If you are working with the Jammu and Kashmir Government then you will be eligible to get the details related to the EPM JK portal which is provided in order to access the running of the employees in the different departments of the Jammu and Kashmir Government and in the employees will also be able to track their progress through the development of this prestigious official website. You can check out the details related to the EPM JK Portal from the article provided below and we will also share with you the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to do the registration for this official portal and login to the official portal to check all the details.
About EPM JK Portal
The Jammu and Kashmir Government has created a EPM JK Portal which is known as the employee performance monitoring portal so that the candidates can visit the official website and also check out the performance that they are giving to the state government without having to worry about the remarks that are to be made by their seniors. The information related to the employees of the Jammu and Kashmir state will be submitted by the 7th of each month and the authorities will be able to access the official website by the 15th of March 2022. The workers will be able to access the website presented by the Jammu and Kashmir governments and their performance will be accessed by the employees and the officers also.
Also Read: JK HRMS Portal
Objective Of the Portal
Jammu and Kashmir Government have created this new scheme in order to provide proper opportunities to all of the employees in the different departments of the government job and they will be able to access the development in the department through the development of the prestigious EPM JK Portal and they will be able to access the reward at they are getting at every month from their superiors after they are doing a very good job in order to complete their task daily and meet their goals. The goals of the Government employees will be trapped using the official portal and it will also ensure that there is a smooth running of the employees. You can access this portal online and you will be able to check the details without having to worry about being physically present anywhere at any point.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for this scheme:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir state
- The applicant must be a Government employee.
The following documents are required in order to successfully apply for this scheme:-
- Mobile Number
Also Read: e-sampada Portal
EPM JK Portal Registration Process
If you want to register yourself at the official website then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the EPM JK website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- From the homepage, click on the “Registration/Login” button.
- Now return to the sign-in screen and select “New User.”
- The page for signing up will then appear on the screen.
- Enter the CPISID
- Click on the Get Details button.
- You have to complete the sign-up procedure now.
- Select “Send” from the drop-down menu.
- Once you finish registering, your sign-in credentials will be sent to your phone.
If you want to log in to the official website and you will have to follow the simple to see your given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- Click on the “Login” option.
- Enter your user credentials, including your username, password, and verification code.
- Then, on the right, click the “Sign in” option.
- The dashboard will open on your screen.
If you want to download the mobile application then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Go to the Google Play Store application that is installed on your mobile device.
- Locate the “Sandes App” on the Play Store.
- Click on the Install button.
- Start the process of installing the software.
- Launch the application once you have finished configuring it.
- There will be a message that reads “Welcome” that appears.
- There are now two ways to log in to your account.
- Use a telephone number
- Use a mail address.
- Please provide your phone number at this time. Please enter the OTP. The one-time password will be sent to your phone.
- Complete the application by providing your full name, gender, and profile photo, in addition to any other information requested.
- You should tell the app where you are and you should sync your contact list.