tune of Rs 1 lakh to SHG members to buy scooters. It will cost the government a whopping Rs 528 crore. A total of 15,000 SHG members have been provided with scooters under the scheme, reports said. While thousands of women across the state have applied for scooters under the scheme, only a handful have been provided. In Nabarangpur, while 1553 women had applied for loans to buy the scooters, banks have okayed the loan of only 319 women. Similarly, out of 156, only 14 women have been sanctioned loans in Jeypore. It may take a few days for the banks to approve the loans.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Bank Details
How to Apply Online for Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana 2023?
- People who are interested in this scheme can directly visit the nearest bank to check for more information.
- If you want to apply for this scheme then you will have to show all of your documents to the bank authorities and then they will approve their loans.
- People who are coming from the economically backward section of society will be eligible to get benefits.
- The loans will be approved by the banks on the basis of the income criteria and the overall financial help of a particular person.
- Women Helpline: 1091 and 181
Under the Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana, loans of upto Rupees 100000 will be provided to the beneficiaries to buy vehicles.
Women can visit their nearest bank to check more information about the application for the Yojana.
The decision to approve a loan will be in the hands of the bank authorities only.
The applicant must come from the economically backward section of the society and must be a permanent resident of the Odisha state to apply for the Yojana.