On August 17, 2018, the Punjabi government introduced Punjab E-Municipal Naksha, a single portal where architects and people could submit their drawings or documents for approval of development plans. All citizens can use this page to check the Naksha pass fees and submit drawings from the comfort of their homes. The newly launched E-Municipal Naksha website serves as a one-stop shop for citizens and architects to submit drawings and other paperwork for building plan approval. This will satisfy the requirements of 27 Improvement Trusts in addition to 165 Urban Local Bodies. We will provide you with all the necessary information about Punjab E-Municipal Naksha today through this Article, including the goal of the site, its advantages, and the registration process.
What is Punjab E-municipal Naksha?
The Punjab government has recently launched a scheme Punjab E-municipal Naksha Online Building Plan Approval System. In Punjab, all architects and people will be able to submit drawings or other documentation for planning authorization using a single, convenient portal. It will satisfy the requirements of 27 reform trusts in addition to 165 Urban Local Bodies. To take advantage of this scheme, beneficiaries can go to the official website. The people who elect the state government are the individuals who ultimately represent the people. Through this program, the state government is using e-governance to ensure openness. Alongside this, the modernization of urban local bodies’ infrastructure is another priority for the state administration. OBPAS for Punjab E-Naksha Online will be an online platform.
Also Read: Punjab Land Records
About Punjab E-Naksha Portal
The Punjab government has introduced the Punjab E-Naksha Portal, also known as the Online Building Plan Approval System (OBPAS), at enaksha.lgpunjab.gov.in. This new website serves as a one-stop shop where residents and architects alike may submit images or paperwork to have their development plans approved. In addition to 27 reform trusts, the portal will serve the needs of 165 urban local bodies. With this portal, you can now conveniently check the map pass charge and obtain clearance for the house map online. The people elect the state government, and the people hold it responsible for its actions. This time, the state government is making sure that there is openness by modernizing the infrastructure and implementing e-governance in all the state’s urban local bodies will also be the subject of attention. Building plans submitted manually are not permitted on Punjab E-Naksha, also known as OBPAS, as it is solely an online platform.
Key Highlights of Punjab E-Municipal Naksha
|Name of the scheme
|Punjab E-Municipal Naksha
|The state government of Punjab
|modernization of infrastructure in all Urban Local Bodies
|To provide an online facility for the people to locate the routes and gain passes
|The residents of Punjab
The objective of Punjab E-municipal Naksha
The main and the most important objective of Punjab E-municipal Naksha is to submit drawings or other documentation for construction plan approval, individuals and architects must visit several government offices prior to the opening of this portal. The Punjabi government launched Punjab E Municipal Naksha with this in mind, assuring transparency through e-governance. People no longer need to manually submit their infrastructure designs thanks to this service. Through the internet portals, they may quickly submit drawings, pictures, or other papers and quickly verify whether the government has approved the house map. Furthermore, it will satisfy the requirements of 27 improvement trusts and 165 urban local bodies.
Also Read: Service Plus Portal
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Benefits of Punjab E-municipal Naksha
- The Punjabi government opened this portal on August 17, 2018.
- The primary advantage of this portal is that it allows both residents and architects to electronically submit their drawings for building approval.
- Punjabi individuals can check the Naksha pass fees from the comfort of their own homes.
- It will increase Punjab’s government’s transparency.
- Punjab Municipal Naksha will increase the ability and power of the government to provide efficient services to the urban population.
- The services offered by this portal will lead to economic expansion.
- The three integrated outputs—a more responsive, responsible, and inclusive service provided by state and urban local bodies—determine this.
- The primary advantage of opening this hotel is that it would modernize the metropolitan local infrastructure.
How to do Punjab E-municipal Naksha Registration Online
Applicants must adhere to the steps outlined below to register with Punjab Municipal Naksha.
- Go to E-Naksha Punjab’s official website first
- In front of you will be the home page.
- Look under the Login area on the main page.
- Select the “New Professional Registration” option here.
- How to Apply for Punjab E Municipal Naksha
- Online Request
- How to Apply for Punjab E Municipal Naksha
- You’ll see the registration form appear.
- The necessary information, including the Aadhar number, registration number, user type, registration receipt, name, email address, mobile number, password, address, district, town, and pin code, is now available.
- Once all the information has been entered, select Submit.
- Return to the official website now.
- Complete enter your login information and press the “Login” button.
- This allows you to obtain the approval of the house map online.
Check Punjab E-municipal Naksha Application Status
To check the E-municipal Naksha Application Status follow these steps;
- First, you must visit the official website
- After that. the homepage of the screen will open in front of you.
- On the dashboard click on the check the application status
- After that, a new page will open in front of you
- Fill in the application id and Password and click on submit.
Help Line Number- 0172-2619247, 0172-2619248
On August 17, 2018, the Punjabi government introduced Punjab E-Municipal Naksha, a single portal where architects and people could submit their drawings or documents for approval of development plans.
Aadhar card. Voter ID card. Passport-size photograph. Mobile number
The primary advantage of this portal is that it allows both residents and architects to electronically submit their drawings for building approval.