You will really profit from the MYSY Scholarship opportunity made by the organisation of the Gujarat government, and we are giving all the information about it to you now. All students in the state of Gujarat are now eligible for scholarships thanks to the efforts of the Gujarati administration. Many of the state’s residents are in financial difficulty and unable to continue their studies. You will be able to further your study through this scholarship for the benefit of your future. Any state student who is struggling financially is eligible to apply for the scholarship programme. To learn more about the requirements for eligibility, academic requirements, and the step-by-step application process for the MYSY Scholarship 2023, make sure to read the article provided below.
About MYSY Scholarship
The Gujarat state government has established a new scholarship opportunity that is offered specifically to those who are Gujarat state residents on a permanent basis and who are enrolled in engineering or diploma programmes. All underprivileged kids can apply for the MYSY Scholarship by going to the official website, mysy.guj.nic.in, which aids in their education. You can find all the details regarding the scholarship programme on the portal. For the Gujarat Government’s scholarship programme, students must have received at least 80% of the possible points in their Class 10 exams. There is only one way to complete the application for the MYSY scholarship programme, and that is online. This programme will provide students with the necessary assistance to reach their objectives and realise their aspirations.
Key Highlights of MYSY Scholarship
|Launched By||Government of Gujarat|
|Name of Scheme||MYSY Scholarship|
|Objective||To establish a scholarship programme for all state-eligible students|
|Benefits||Monetary support of Rs.1200 per month|
|Eligibility Criteria||Permanent residents of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||All of the state’s qualified citizens|
Objective of MYSY Scholarship
The main goal of putting this plan into action is to give all state students who are financially strapped and unable to fund their education better education. They will be able to study for their future without worrying about money thanks to this programme, which will assist them in achieving their objective. The government is taking full responsibility for both the state’s poor citizens and the scholarship programme. By developing this programme for all of the individuals who are unable to fund their children’s education, they have taken a significant effort.
Benefits of MYSY Scholarship 2023
All students who wish to apply for the scholarship programme will be able to benefit from the programme because it offers numerous advantages. Check out the advantages of the scholarships listed below:
- All students from a variety of backgrounds are eligible to apply for the scholarship programme.
- Age restrictions will apply to various categories.
- Since the process is digital, you can apply for the scholarship programme from any location.
- For the benefit of all students who are unable to continue their education, Rs. 1200 will be provided in financial aid each month for a total of 10 months.
- Along with the scholarship, all of the students will receive supplies for their studies, uniforms, and other pertinent items.
- All students who received 80% or higher in their 10th and 12th grade exams will receive a scholarship in the amount of Rs. 25,000 or a 50% discount on the tuition for the course they intend to enrol in.
- Under this programme, students who wish to participate in any competitive examination will receive instruction from qualified instructors.
- In order to apply for government positions, candidates must be 5 years older.
- You must submit your application for this scholarship programme through the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana’s official website in order to save time, money, and ensure that the process is transparent.
List of the Courses available Under MYSY Scholarship
You can apply for any of the various scholarship programmes offered by the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana. Additionally, you must first review the qualifying requirements listed above on this page. Only those who are qualified may apply for the position. The applicant may apply for the courses listed below. Only those who are qualified may apply for the position. The applicant may apply for the courses listed below:
- Bachelor’s of Engineering and technology
- Bachelor’s of surgery
- Bachelor’s of medicine
- Bachelor’s of Dental Surgery
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Commerce
There are specific eligibility requirements for each scholarship programme because there are many different scholarship programmes available on the platform. Make sure you carefully read the qualifying requirements because only those who meet them may apply for the scholarship programme. The necessary qualifying requirements for all students are listed below.
- The candidate must be of Indian descent.
- The candidate must reside in Gujarat permanently.
- The candidate must have earned 80% of the possible points in the 10th grade.
- The applicant must have completed a recognised college or university’s an engineering and pharmacy diploma programme.
- The candidate who has a diploma from a degree programme must have scored 65%.
- Students enrolled in the MBBS/BDS programme must have received 80% of the possible points in their 12th-grade class.
- Candidates doing other courses, such as B.A., B.Sc., B. Ed., etc., must have received 80% of the possible points in their 12th-grade class.
- The family’s annual income should not exceed Rs. 6 lakh.
When entering their information on the application form, candidates must upload a few key documents. The required documents are listed below.
- Aadhar card or aadhar enrollment slip
- Domicile certificate
- Self-declaration form
- Bank account proof
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Admission letter
- Fee receipt
- Income certificate
- Renewal certificate from the institute
- Certificate for new students
- Hostel admission letter and fee receipt
- A recent clicked passport size photograph
- Self-declaration form for non it
Application Procedure of MYSY Scholarship
The Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana qualifying requirements must first be read by all applicants before they can submit an application. You can apply for the position if you meet the requirements established by the government. Follow the procedures to apply for the programme.
- Visit the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana’s official website, to submit an application for the scholarship programme.
- The login/Register for 2022–23 option is located in the upper right corner of the home page after you have navigated to the official website.
- The Fresh application option will be available in a dropdown list after you have selected the Related option.
- You will then be directed to a new page where you must select the option for fresh registration.
- Then, on the following page, begin entering the necessary information, such as Admission, Board, Stream, Graduation Year, Seat Enrolment Number, and Mobile Number, before selecting the “Get a Password” option.
- Once you log in using your data and the password that has been set for you, it will be emailed to your registered mobile number or email address.
- You can successfully log into the website after entering your password and selecting the login option.
- The application form will then appear on the new page and be available for you to complete.
- When you have finished filling out the application form and the necessary papers have been uploaded, select “submit” to finish.
Applicants who did not submit an application for this programme during the first year of the programme but who meet the requirements in a subsequent year must submit a Delayed Application. Just follow the instructions.
- All applicants must first go to the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana’s official website.
- After arriving at the website, you must select the Login/ Register for 2023 option found in the top right corner of the screen.
- Following that, a new page will appear in front of you, on which you must read the instructions provided.
- Then, as stated at the bottom of the page, you must click on the Renewal application for the delayed Application option.
- Then, on the new page, you must enter your login information, including your admission, board, stream, etc.
- Once you have finished entering all the necessary information, check the box for the word verification.
- You then need to select the login option.
- All students who have not yet applied for the programme will be able to do so by following the aforesaid procedure for the delayed application.
Also Check: National Scholarship Scheme
Status of the MYSY Scholarship
All students who have applied for the scholarship will be able to do so. It will be simple for them to verify their status once they have registered themselves in the site. Review the procedures to determine the status.
- Visit the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Official website, to find out the status of the scholarship.
- After visiting the website, you must select the Student Status option, which is located at the top of the home page.
- You’ll then be taken to a new page where you may fill out the application, board, stream, passing year, and seat number fields.
- Enter the text displayed in the image after completing the form fields, and then click the Get Students Details button.
- You can find all the details regarding the scholarship programme on the following page.
- You can successfully find out the status of your scholarship by following the procedures.
Renew MYSY Application
Candidates must adhere to the qualifying requirements established for them in order to renew their application. Candidates must have scored 50% or above on the previous year’s exam, and they must have had 75% of the scheduled attendance. Follow the instructions below to renew the application form.
- Visit the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana’s official website first if you want to renew your application.
- After visiting the website, you will be taken to its home page, where you must select the “Login/Register option.
- The Renewal Application option will then show in a list in front of you.
- You will now be taken to a new page where you must provide the necessary information, including your name, board or university, stream, passing year, MYSY application year, seat, and password.
- You must press the login option after providing the required information and inputting the captcha code as it is displayed in the image.
- The application form will display on the new page; fill it out with the necessary information, and then save the form.
- You will be able to renew your application by following the steps.
If you have any other query related to this scheme then must click on the Contact Details tab, then you will be redirected to the official site of the scheme, where you get all the contact numbers of related persons.