Even though it is crucial for the advancement of our country, the welfare of our children should be seen as a goal in and of itself. As required by the Indian Constitution, it is the duty of the nation to offer children appropriate opportunity and support for their whole growth and development. Children are one of the most crucial participants in the development of a nation, according to the Indian government. Their accomplishments should be honoured, as should their dreams and hopes. The Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar 2023 was introduced by our nation’s prime minister specifically for the student so that they can receive a monetary prize of Rs. 1 lakh and book vouchers of Rs. 10,000 so that they can continue their studies. This scholarship contain all the detailed instructions for submitting an online application, objective and features. Additionally, we shall disclose to you all of the qualifications.
About Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar 2023
The Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar is offer by the Ministry of Women and Child Development, which is presents by the Government of India. The Government of India had been bestowing the honour on children for their outstanding achievements. Children recognise for their achievements in invention, scholastics, sports, arts, culture, social service, music, and any other field that merited honour. Furthermore, anyone who is aware of a child’s exceptional achievement may nominate that child for the prize. Following thorough review of each submission, a high-level committee picks the winners.In order to be eligible for this outstanding puraskar given by the organisation, students must fill out the application form before the deadline of 30th October 2022. However, this scheme is only open for children under the age of 18.
Also Read: PMEGP Scheme
Key Highlights of Scheme
|Launched By||Ministry of Women and Child Development|
|Name of Puraskar||Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar 2023|
|Objective||Students will receive scholarship amount|
|Benefits||1 lakh in cash and 10,000 rupees as book vouchers|
|Announced date of Award||December 26th|
|Beneficiaries||Students below 18years|
|Official Website||Rashtriya Bal Puraskar|
Objective of Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar
As instructed by the Indian Constitution, it is the duty of the nation to offer children appropriate opportunity and support for their whole growth and development. The government of India implemented this scheme with the aim of providing achievements to childerns in invention, scholastics, sports, arts, culture, social service, music, and any other field that merited honour. Children are one of the most crucial participants in the development of a nation, according to the Indian government. Their accomplishments should be honoured, as should their dreams and hopes.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar
The meritorious student who will be selected under the scholarship will receive the following benefits:
Bal Shakti Award
- Under this scholarship every candidate will receive a medal and a cash prize of worth rupees 1lakh, with a book voucher of INR 10,000, also acertificate.
Bal Kalyan Award
- Each recipient will get a medal, a cash reward of INR 1 lakh, a citation, and a certificate.
The deadline for Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar is : October 30, 2022.
To support Bal Shakti Puraskar
- The applicant must be a resident of India and be of Indian nationality.
- The candidate must be over the legal drinking age of (+5) but under the age of 18. (as of 31st August of the respective year)
- The applicant must be outstanding in innovation, social service, academics, sports, and the arts and humanities (Note – Achievements that benefit society will be encourage.)
Bal Kalyan Prize –
- The candidate must be an Indian national and live in India.
- A minimum age of 18 must have been reached by the applicant (as of 31st August of the respective year)
- The candidate must have distinguished themselves in one of the following fields:
- Child Protection
- Children’s Safety
- Developing Children
- The candidate must have spent at least seven years working for the benefit of children.
Also Read: PM Shri School
Application Process for Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar 2023
You must adhere to the straightforward steps outlined below in order to apply for the scholarship.
- You must first go to Rashtriya Bal Puraskar website.
- Your screen will now display the home page.
- On homepage you need to select the Apply option.
- If you haven’t registered, you must select the option labelled “Don’t Have An Account?” A dialogue box will open on your screen where you can log in using your username and password. Sign Up Here
- Your browser will launch a new page where you may register by providing your personal information and inputting the registration code.
- Register for this programme and submit your application as necessary.
To apply for this scholarship, the candidate must meet the following requirements:-
The Screening Committee initially reviews the accepted applications, and the National Selection Committee makes the final decision.
Terms and Conditions
The following guidelines must be followed by the candidate in order to be considered for the scholarship:-
- Officers of the Institutions who are paid a salary are not eligible for inclusion in this category.
- The winners will be announced on “Veer Bal Divas” on December 26.
- The National Selection Committee’s judgments are final.
- Only the recipient may personally accept the honours.
- Except in exceptional circumstances like the Bal Shakti Puraskar for bravery, awards are often not presented posthumously.
- These awards are only for Indian Citizens.
- The number of candidates will decide by the National Selection Committee.
- Ministry of Women & Child Development
- Government of India
- Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road,Shastri Bhawan
- New Delhi -110001
- Phone Number – 8384058103 | Helpdesk Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org