The Government of India launched the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Kisan Samridhi Sah-Yojana 2024. The Union Cabinet of India along with the Prime Minister of India Mr Narendra Modi announced the launch of Pradhan Mantri Matsya Kisan Samridhi Sah-Yojana 2024. the PM-MKSSY is a Central Sector Sub-scheme under the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada. This scheme was launched to help the fisheries sector and micro fisheries enterprise of India by providing various benefits. The investment under the Yojana 2024 is INR 6,000 crores for the next four (4) years from FY 2023-24 to FY 2026-27 in all States/Union Territories.
Overview of Pradhan Mantri Matsya Kisan Samridhi Sah-Yojana
To help all the fisheries farmers and small and micro fishery Enterprises of India the Government of India announced the launch of Pradhan Mantri Matsya Kisan Samridhi Sah-Yojana. This scheme will help the small and micro Enterprises of India by providing various benefits so that they can grow at a significant rate. With the help of this scheme, the government is anticipating to see massive growth in the fish agriculture farming sector of India. The Government of India has announced a total budget of INR 6000 crore for this scheme. The applicants must fill out the application form to avail the benefits of this scheme.
Objective of Pradhan Mantri Matsya Kisan Samridhi Sah-Yojana
To promote and encourage fish agriculture farmers and fishery Enterprises in India the Government of India announced Pradhan Mantri Matsya Kisan Samridhi Sah-Yojana. The government will provide various benefits to all the fish agriculture farmers and fishery Enterprise owners so that they can make message growth. By providing benefits to the fishery Enterprises the enterprise will grow significantly which will eventually create employment opportunities for the citizens of India. From the total of INR 6000 crore budget INR 3,000 crore public finance including the World Bank and the AFD external financing, and the rest 50% INR 3,000 crore being the anticipated investment from the beneficiaries/private sector leverage.
Also Read: Nabard Scheme
What is Matsya Sampada Yojana?
The Matsya Sampada Yojana was launched to help the financially unstable citizens of India who are involved in fish farming. This scheme will boost the income of all the fisher and fish farmers in India. All the applicants who will get selected for the Matsya Sampada Yojana will get financial assistance and other benefits so that they can build their fishing harbors, fish landing centers, etc. The Matsya Sampada Yojana will also assist in the development of cold chains, fish processing units, and packaging facilities to promote the export of fish products. All the applicants who clear the eligibility criteria cancel out the application form on the official website
Key Highlights of PM Matsya Kisan Samridhi Sah-Yojana
|Name of the scheme
|Pradhan Mantri Matsya Kisan Samridhi Sah-Yojana
|Government of India
|Citizens involving in fish farming
|Matsya Sampada Portal
- Fish Farmers.
- Fish Workers and Fish Vendors.
- Fisheries Development Corporations.
- Self Help Groups (SHGs)/joint Liability Groups (JLGs) in the Fisheries Sector.
- Fisheries Cooperatives.
- Fisheries Federations.
- Entrepreneurs and Private Firms.
- Fish Farmers Producer Organizations/companies (FFPOs/Cs).
Benefits of PM Matsya Kisan Samridhi Sah-Yojana
- The selected applicants under the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Kisan Samridhi Sah-Yojana will get many benefits from the Government of India.
- The scheme will support 6.4 lakh micro-enterprises and 5,500 fisheries cooperatives, providing access to institutional credit.
- The scheme focuses on improving value chain efficiency and ensuring safe, quality fish by supporting micro and small enterprises.
- This scheme will create employment opportunities for all the unemployed citizens in India.
Also Read: Government Schemes For Farmers In India
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Bank Account Details:
- Business Registration Certificate
- Project Report
- Land Documents
- Partnership Deed or Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- The PM Matsya Kisan Samridhi Sah-Yojana will be implemented as the sub-scheme under the Matsya Sampada.
- This scheme will formalize of fisheries sector and facilitate access of fisheries microenterprises to Government of India programs for working capital financing.
- This scheme will also provide appropriate insurance to all the small and micro fishery Enterprises.
- This scheme will be implemented to expand and increase the fishery market in India significantly.
- This scheme will also help to maintain safety and clean working in the fishery industry of India.
How to Avail Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Matsya Kisan Samridhi Sah-Yojana?
- To Avail Benefits of Matsya Kisan Samridhi Sah-Yojana the applicant can go to the official website.
- On the home page click on the option Apply Online.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the details that are asked and attach all the necessary documents.
- Click on the option Submit to complete your process.
All the citizens of India who are involved in the fishery sector are eligible to apply for the PM Matsya Kisan Samridhi Sah-Yojana 2024.
INR 6,000 crore is the total investment at the Government of India has made under the PM Matsya Kisan Samridhi Sah-Yojana 2024.
The main objective of launching the PM Matsya Kisan Samridhi Sah-Yojana 2024 is to provide various benefits to the fisheries sector of India.