Today In this article we will be going to discuss the NK 48 scheme Hospital List and how to check the beneficiary list online. All the eligible candidates who have applied for this scheme can easily check the hospital list. NK 48 Scheme Hospital List can be tracked Just by logging in to the online web portal. The candidates can check the names of hospitals that have been recognized by the government through this list. All of this can be done online from the web portal that has been provided by the Tamil Nadu Government. This online option will provide all the important details to the applicants that they need to know about the names of the hospitals, both private and government.
Overview of NK 48 Scheme Hospital list
It is a great step taken by the Telangana Government to create an online platform for the people. This NK 48 Scheme Hospital List-checking option has been launched by the Telangana Government for the ease of people. This option of checking the list online is going to save a lot of time, energy, and money for the applicants. They would not have to wait just to check the name of the hospitals that will provide the treatment, now they can easily do it online just with one click. All the applicants can now visit the online web portal for the scheme and log in to check the hospital list. The hospital list has been released by the Tamil Nadu Government itself. Almost 609 hospitals have been selected by the government for the emergency treatment of the people.
Also check: Health Insurance Scheme Hospital List
What is the NK 48 scheme?
Tamil Nadu is also planning to draft emergency medical services laws. The scheme’s primary components are damage control surgeries, emergency responses, rescue and resuscitation, and rehabilitation. For the first 48 hours an accident, Telangana will treat patients for free. Two days of free emergency care will be provided to Tamil Nadu accident victims as part of the government’s new NK 48 scheme (saving our lives in 48 hours) program. At a meeting on Thursday at the secretariat, Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M K Stalin presided over a group of Cabinet ministers and officials. During the discussion, he talked about the steps that the state needs to do to enhance road conditions and train police officers in first aid, and other public.
Key highlights NK 48 scheme Hospital List
|Name of the scheme||NK scheme 48 scheme Hospital list|
|Launched by||Tamil Nadu government|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||To provide the online facility to the people of Telangana to check the hospital list for NK 48 scheme|
- Internet connection.
- Electronic device.
- Name of the district
- Official website
Benefits of NK 48 hospital list
- The hospital list is simply accessible to all qualified applicants who have submitted an application for this plan.
- The NK 48 plan the hospital list is observable. simply by using the internet portal and logging in.
- Through this list, candidates can verify the names of hospitals that have received government recognition.
- The Telangana Government’s web portal allows for the online completion of all of these tasks.
- The applicants will be able to get all the necessary information regarding the names of government and private hospitals through this online option.
Also check: ABHA Health ID Card Registration
Details mentioned under NK 48 hospital list
- Specialty-wise hospitals are mentioned in the list.
- Department wise list
- Districts are mentioned
- Hospital code
- Name of the hospital
- Address of the hospital
- The contact number of the hospital
How to check NK 48 scheme Hospital List
To check the hospital list for the NK 48 scheme, follow these steps;
- First, you must visit the official NK 48 scheme website
- After that, the homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- On the homepage, you can see many options on the dashboard.
- Select the option EMPANELMENT option.
- When you click on the option all the lists regarding the hospitals will open.
- Select the list that you want to check, and that list will appear on the screen
Toll-free number; 1800 425 3993
For the first 48 hours an accident, Tamil Nadu will treat patients for free. Two days of free emergency care will be provided to Tamil Nadu accident victims as part of the government’s new NK 48 scheme (saving our lives in 48 hours) program.
Yes, there is a complete list of hospitals given on the official website of the scheme where you can easily check the hospitals accordingly.
The NK 48 plan the hospital list is observable. simply by using the internet portal and logging in. Through this list, candidates can verify the names of hospitals that have received government recognition.