The government of Jammu and Kashmir has recently launched a scheme for the youth of the UT. This scheme is solely made for the benefit and welfare of the young minds in J&K. A livelihood initiative called Mumkin Scheme JK is largely intended for unemployed young adults between the ages of 18 and 35. Through the program, young people are given access to small commercial vehicles, with the banking partner extending a credit facility up to 100% of the on-road cost of the vehicle to be purchased. The Mumkin scheme JK will help the youth in working towards their career, keep reading this article for further information. All the important information is given in this scheme.
Overview of Mumkin Scheme JK
As we are all aware, Jammu and Kashmir as a state has remained a place with chaos and confusion. The youth and the people of Kashmir have a lot of potential that needed a financial hand to help them, so Mumkin Scheme JK will make it possible for them to follow their shattered dreams and work towards a brighter future. help them to work more towards the betterment of UT. Through the Mumkin program, small loans are provided to unemployed youth commuting businesses, established on a subsidized basis as a reliable source of income in the transport industry. To create the plan entirely implementing A transparent and quick a module has been made for on the JK-e Services portal implementing the plan digitally.
Also Read: E Challan Parivahan
Objective of Mumkin Scheme JK
The primary goal of this scheme is to generate employment in the UT of J&K. The ambitious Mumkin Scheme, created by the J&K government as part of the Mission Youth effort, is helping to fulfill the dreams of young people who can make significant contributions to social growth and welfare. The program enables unemployed youth to purchase small commercial vehicles on a subsidized basis to build a stable life in the transportation industry. Mission Youth is providing 0.80 lakh or 10% of the on-road price of the vehicle, whichever is less, as a special incentive under this program for each beneficiary, and the makers of the vehicles are also providing an equivalent amount.
Key Highlights of Mumkin Scheme JK
|Name of the scheme||Mumkin scheme JK|
|Launched by||J&K Government|
|Year||4 March 2023|
|Benefits||Mission Youth is providing 0.80 lakh or 10% of the on-road price of the vehicle|
|Objective||To promote employment|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of J&K|
|Application mode||Both online and offline|
Types of vehicles provided under Mumkin Scheme JK
- Under the Mumkin initiative, the youths with no jobs are given the opportunity to own small commercial vehicles on a discounted basis to create a stable source of income in the transportation industry.
- Mission Youth has partnered with well-known automakers such partners for offering the best-in-class automobile options to the youth.
- Relevantly, the power to decide teenagers will be choosing the car as per the scheme’s rules.
Also Read: MY Scheme Portal
- Financial assistance would be given only to youth between the ages of 18 to 35 years having a qualification of 10th standard or above.
- The applicant must be a resident of J&K.
- He or she should hold a domicile certificate of J&K
Benefits of Mumkin Scheme J&K
- The program enables unemployed youth to purchase small commercial vehicles on a subsidized basis to build a stable life in the transportation industry.
- A livelihood initiative called “Mumkin” is largely intended for unemployed young adults between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Through the program, young people are given access to small commercial vehicles, with the banking partner extending a credit facility up to 100% of the on-road cost of the vehicle to be purchased.
- Certificate of the applicant’s domicile.
- The applicant’s ration card and Aadhar card.
- birth certificate with the full date of birth put down and issued by the appropriate government
- a replica of the applicant’s driver’s license.
- The applicant’s certification of unemployment.
- If you want to hire a driver for your vehicle that was purchased through this program, you must provide both his driving license and an affidavit verifying it.
- The qualifying applicants will submit their applications to the Authority at the district level.
- The District Mission Youth J&K has then created a list of applicants based on the final sanctions.
- The loan under the MUMKIN Scheme was processed and disbursed within a 15-day period.
- The Mission Youth J & K 84 scheme partner will within one month credit the subsidy and discount amount to the recipient loan account.
- If you are one of the people chosen under this scheme, you must provide an indemnity bond that has been properly attested by a 1st Class Judicial Magistrate.
- You are not receiving any financial assistance from the government prior to what you have stated.
Mumkin scheme JK apply online 2023
Now, if you’re also interested in receiving assistance through this program, you must follow the steps outlined below.
- All candidates must register on the JK e-Service Portal as citizens as the first step.
- Here, you must enter the necessary information that was requested, and they must upload your passport photo.
- The Login ID, Password, and Citizen ID will be created for the website.
- You must now return to the e-service portal page.
- Now, you must log in by selecting the “e-service” tab.
- Following that, you will see the link to the Mission Youth Link here.
- The Application for the MUMKIN service will thereafter appear.
- then complete the form and submit it.
- MS Shivali Choudhary: 9622856601
- MS Reetika Devi 7051902378
This scheme was launched by the Jammu and Kashmir state government for the unemployed youth of the state. To generate employment.
The main motive to Launch this scheme is to provide financial help to start livelihood. The program enables unemployed youth to purchase small commercial vehicles on a subsidized basis to build a stable life in the transportation industry.
Financial assistance would be given only to youth between the ages of 18 to 35 years having a qualification of 10th standard or above. The applicant must be a resident of J&K.
Yes, you can easily apply for this scheme online on the web portal provided by the government of Jammu and Kashmir. Fill in the form and get yourself registered.