If you are a permanent resident of India then you will be provided with the opportunity of the Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman scheme which was created in order to help the traditional artisans and all of the other hand craftsmen in India. The people will be able to get the opportunities so they can sell their products at a large scale and this will also help them to produce their products at a very large scale. The candidates can check out the information related to Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Scheme 2023 from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the information related to the eligibility criteria that you need to follow in order to apply online for the scheme created by the organization.
About PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Scheme
A new scheme was announced by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaraman on 1st February in order to provide important opportunities to skilled people who are engaged in very traditional professions inside India but are not able to continue their lifestyle due to the economic conditions that still prevail. The people will be able to apply for this scheme in order to get support so that they can continue their lives without having to worry about the financial differences that they are currently going through. Under the initiative, skilled artisans and traditional craftsmen will get support from the Government in the form of skilling, technology, credit, and more. This is a prestigious scheme that supports and strengthens the traditional artisans and craftsmen available in India.
Also Check: Pradhan Mantri Jan Shan Yojana
- The Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman scheme 2023 was presented by the organization on 1 February 2023.
Objective Of PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Scheme
- This is a landmark initiative to support and strengthen our traditional artisans and craftspeople who have brought great renown to India for centuries.
- Empowering and integrating them with the MSME value chain will reinvigorate India’s heritage of art and craft.
- The people will get benefits on a very large scale so that they can improve the quality and the quantity of the products and then they can sell their products to proper people that will pay them a very good price.
- The scheme will also help them to integrate with Micro, Small, and Medium-scale Enterprises (MSME).
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scheme:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India
- The applicant must be a traditional artisan or craftsman.
Also Check: Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana
Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Application Process
The applicant must follow the following application procedure in order to successfully apply for the scheme:-
- The applicant must first visit the official website of the organization open on your screen.
- The latest information about the Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman scheme will open on your screen
- You have to click on the apply online button
- The application form will open on your screen
- You have to enter the important details in the application form.
- Upload all of the documents and successfully apply for this scheme.
- You will be eligible for the scheme accordingly.
Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman FAQs
The candidates will have to visit the official website of the organization in order to successfully fill out the application form.
The applicant must be a permanent resident of India and the applicant must be a traditional artist in order to successfully apply for this scheme.
There are a lot of benefits that will be provided through the implementation of this scheme to traditional artists. Their businesses will be integrated into MSME and they will be able to sell more.
The Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman scheme was created by the finance minister on 1st February 2023 in the Union Budget 2023.